Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Boobs?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Big Boobs?

What up fella’s! Looking for any intel on where are the big boob girls that will do Spanish TF

I had one a week ago and just found out she has gone back to her hometown. Any info would be great. Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by redsmittyjohnson View Post
    What up fella’s! Looking for any intel on where are the big boob girls that will do Spanish TF

I had one a week ago and just found out she has gone back to her hometown. Any info would be great. Thanks!
    What is Spanish TF? if you don't mind me asking

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeams View Post
    What is Spanish TF? if you don't mind me asking

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I presume Spanish Tit f@ck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yep serenity did have a young las a while back (late 2018)think she’s still there!?!?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The blonde exotic euro/indo/South American at Zen. She goes by a few nationalities. UN style. She will give you exactly what you are after. she is also well reviewed on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ohhhhh yeah natural biggest I’ve come across .. also had a Jap last week same shop very young Jap big natural

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Aussie girl ok?
    My sugar baby has a friend who is qualified and does fantastic legit massage on me. Im 99% sure she will be able to help you out. Pm me for deets

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How big is big? Nicole Thai does it, although with fake tits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a Thai ML in Aspley who has massive tits. The rest of her body is excellent too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManilaMan View Post
    There is a Thai ML in Aspley who has massive tits. The rest of her body is excellent too
    What shop!?!!! I love Thai!!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    VIP......................

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ask at the above establishment for... a Russian emperor x2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupy View Post
    Ask at the above establishment for... a Russian emperor x2
    name starts with C?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Finally made it to Zen and met with M. All I have to say is - OMG! Perfecto! So, thank you for the intel! Just wish it wasn't so far of a drive but then again, it might be a good thing, for saving money.

Just thought I would pop back in and see if anyone else has any new news of any other big ones out there (.) (.)

Hi guys,

I was looking around to see if there is already an Intel thread for Brisbane RnT where I can share some information and give the Qld brothers a heads up - literally and punt intended!

Long story short, one of my favorite busty girl Bonnie is heading your way to work for a little while, not sure why, may be she likes a little bit of change of scenes? but she has already lined up a massage shop in Indooroopilly, near the shopping centre she said ? She can’t remember the name and didn’t have the phone number on her. Anyway, she will use the same working name as Bonnie ! So if you guys know any RnT shops in the area, just check with them if they have a new young girl starting this week, only 20 year old , with big big natural E Cups !

She is one of Sydney’s best, enjoy while you can, shes only up there until her Uni starts again.

Cheers

Ps. Don’t forget to share and you’ll know when you meet her or THEM @!@...... haha

This is Bonnie and her Sydney shop descriptions at Blossom:

Bonnie - China, 20yr old, 168cm, all natural 36 E cup, fair skinned, lovely personality, gentle trainers needed, GFE, willing to please. Likes to give B2B.

Ps. 2: When I saw her today for a Spanish farewell, she has just cut her hair really short, so a new look with a new city ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tks man, we have 4 shops in that area, so might b a bit hard to track her down. I guess the phs will b ringing hot soon.

Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Tks man, we have 4 shops in that area, so might b a bit hard to track her down. I guess the phs will b ringing hot soon.
    Thanks Reddoor, yeah, I wish I have more details , but hey, if you are a big tits lover, you will find a way and trust me, Bonnie is worth all the efforts !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    AHLUNGOR..... do you think she will give Sydney services at Sydney prices to start with or is she savvy enough to know she will get more up in Brisbane?

Not many ML go FS option but i'm assuming being from Sydney, she might?

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    AHLUNGOR.. ... do you think she will give Sydney services at Sydney prices to start with or is she savvy enough to know she will get more up in Brisbane?

Not many ML go FS option but i'm assuming being from Sydney, she might?
    Hi there CB,

Sorry mate , Bonnie is not the FS type but she is very genuine and generous with her massive all natural firm E Cups ! In Sydney, the standard $50 tip in Blossom will get you unrestricted tits plays, some b2b and HJ.

Lately I think she charges a little bit more for the Spanish, only $20? I think and if you are a breast lover, it’s a small price to pay for a pair of truly awesome boobs !

I think she is aware of the Brissy tipping scales or I’m pretty sure the local MLs will teach her, why won’t they, no body will want a new Sydney girl only 20 yr old with big big tits only charging $50 for the RnT , Bonnie will be booked out, no ?

I don’t know what’s the big boobs stocks are like in Brisbane, I’m just trying to help out my little friend when she is new in town , not because she will be cheap, but because she is really nice 👍!

If in doubt , take another at those boobs inside the bra, if you are not interested, then so be it.

Just be nice and gentle please, I still need to see her when she comes back to Sydney!

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can see all 4 shops in that are benefit from this intel, maybe some girls will be willing to change names?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast