Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 278 Club vs 5 Star

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I started punting at 2015 or so and have recently returned to some of the places I started

Stilettos: similar across time
    Liaisons: really good then had a bit of dip and now back up top
    Cleopatras: didn’t really change
    Of the Caucasian places - liaisons is great, if u are cashed up then stiletto. If ur out west then cleopatras all the way

5star: I had good punts there and management was friendly
    42g: mixed bag - had some great punts and some not so great punts
    Ginza and 278: very very rare for bad punts and management great
    Haven’t been to marrickville and such for a long time
    Asians: ginza/278 is the way to go

I guess things haven’t changed much since my last brothel review a few years ago

278 Club vs 5 Star

Nobody has mentioned the obvious.
    It has been a while so maybe they have mended their ways?

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Everyone is talking about "SERVICE", how about the "QUALITY" of the GIRLS??

Not everyone is keen on their butthole getting kissed or the girls they kissed just lick someone's arse 30 mins before.

So far in term of "looks" I rate 278 girls about 6/10 on average, Ginza is better at 8/10, although I have only seen about 4 or so in line ups, mainly K girls, they all looked pretty.

Kyoto / Sakura Palace are the only other shops I've been to and they are about 6/10 as well.

Anyone want to comments on the "Quality" of the 278 girls vs 5 star girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i usually just go to 278 club or ginza only, but some 278 girls i have booked over the phone based on pictures on wechat, don't look anything like their picture in person, too much Photoshop. Pissed me off so much that i haven't been back since my last punt, been going to see j minami at 5 star instead

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^^ Which girls at 278 don't look like on the pictures?
    At least 278 has pictures with face first that you can at least compare.
    I checked out 5 stars website; doesn't even have photos with face first.
    By the way, your Minami was Megumi at Ginza; when I went to see her first, she was nothing what I expected too.
    She is pretty but still nothing like I expected; we all have expectations and photos are deceiving with full of filters; get over it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    photos are deceiving with full of filters; get over it.
    Wrong attitude to have, deceiving photos are totally not acceptable.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Minami not up to expectations? Wow you are even more picky than i am! Maybe YMMV. Pic looks real to me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Both shops have good girls, this is a stupid topic. The shop is NOT the stars, it‘s always the GIRLS. You can have best shop and ugly girls, no one will go. My korean frend said Angel town in Newtown once has the best K girls, service was shit, but full everyday. Unlucky I‘m not in Australia back then, haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I disagree. Good management means no misleading photos or descriptions, no substitutions, minimal cancellations. It means we are far more likely to get what we want, and not have our time wasted.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cassius bro, they all have misleading photos, best to see the line up this way no fakes. The filters on phones today can make a hippo look like a girafe, haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you compared management styles then this is a valid thread. Comparing girls, well you already know YMMV.

Girls will come and go between shops. Everyday a new girl wakes up and decides she wants to be a WL, or needs a change in environment.

The day you believe in photos is the day you believe WLs are really falling in love with you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I think WLs are humans too, given the right kind of space it is possible but not probable
    I reckon it is similar motions as any girl where WL or not

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Wrong attitude to have, deceiving photos are totally not acceptable.
    You are taking my word literally. I said photos are deceptive; doesn't mean it was taken to deceive anyone. At times, even I don't look like my own photos.

A WL at Ginza told me quite clearly: my photo is filtered heavily because I don't want someone I know to figure out that's me. Photos are just an indication on how that person looks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Minami not up to expectations? Wow you are even more picky than i am! Maybe YMMV. Pic looks real to me.
    Nah!...I am not picky...like all people, I have a type of girl I find beautiful...

Minami was probably my 5th Japanese girl I tried at Ginza. I tried Molly, Nana who were all beautiful girls. String of beautiful Japanese girls that were available at that time. In my mind, I was thinking Minami to be on the same level. But she wasn't.
    But I still found her pretty enough and had a good time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Recommendations gratefully accepted of particularly beautiful girls. I am very picky. Pm if prefer. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12