Gems from Top Ryde

Person's Name : Kimmi

Establishment : Top Ryde 190 Massage

Date of Visit : 14/01/2019
    Contact Weblink : www.rydemassage.com.au
    Phone : 0452 663 190
    Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
    Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $55, 60 min $66

Size/shape : Pretty face, small and good body figure, smooth skin, C-cups, firm bum.
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian and good English
    Services Provided : Massage and HJ
    Value for money/recommend? : YES, polite and good attitude

My experience/comments :
    Called shop keeper, Cherry, asked for photos of ML, normally updated daily after shop open at 10am. Cherry told me 2 new girls waiting for photos to be taken so delayed in uploading to the wechat. I booked for 13:45 and arrived on time. Parking is convenience, either at the Top Ryde parking or on the street next to the shop with 2 hours free parking.

2 girls working, Cherry shown me 3 girls with 1 girl Yumiko has been booked at 2pm. So I chose Kimmi as smiley face with C-cup. After settled the payment for an hour, off we go to upstairs. Upstairs has 5 rooms, I selected room no.3, removed my clothes and Kimmi came in a minutes. Kimmi asked whether I need any others service such as HJ. I told her purely massage not others service.

Kimmi started her job massaging, her technique of massage was quite good, especially when she knelt on my back and the pressure really good and comfy. She was doing good massaging even I mentioned no extras in the beginning. Kimmi attitude was highly recommended. After 30 minutes, Kimmi started massaged my hip and thigh, this stimulated my needs.

When Kimmi requested me to turned over, I asked her, how much time left she told me 20 minutes. Her massage and positive attitude make me asked for extras. Kimmi was so happy, she removed her clothes, her C-cup assets so nice and firm, small firm bums and smooth skin. Have some huggings and complete the HJ.

Overall, positive concept of professional masseuse, place is clean, convenience parking and quick response from shop keeper, Cherry. Wechat daily update photos available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is there another entry besides the front door? I have driven passed a few times and even though I know the address is Blaxland road … it may as well be given Lane Cove Rd \ Homebush Bay drive as an address. Been wanting to go and see a couple of girls there for a while now, just cant bring myself from walking through that front door during the day.

Side note … have had some considerable success at the joint on Church St in Top Ryde too. Right opposite a small council car park and next door to a real estate agent. There has been a couple of stunners there of late. Apparently a new place in on Banks Rd in Meadowbank has now opened too. Wonder if there are any other not so obvious places in this neck of the woods worth a go?

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    is there another entry besides the front door? I have driven passed a few times and even though I know the address is Blaxland road … it may as well be given Lane Cove Rd \ Homebush Bay drive as an address. Been wanting to go and see a couple of girls there for a while now, just cant bring myself from walking through that front door during the day.
    Hi Crusader, Park your car at Ryde city parking or Top Ryde Shopping Centre if you shop there. So far this shop has some ML from Japan , Malaysia, China, Taiwan and keep counting. New shop, call Sherry, quick response or wechat for update rostered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Hi Crusader, Park your car at Ryde city parking or Top Ryde Shopping Centre if you shop there. So far this shop has some ML from Japan , Malaysia, China, Taiwan and keep counting. New shop, call Sherry, quick response or wechat for update rostered.
    Thanks, but its not so much the parking situation as i'm pretty familiar with the location as I currently live in the area. Just curious on alternative entry options for the shop =)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is the we chat id?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    What is the we chat id?

Wechat ID: Ryde190

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers Jordan

Thanks, but its not so much the parking situation as i'm pretty familiar with the location as I currently live in the area. Just curious on alternative entry options for the shop =)
    Rear entrance at 41 Samuel Street Ryde, full day parking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wouldn't mind giving this place a go. Back entrance looks less conspicuous but could use some additional photos for guidance.

So is telling the ML "no extras" at the beginning a strategy to make them work harder?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might give it a try. 3 hours free parking at top ryde shopping center.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodFella View Post
    Wouldn't mind giving this place a go. Back entrance looks less conspicuous but could use some additional photos for guidance.

So is telling the ML "no extras" at the beginning a strategy to make them work harder?
    Those ML are quite professional, they are good in massage and positive attitude if not extras. So far, I have visited 2 masseuses, met 4 ML and the manager Cherry, they’re lovely.

Guidance for rear entrance, please wechat Ryde190, Cherry will be very happy to forward anyone the the photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cherry must be keeping an eye on this thread =)
    Wechat update today shows instructions on how to get in the back door … pun not intended

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    But they put up the girls on roster nd she not even in the shop...she was actually in Thailand lol.

Most the photo is from baby massage darlighust....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some photos from Sussex Star too lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So anyone else have a go here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What are the extra offered?
    And what is the range of prices

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any Spanish?

Does anyone do Spanish ? I may try this shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Side note … have had some considerable success at the joint on Church St in Top Ryde too. Right opposite a small council car park and next door to a real estate agent. There has been a couple of stunners there of late. Apparently a new place in on Banks Rd in Meadowbank has now opened too. Wonder if there are any other not so obvious places in this neck of the woods worth a go?

Hey Crusader bro,

does the place on church st have rear entrance by any chance?

Thanks
    R

Junior Member(有D料到)

New shop in meadowbank? Interested to know.

As far as i know, there are two shops in meadowbank and has been there for ages. One is called CK king massage and the one next door doesnt have a name at the front.

Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    What are the extra offered?
    And what is the range of prices
    YMMV. Different ML has different extras, I have been there this arvo and will write my AR with others topic.
    The rate is quite common but the luxuries of this shop are heaps of girls from day to day. By just looking at their wechat, approximately 15 to 20 girls weekly and about 7 girls to choose from daily.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast