Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gems from Top Ryde

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like they have a good variety of some pretty hot girls on WeChat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmover View Post
    New shop in meadowbank? Interested to know.

As far as i know, there are two shops in meadowbank and has been there for ages. One is called CK king massage and the one next door doesnt have a name at the front.
    Yeah CK King at 27 Bank St, and the new on at 12 Bank St … I haven't been to the new one yet, but was told about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubztugzme View Post
    Hey Crusader bro,

does the place on church st have rear entrance by any chance?

Thanks
    R
    There is definitely a back door .. but I havent entered or exited it from there as its overall quite enough. I saw it from the side street when I was driving over. Church St is normally quite empty so it hasn't bothered me in the past. The only sucky thing about this shop is they lock the door, so you gotta ring that cnt of a doorbell and wait for them to open up. Last time felt like an eternity for the door to open lol

Quote Originally Posted by GoodFella View Post
    The WeChat photos of those ML are real but unable to see their face due to do not want to be exposed as mostly uni students from overseas. Those ML are trained included the shop manager Cherry. I am expecting to try some Japanese masseuse with extras for kissing, wonder I can taste some saki.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFella View Post
    ---
    I believe this shop will do very well!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It a sister shop to dream girl 130 in Alexandria. Then I think there another one in the city near Wynyard called Wynyard blossom.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    It a sister shop to dream girl 130 in Alexandria. Then I think there another one in the city near Wynyard called Wynyard blossom.
    ---
    ... but for sure Mclovin69, , 190 [ I don't know about Wynyard] don't have awful receptionist/manager as 130 has , Cherry at 190 does well. Actually this is quite strange 'if' there is connection as you said.

Banned
    Hi dear, Here is Guidance For Parking And Back Entrance
    💕PARKING OPTION 1
    Ryde Council Free Parking( located around 170 Blaxland Road Ryde Turn right at roundabout. Walk one min to our shop)
    💕PARKING OPTION 2
    Park around 41 Samuel Street and Walk to our Back Entrance
    If need assistance Please
    💗Call 0452663190 0452667190💗
    Our Professional and Nice Reception gonna help you😘

Banned
    HI Dear, we only update the girls photo who working on the day and we always have new girls come so Roster various from weeks
    As you mentioned some girls photos from Sydney baby massage.
    Yes, that's our partner shop some of our nice girls from Sydney baby massage
    All the Girls here are well selected and well trained, providing the best massage and services
    Our Wechat is Ryde190 we update roster on Wechat everyday
    Or call 0452663190 0452667190
    To book your favourite girl

Quote Originally Posted by topryde190 View Post
    Hi dear, Here is Guidance For Parking And Back Entrance
    PARKING OPTION 1
    Ryde Council Free Parking( located around 170 Blaxland Road Ryde Turn right at roundabout. Walk one min to our shop)
    PARKING OPTION 2
    Park around 41 Samuel Street and Walk to our Back Entrance
    If need assistance Please
    Call 0452663190 0452667190
    Our Professional and Nice Reception gonna help you
    I have visited for the 3rd time, always park close to the shop just 1 minute walk. Depend the time of visit, from 1pm til 5 pm, always have few car spots under shaded and these hours have more chances to look at few ML on rostered. I think this shop will be getting busier as been exposed to more people and through this forum. The busier with the business than will have more ML for us to choose from.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    I have visited for the 3rd time, always park close to the shop just 1 minute walk. Depend the time of visit, from 1pm til 5 pm, always have few car spots under shaded and these hours have more chances to look at few ML on rostered. I think this shop will be getting busier as been exposed to more people and through this forum. The busier with the business than will have more ML for us to choose from.
    Thanks Jordan,
    Getting to know this shop through your review. Any other massage or FS that you can recommended close to Ryde area?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12