Thread: QBee

Banned

QBee

Out of Area time on my hands and with a heavy load.My nearest relief station was 42 G
    Noticed a familiar face from 278: QBee
    Wondered where she’d got to.Great memories of this special girl
    Rang 42G and made arrangements for an hour
    It should be noted that all photos of QBee have photoshopped her boobs
    She has a perky set of Bs not the Ds that she appears to have in the pics
    Having said that QBee is one gorgeous women
    Walked into 42G and was shown into a waiting room
    Waited for about 5 Mins,knock on the door and in she walks
    She paused for a moment then her face broke into a beautiful smile and she came over gave me a firm hug
    and a firm girl friend kiss with her hand at the back of my head
    It had been awhile but she recognised me
    We were off to a relaxed start
    I love walking behind QBee.She doesn’t walk she floats and she has the best arse
    We enter the room and I sit on the bed and beckon her over.Qbee is around 165cm and her tits are face height.I position her between my legs and gently cup her arse in my hands.She bends forward and the gentle kissing begins.
    QBee removes her high heels.Her hand now gently holds my ever hardening cock
    I insert my index fingers inside her knickers to find that soft spot where here legs connect with her arse
    I slowly remove her knickers to expose a beautiful trim pussy.I tease the inside of her thighs just stopping short of touching her little silk purse.She then wraps her legs around my waist giving me full access to her genitals and arse. A little anal play and I bring my finger forward to play with her clit.Her pussy is already wet
    I’m still dressed and lay her down on the bed with her feet now on my shoulders and begin licking her clit.Her hands are now placed lightly on my head guiding me to where she wants attention.
    Fortunately my fingernails have recently been cut and filed.Middle and index fingers are gently inserted and rock in and out.The tension is building but she stops me pulls my pants down and extracts my cocks and begins blowing me.She only takes one or two inches and circles it with her tongue.The rest she holds with
    her hand
    This continues this for a few minutes until I position her for 69 on the bed.Her juices are flowing. The tension begins to build again until she suddenly straightens up and sits firmly on my face and shudders.
    She lays down on the bed with a wry smile on her face with flushed cheeks
    I take this opportunity to have a shower.Within a few minutes she joins me and the soaping up begins.my balls and cock almost disappear in the soapy foam.Qbee stands behind me and starts jerking me off while kissing the centre of my back.I remove her hand and rinse off.i grab a towel get down on my knees and start drying her off.I love kissing this girls arse and pushing my tongue between her cheeks.
    She stands me up and on her knees she takes my cock in her mouth and holds it there while gazing up at me. A little gentle face fucking follows.out of the quickly I grab the condom I bought back to the shower and get her to roll it on with her mouth.
    I turn her around so she is leaning against the wall and insert my cock between her cheeks and gently massage her butt hole.We are now in standing doggy position my left hand cupping her left breast and her erect nipple between my middle and ring finger.I am now balls deep in this beautiful gentle elegant women.
    My thrusting puts her on her tip tips toes.My right middle finger is now making circles around her clit.
    QBee is now clenching her pussy around my cock, her breathing is becoming faster.Her legs tense and a little squeal follows just as the load I’ve been carrying leaves me.We stand joined for a few minutes until my cock eventually falls out
    We slowly shower each other off and I towel her down while on my knees still kissing that beautiful arse
    Leaving is difficult.QBee is a keeper :beautiful gentle elegant feminine.
    Treat her well...This girl is special
    A lingering hug and a soft kiss and I’m back in my car...weakened but exhilarated

Wow, what an amazing report !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That is a nice AR, made me horny, haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was her name at 278?
    I remember the photos but not name?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by allenby View Post
    What was her name at 278?
    I remember the photos but not name?
    Same name. Only with 278 a month than popup at 42. Have been here for a few month.

Qbeee here today!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42