Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA: STI ALERT

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So we have half of the posters worried, mainly the punters. And another half who has connection to the shops said it's nothing to worry about, lol.

I think it's good to talk about the risks involved, if you don't practice safe sex, it's just a matter of time, not if, that you get some sort of STI.

Talk about the risks involved won't stop most people from punting, it would just get more people practice safe sex, which is a good thing for everyone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Not for me. All the chinese mainland WL or ML insist on safe sex even without me asking. From my own experience in Aus, I get bbfs offers from from other groups, Taiwan a few times, Korean once and jap once.

Overseas, i found Singapore and indo WLs the most lax on this. Not sure if they are too naive/trusting or lack of sex ed. But the amount of times they just went on and slip my dick in was astonishing. That's why I always prepare my own doms first when I see them. To be fair, they are all private WLs so maybe they are more independent with no shop to insist on safety. The Thai WLs surprisingly were the most insistent on safety despite their external reputation..,
    Opposite from me though. Most WL that actually wanted to BBFS with me was chinese mainland, and thats even my first time seeing them. Korea and Japanese for me only when I have seen them for a while. But if you punt in those countries, China and Korea are pretty strict about protection. In Japan though they can be pretty easy, there's even places that offered BBFS and CIP. Not sure whats the change in mindset

So, for those of us who usually only go RnT, we shall be feeling pretty pleased with ourselves right now,no ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by csda View Post
    What are the side effects? This is second time in 3 months for me. I'm bit concern now.
    Pls Private message me the city shop and girl name you visited? as If I suspect correctly I may know. But would like to confirm.

Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So, for those of us who usually only go RnT, we shall be feeling pretty pleased with ourselves right now,no ?
    Was thinking that exactly right about now ..
    But on another note , we do other things there too .. maybe not so much every time .. kind of puts you in a bit tense situation this topic ..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    OP...at least let us know the girls nationality?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you PM me the shops and girls too please!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello guys,

I was going to open a topic regarding the same issue I got a week ago.
    I am usually a RnT guy and always stick HJ.
    I visited a renowned brothel in the city and got got uncovered Blowjob. Got symptoms as white discharge 3 days later and got diagnosed with gonnoreah and been treated immediately.

I am 100% sure who is the girl as I didn't take any risks for the last 3 months as I stick to RnT.

Well I don't blame the shop or the girl. We all know the risks and we need to assume them.

My concern is what am I supposed to do? Should I name the shop and girl to protect other punters; but will put the shop and girl in a bad situation.

Definitely some people will call it BS as I don't have any proof of that, and even if I had wouldn't like to share it.

And also at the same time it would be good that previous punters that visited that girl get tested as they could get infected even if they don't have symptoms.

Well, I. A bit confused about it and need some opinions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by oto69 View Post
    Hello guys,

I visited a renowned brothel in the city and got got uncovered Blowjob. Got symptoms as white discharge 3 days later and got diagnosed with gonnoreah and been treated immediately.

I am 100% sure who is the girl as I didn't take any risks for the last 3 months as I stick to RnT.

Well I don't blame the shop or the girl. We all know the risks and we need to assume them.

My concern is what am I supposed to do? Should I name the shop and girl to protect other punters; but will put the shop and girl in a bad situation.

Definitely some people will call it BS as I don't have any proof of that, and even if I had wouldn't like to share it.

And also at the same time it would be good that previous punters that visited that girl get tested as they could get infected even if they don't have symptoms.

---
    Hi oto69 ... Did you inform the shop at that time?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No, I didn't and I think I should

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if OP could PM me the shop and girl that would be appreciate too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by oto69 View Post
    Hello guys,

100% you should name the girl and shop. You need to tell your story and this is the only option unless you want to 100 or maybe more guys having the same dilemma as you next week! This is not the time to be coy like OP. I think by him making us play guessing games is just so childish... why tell half a story at all???

Everyone needs to be aware. Its not about protecting a business or a girl who obviously needs treatment right now. The shop has a duty of care, so does the girl and so do you.

I'm pretty surprised mods haven't stepped in to do a bit more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it's against forum rules to name the shop or girls. First inform the shop and the shop should do the right thing.
    If the girl is still on the roster then I don't know what the rules are maybe in private message.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    100% you should name the girl and shop. You need to tell your story and this is the only option unless you want to 100 or maybe more guys having the same dilemma as you next week! This is not the time to be coy like OP. I think by him making us play guessing games is just so childish... why tell half a story at all???

Everyone needs to be aware. Its not about protecting a business or a girl who obviously needs treatment right now. The shop has a duty of care, so does the girl and so do you.

---
    Weapon... just to add , we are here to share , not to judge or to blame.
    WL / shops and customers have to help each other. For to keep having 'fun', truth is essential.
    Guys who caught STI, always have to inform the shop first.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post

100% agree.

Maybe @csda, @Junien @oto69 all should email the Administrator of this website and inform the shop in question.

Is it better to control the situation now OR wait for another 100+ cases and gets on the news?? There might be Husband/Boy Friend involved, imagine if Wife/GF get STI from you punting at a brothel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    I think it's against forum rules to name the shop or girls. First inform the shop and the shop should do the right thing.
    If the girl is still on the roster then I don't know what the rules are maybe in private message.
    Oh ok... sure? Didn't know but surely some common sense needs to take place.. but we can still write an AR about a girl? Maybe you can tell about your whole sex/sti experience in a AR then oto69.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Can I have PM on which shop you go ?

Banned
    Have to ask the question. How many times how many shops you ever been to FS or ‘’massage’ where not health check occurred prior to a session?

For that matter whose asked to do a reciprocal check on the sex worker

That is mouth pussy ass and wlesewhere

Everyone take a step backward ...

Tough call to make . But if you suspect and get an STI surely it’s best to contact the shop ASAP and or the girl directly ..

Gonorrhea and other is on the spread at moment and good ole oral at
    the root

Btw if you think you got gonorrhea depending on what you do and like get your mouth and ass checked

Urine sample alone don’t pick it up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Getting circumcised helps reduce chances of infection , there is a lesser rate of stis amongst circumcised men due to no foreskin for gunk to hang around

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---

You are wrong schingchang ... Any Wl who offers bbbj, dfk and daty has to go for check once a month. I think you don't know well 'the whole story'. A girl who sees in one week ,let's say 30 customers, and she performs GFE and PSE has to go for STI test once a month.
    Also yes, the treatment for chlamydia is simple [ is just a pill] and for gonorrhea is a pill plus a very painful injection but are you saying that is ok to get these two? Is it something simple for you? Maybe for you it is but this is your point of view, right?
    Ask your doctor, if you catch chlamydia or gonorrhea a few times in a certain time , what will be the side effect in your general health ? I know the answer but I am suggesting you, to do your own research.
    ... also , Is common sense that customers [ especially those who like GFE and PSE ] have to do STI test regularly too, since symptoms in forty percent of the cases in general did not immediately appear.
    ...No it is 3 months. Doesn't matter what they "offer", as long as they are a WL, the recommendation from sexual health clinics is a 3 month screening check if there are no symptoms. Otherwise if there are symptoms, to come and get checked (probably treated) right away. I don't need to ask a doctor, I work in health care and often see many sex health patients.

There are no permanent side effects from bacterial STIs such as chlamydia if treated EARLY. EARLY being the main word here, there are permanent damage such as pelvic inflammatory disease for women and infertility for men/women if left unnoticed and untreated. Previous infection does not protect you against future infection as sure most of you know. So the main goal here is to get screened every so often to make sure you are in the clear. Bacterial STIs such as the ones mentioned sometimes carry no symptoms, especially in women ie. over 70 to 80% of women may not notice any symptoms from gonorrhea until the pelvic inflammatory stage which becomes quite painful and damaging.

Like someone mentioned, it really is a numbers game if you partake in risky behavior, so for the better of the community it is best to get checked regularly to protect everyone including yourself. As you may have something that can be easily treated (ie. Chlamydia) but can turn nasty once you let it fester if symptoms do not show, while also infecting others.
    Someone mentioned urine being not able to pick up STIs. Urine for detection of bacterial STIs such as the ones mentioned, have a sensitivity of over 98/99%. Basically, if one single strand of chlamydia DNA is picked up in the urine, it will be picked up by the assaying equipment, so it is quite a good test.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast