Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA: STI ALERT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by schingchang View Post
    ...No it is 3 months. Doesn't matter what they "offer", as long as they are a WL, the recommendation from sexual health clinics is a 3 month screening check if there are no symptoms. Otherwise if there are symptoms, to come and get checked (probably treated) right away. I don't need to ask a doctor, I work in health care and often see many sex health patients.

There are no permanent side effects from bacterial STIs such as chlamydia if treated EARLY. EARLY being the main word here, there are permanent damage such as pelvic inflammatory disease for women and infertility for men/women if left unnoticed and untreated. Previous infection does not protect you against future infection as sure most of you know. So the main goal here is to get screened every so often to make sure you are in the clear. Bacterial STIs such as the ones mentioned sometimes carry no symptoms, especially in women ie. over 70 to 80% of women may not notice any symptoms from gonorrhea until the pelvic inflammatory stage which becomes quite painful and damaging.

Like someone mentioned, it really is a numbers game if you partake in risky behavior, so for the better of the community it is best to get checked regularly to protect everyone including yourself. As you may have something that can be easily treated (ie. Chlamydia) but can turn nasty once you let it fester if symptoms do not show, while also infecting others.
    Someone mentioned urine being not able to pick up STIs. Urine for detection of bacterial STIs such as the ones mentioned, have a sensitivity of over 98/99%. Basically, if one single strand of chlamydia DNA is picked up in the urine, it will be picked up by the assaying equipment, so it is quite a good test.
    ---

Thank you schingchang

Banned
    ...No it is 3 months. Doesn't matter what they "offer", as long as they are a WL, the recommendation from sexual health clinics is a 3 month screening check if there are no symptoms. Otherwise if there are symptoms, to come and get checked (probably treated) right away. I don't need to ask a doctor, I work in health care and often see many sex health patients.

There are no permanent side effects from bacterial STIs such as chlamydia if treated EARLY. EARLY being the main word here, there are permanent damage such as pelvic inflammatory disease for women and infertility for men/women if left unnoticed and untreated. Previous infection does not protect you against future infection as sure most of you know. So the main goal here is to get screened every so often to make sure you are in the clear. Bacterial STIs such as the ones mentioned sometimes carry no symptoms, especially in women ie. over 70 to 80% of women may not notice any symptoms from gonorrhea until the pelvic inflammatory stage which becomes quite painful and damaging.

Like someone mentioned, it really is a numbers game if you partake in risky behavior, so for the better of the community it is best to get checked regularly to protect everyone including yourself. As you may have something that can be easily treated (ie. Chlamydia) but can turn nasty once you let it fester if symptoms do not show, while also infecting others.
    Someone mentioned urine being not able to pick up STIs. Urine for detection of bacterial STIs such as the ones mentioned, have a sensitivity of over 98/99%. Basically, if one single strand of chlamydia DNA is picked up in the urine, it will be picked up by the assaying equipment, so it is quite a good test.
    Good lost

Not sure if the ruine comment is picked up from my above post, however gonorrhea in your mouth or ass needs a swab and subsequent test- unless there is a new treat for all local areas of infection? .

For efficiency oral and ass swabs, can be mixed with the urine test

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thank you schingchang.

What you said is quite scary though: "over 70 to 80% of women may not notice any symptoms from gonorrhea", does this mean we are most likely to get an outbreak of gonorrhea soon if the shop / girl are not informed and treated??

Surely the shops / girls need to know this ASAP, this is their rights too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, is it possible to pm me the shop as well? Planning to visit one shop today, but might need to postpone it.

I haven't punted since December.

After reading this tread, I went to my GP and got the green pathology form for a full sexual health check.

I'll be going on the weekend.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guys, it's very simple problem here. Don't get all freaked out, STIs aren't like a new thing...they've been around since like the 15th century or something. You just gotta have some common sense.

There is a reason why symptoms don't always show up. It makes perfect sense, if everyone pissed razor blades and had green/yellow pus coming out of their urethra, most girls and guys would have the common sense to stop fucking and get it treated. Like...it's not a comfortable disease when symptoms come.

If you're going to partake in any uncovered sexual practice, you should be regularly getting screened if you have no symptoms. I suggest in the realm of 3-6 months. If you show any signs of symptoms, go see your GP/sexual clinic right away. Get treated and listen to their instructions...which is along the lines of you cannot have sex for one week after your treatment or if symptoms persist come back and see us.

It is very important to get screened, the pus/discharge/pissing pain is the small stuff. It is just your bodies natural inflammatory reaction against a foreign bug. It's when you DON'T KNOW you have it, and it festers and travels down to your testicles, and permanent scars your vas deferens so you can't naturally have kids anymore is when shit gets real.

There is no outbreak of gonorrhea, although gonorrhea has been in the news of late as this bug is more clever then chlamydia so it is becoming increasingly resistant to even the most powerful antibiotics say if you're scared. Just play safe, that doesn't abolish all your risks but it will minimize it greatly if condoms are used PROPERLY. Stay safe bros.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Thanks SS, I think there is still one outstanding question, if you have gonorrhea in your throat or ass and not in your dick is a urine test gonna pick it up ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guys, it's very simple problem here. Don't get all freaked out, STIs aren't like a new thing...they've been around since like the 15th century or something. You just gotta have some common sense.

There is a reason why symptoms don't always show up. It makes perfect sense, if everyone pissed razor blades and had green/yellow pus coming out of their urethra, most girls and guys would have the common sense to stop fucking and get it treated. Like...it's not a comfortable disease when symptoms come.

If you're going to partake in any uncovered sexual practice, you should be regularly getting screened if you have no symptoms. I suggest in the realm of 3-6 months. If you show any signs of symptoms, go see your GP/sexual clinic right away. Get treated and listen to their instructions...which is along the lines of you cannot have sex for one week after your treatment or if symptoms persist come back and see us.

It is very important to get screened, the pus/discharge/pissing pain is the small stuff. It is just your bodies natural inflammatory reaction against a foreign bug. It's when you DON'T KNOW you have it, and it festers and travels down to your testicles, and permanent scars your vas deferens so you can't naturally have kids anymore is when shit gets real.

There is no outbreak of gonorrhea, although gonorrhea has been in the news of late as this bug is more clever then chlamydia so it is becoming increasingly resistant to even the most powerful antibiotics say if you're scared. Just play safe, that doesn't abolish all your risks but it will minimize it greatly if condoms are used PROPERLY. Stay safe bros.
    ---
    schingchang ... Do you aware that all the popular shops offer DFK , BBBJ [ CIM too] and DATY? What's your opinion on this?
    You talked about 3 to 6 months , You talked about penetration with protection but what about the above?
    The possibilities to catch STIs from DFK , BBBJ and DATY are massive, Am I right?
    The girls offer PSE service. So, when someone is so expose how can have health check only every three months?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Thanks SS, I think there is still one outstanding question, if you have gonorrhea in your throat or ass and not in your dick is a urine test gonna pick it up ?
    Great question. If it is localized in your throat or ass and not in your dick, a urine test will not pick it up. As the urine test is detecting gonorrhea DNA in the specimen and if you don't have it in your penis then it will be negative. If you have it at all three sites, then it will be picked up and the treatment will be the same with dual therapy antibiotics, so you are covered if you get the treatment.

If you are worried about your throat or ass, then make sure you tell your GP/Sexual health clinic practitioner honestly about your sexual practices and they will take swabs of your throat, and probably tell you to privately take a swab of your anal canal to get tested for the common bacterial STIs.

Symptoms are also less noticeably from those locations, it would be something vague like a progressive cough, sore throat, swollen lymph nodes around your neck. Some anal discomfort and irritation etc., So even more important to get screened regularly to mainly protect yourself and the community as a whole. Most punters are just out for fun and treat WLs with alot of respect, so why not extend the courtesy to make sure everyone is healthy?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    schingchang ... Do you aware that all the popular shops offer DFK , BBBJ and DATY? What's your opinion on this?
    You talked about 3 to 6 months , You talked about penetration with protection but what about the above?
    The possibilities to catch STIs from DFK , BBBJ and DATY are massive, Am I right?
    STIs carry the highest risk of transmission between unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse, that is where it thrives and it's most common origin point. Anal intercourse being particularly risky as the anus...is well not situated to be penetrated all the time, so micro tears in the tissue can cause easy access for bacteria and viruses. That is why HIV is more prevalent in the gay community.

With respect to DFK/BBBJ/DATY, the risks in transmission is much lower. But as you say, that doesn't mean there is no risk. Most of the common bacteria STIs require mucus membrane to mucus membrane contact. Your mouth having the mucus membrane can be transmitted to. And by mouth I mean more like the back of your throat, as your mouth has pretty thick tissue, being the first entry point for food while your esophagus has alot less layers.

Gonorrhea can be transmitted through BBBJ/DATY, I actually have not seen a case of chlamydia being transmitted alone through that method. Also have never heard of HIV being transmitted this way, although it is theoretically possible, the chances are much lower. Like ok, you could have a cut in your mouth and your WL who's got something has a cut in her mouth and the blood mixes and a few 1000 HIV cells cross over. Now there are other STIs that you may be at risk of getting, such as those that require direct contact. Common ones include herpes and syphilis. There would have to be a lesion present, but some can be missed in that heat of the moment when you're into it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does this really stop anyone from punting? yeah it happened to one of the punters here but its always a chance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    Does this really stop anyone from punting? yeah it happened to one of the punters here but its always a chance.
    Exactly, it won't. Punters do what they going to do, the point is just to get regularly tested if you are punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    its kind of funny how people are reacting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    STIs carry the highest risk of transmission between unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse, that is where it thrives and it's most common origin point. Anal intercourse being particularly risky as the anus...is well not situated to be penetrated all the time, so micro tears in the tissue can cause easy access for bacteria and viruses. That is why HIV is more prevalent in the gay community.

With respect to DFK/BBBJ/DATY, the risks in transmission is much lower. But as you say, that doesn't mean there is no risk. Most of the common bacteria STIs require mucus membrane to mucus membrane contact. Your mouth having the mucus membrane can be transmitted to. And by mouth I mean more like the back of your throat, as your mouth has pretty thick tissue, being the first entry point for food while your esophagus has alot less layers.

Gonorrhea can be transmitted through BBBJ/DATY, I actually have not seen a case of chlamydia being transmitted alone through that method. Also have never heard of HIV being transmitted this way, although it is theoretically possible, the chances are much lower. Like ok, you could have a cut in your mouth and your WL who's got something has a cut in her mouth and the blood mixes and a few 1000 HIV cells cross over. Now there are other STIs that you may be at risk of getting, such as those that require direct contact. Common ones include herpes and syphilis. There would have to be a lesion present, but some can be missed in that heat of the moment when you're into it.
    ---

Thank you for your answer schingchang.
    What I know is that Gonorrhea can easily transmit through DATY and BBBJ, about DFK I don't know.
    So you believe a girl who performs BBBJ , DATY and DFK to any customer has to go to do health check for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia every 3 months?
    Sorry but we are not in the same page.
    My doctor told me once a month.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Clearly there is an issue here as multiple cases are being reported. I think in such cases the rules need to allow us to communicate the shop and girl to protect ourselves and the shop owners as this can and will spread to other girls at other shops.

I think I know who it is and she is working now, so some poor guy may be getting infected as we speak because we are not looking out for the greater majority.

This forum is by the punters and for the punters.

My 2 cents.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---

Thank you for your answer schingchang.
    What I know is that Gonorrhea can easily transmit through DATY and BBBJ, about DFK I don't know.
    So you believe a girl who performs BBBJ , DATY and DFK to any customer has to go to do health check for Gonorrhea or Chlamydia every 3 months?
    Sorry but we are not in the same page for this.
    Incase a shop starts saying they make there girls test every 3 months or so and check it i doubt anyone can be sure, even if you ask a shop most of them will always say they get there girls checked every etc, doesnt change the fact that even if they do get checked there is always a window of catching it. You punt and have fun there is always a chance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastaman View Post
    Clearly there is an issue here as multiple cases are being reported. I think in such cases the rules need to allow us to communicate the shop and girl to protect ourselves and the shop owners as this can and will spread to other girls at other shops.

I think I know who it is and she is working now, so some poor guy may be getting infected as we speak because we are not looking out for the greater majority.

This forum is by the punters and for the punters.

My 2 cents.
    ---

You have a great point here Rastaman. The shop-s aware already. They follow this post, so let's see their responsible reaction.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If OP is 100% sure who the shop and girl is, and the shop has verified it then it needs to be revealed here for the sake of everyone else, otherwise the title is incorrect and is not a Public Service Announcement, it’s just innuendo. It’s not just the punters at risk it’s their partners and families also. The health of the community is more important than the reputation of a business.

Personally I’ve been inclined to stay away from shops that offered bbbj/dfk/cim as a standard service for this reason.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Since there is so much discussion here I do urge to reveal the shop and girl. Not only for the awareness for all the punters here, but also allow the shop owner to validate if it's a true case or, allow them to address the issue publicly.

Keeping the shop anonymous only create fear and eventually affect the whole industry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beijing_Dude View Post
    Thank you schingchang.

What you said is quite scary though: "over 70 to 80% of women may not notice any symptoms from gonorrhea", does this mean we are most likely to get an outbreak of gonorrhea soon if the shop / girl are not informed and treated??

Surely the shops / girls need to know this ASAP, this is their rights too.
    The good shops have the girls tested regularly anyway.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast