Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA: STI ALERT

Junior Member(有D料到)

PSA: STI ALERT

look likes i'm the lucky one, i caught gonorrhea/chlamydia from punting a few weeks ago.
    here is the timeline:
    visit a popular brothel in the city on 2nd Jan 2019 BBBJ DFK covered sex
    visit anoher brothel east of Ryde on 4th Jan 2019 BBBJ light DFK covered sex
    visit the city brothel again on 11th Jan 2019 BBBK DFK covered sex

i felt a little sensation while pissing on 11th Jan 2019 but did not think much of it because it was a hot day, i was outdoor, and did not drink much water at all, the piss was neon yellow. i thought it could be dehydration and went punting the same night.

the sensation while pissing stay the same all saturday 12th Jan 2019, by evening, i could see milky/yellow discharge.
    yeap. that confirm it all. i also has mild sore throat at this stage.

stay safe brothers.

PS: i caught the same thing in OCT 2018, i think i will avoid these 2 brothel for a while, the single antibiotic shot in the bum basically numb my leg for 2 hours.
    timeline for OCT:
    city brothel 7th oct 2018 BBBJ DFK covered sex
    city brothel 14th oct 2018 BBBJ DFK covered sex
    bad burning sensation while pissing on 14th oct 2018 night before bed.
    burning sensation continue to 19th oct 2018, i decided to see doctor.
    doctor was not sure, says to check blood first, because no discharge as of yet
    found white/yellow discharge on 20th oct, went back to doctor, gave me antibiotic and wait for result on monday 22nd. then doctor confirm gonorrhea on 22nd and i got the painful shot in the bum.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    What's in the bum shot ?
    I thought they treated this with a single 500mg Cipro tablet ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Difficult to figure out where you got it, I guess if you BBBJ and DFK there's always a risk

"The incubation period, the time from exposure to the bacteria until symptoms develop, is usually 2 to 5 days. But sometimes symptoms may not develop for up to 30 days. Gonorrhea may not cause symptoms until the infection has spread to other areas of the body"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by csda View Post
    look likes i'm the lucky one, i caught gonorrhea/chlamydia from punting a few weeks ago.
    here is the timeline:
    visit a popular brothel in the city on 2nd Jan 2019 BBBJ DFK covered sex
    visit anoher brothel east of Ryde on 4th Jan 2019 BBBJ light DFK covered sex
    visit the city brothel again on 11th Jan 2019 BBBK DFK covered sex

i felt a little sensation while pissing on 11th Jan 2019 but did not think much of it because it was a hot day, i was outdoor, and did not drink much water at all, the piss was neon yellow. i thought it could be dehydration and went punting the same night.

the sensation while pissing stay the same all saturday 12th Jan 2019, by evening, i could see milky/yellow discharge.
    yeap. that confirm it all. i also has mild sore throat at this stage.

stay safe brothers.

PS: i caught the same thing in OCT 2018, i think i will avoid these 2 brothel for a while, the single antibiotic shot in the bum basically numb my leg for 2 hours.
    timeline for OCT:
    city brothel 7th oct 2018 BBBJ DFK covered sex
    city brothel 14th oct 2018 BBBJ DFK covered sex
    bad burning sensation while pissing on 14th oct 2018 night before bed.
    burning sensation continue to 19th oct 2018, i decided to see doctor.
    doctor was not sure, says to check blood first, because no discharge as of yet
    found white/yellow discharge on 20th oct, went back to doctor, gave me antibiotic and wait for result on monday 22nd. then doctor confirm gonorrhea on 22nd and i got the painful shot in the bum.
    Have you informed the brothel management regarding this? I assumed that you did. Just wondering which city brothel you went, send me pm if you don't mind.
    Cheers,
    B

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Better contact the shop.

Just got me curious, if you get STI, is it easier to HIV???or HIV only occurs bbs??

Thanks in advance

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    What's in the bum shot ?
    I thought they treated this with a single 500mg Cipro tablet ...
    it was a 1000mg powder in a mini glass jar, doctor has to shoot 10ml (maybe 5ml can't be sure) of saline into it, shake it well, draw it into syringe and shoot it into my bum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Better contact the shop.

Just got me curious, if you get STI, is it easier to HIV???or HIV only occurs bbs??

Thanks in advance

most STI are bacteria, HIV is virus. bacteria size vs virus size is like a 10ton rock vs a grain of sand in size comparison.

Banned
    Should one with a contagious disease by shunned by the punting
    community ?
    Now this crudite is making my mouth dry ?
    I am going to have a bowl of Pistachio's and glass of Pinot
    Grigio and then a power nap.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by csda View Post
    Neon yellow piss and other symptoms while pissing and you still went punting that night? That means your infected cock gave it to the poor girl you saw. She would have kept working that night too! Guys, if you suspect anything at all down there please refrain from punting until you know what is going on. That is very little to ask.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can you send me a pm with the places you think you got it at? Need to stay away!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Me too. I PMed you so I know where not to go. Did you inform the establishment to warn them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Could you name the places please. would be better for the whole forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should of known better made with all those symptoms. I hope you have contacted all the management from each joint.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seriously, what are the shops going to do?
    Probably nothing if it's not reported to some form of authority.
    Even if OP informs the shops it will be Business as usual I'm afraid and this will spread.
    OP has done the right thing and informed the forum, probably get the details in private and avoid the shops. Loss of business is a great motivator to get the girls checked.

Banned
    I pm OP. He gave me a hint. He did the right thing. If i am in his situation, I'd probably do the same. But somehow I felt like things can be pushed further for public interests. I mean this kind of thing can happen to anyone and since most of punters going to the same places every now and then, this needs to be taken seriously to avoid the spreading of any kind of STIs. But I honestly cant suggest cos i never been in that position.
    Any suggestion, perhaps?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Could you please PM me too csda...Thanks in advance!

Majority of the time, you tend to experience the symptoms of Gono after a week. So it could very well be the shop from Ryde you went on Jan 4. But since you went to the city shop on 11th and 12th of Jan, that would have infected WLs in that shop too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pm me too please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know a wl that had complications from std and was in hospital for a week getting antibiotics by needle. She's all better and back at a shop now but she had 2 months off. Poor girl is still scared of dfk cim and daty. She thinks she catch something from a guy that thinks he good at daty and bite her and make her pussy swell. The doctor knew what job she did.
    Its more damaging to the girls because they lose income, no sick leave you know. Shops should really take this seriously.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This opens up the question how often are the girls tested because as per my understanding councils are meant to check papers and all that shit.

Please name the shop, so we all know and also that the shop can further action and ensure their WL are tested regularly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can check few of his csda posts/or comments around these days for to get a hint for the shops.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast