Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA: STI ALERT

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junien View Post
    Not to spread panic, I've never posted but am a long time lurker, but I've visited that same popular city brothel as you have I think, and on the 4th as well. By Monday 7th Jan, I was having a discharge and by Friday started to get a little burning when I urinate. Went to the rpa clinic on Friday to get tested and the results came back today and confirmed it was gonorrhoea, back tomorrow for a jab.

OP pm me if you want to verify the shop but I think it's quite likely the same place/girl
    So that's 2 cases of gonorrhoea now, this is getting serious now, OP joined the forum in 2015 and Junien in 2012 so obviously not new accounts.

Can you two please verify that you guys went to the same shop/girl.

@Junien, you only posted 4 times, so no one can PM you yet, can you post another one so I can PM you?

Junior Member(有D料到) penisuheddo's Avatar
    Arigato
    A WL friend of mine got married for visa last year
    Husband comes down from the bush every so often for freebies
    She does very good service very very good
    He took her to hospital to get checked out before he spent weekend ploughing her
    She is a wasted druggie now but has the GFE down pat and is still popular
    She was impressed and told me he cares about her because no one has told her to get checked before
    I explained that he was worried about his own health not hers
    I have only caught an STI once
    Not from a WL but from a girl I picked up in one of my classes way back when education was free
    Yes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Every 3 months is quite the standard recommendation for sex workers. Every 3 weeks/1 month is ridiculous, and a heavy burden on the public health care services. It's not "free" at these sex clinics, it is coming out of tax dollars. Chlamydia, and to a lesser extent Gonorrhea is easily treatable with a single dose of dual therapy antibiotics. So don't get your panties in a bunch, everyone should be regularly testing every 3 months. If you are punting and undergoing risky behavior, you should be testing every 3 months as well, it's not just the WLs. You should all be upholding the same standards as them to keep your risks down. Not everyone experiences symptoms with many STIs, that's why you should be regularly screening every 3 months.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you have any symptoms, you should get checked right away, and contact anyone who you've been with in the last month to get checked so we can minimize the spread. You should also refrain from any type of sexual behavior a week after your shots. Yea guys, I know it's hard lol, but you have to do it or it'll come back and bite you again later.

It would be wise to contact the WLs you've been with, so they can go get checked and treated possibly as women tend to have less symptoms then men and can go unnoticed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beijing_Dude View Post
    So that's 2 cases of gonorrhoea now, this is getting serious now, OP joined the forum in 2015 and Junien in 2012 so obviously not new accounts.

Can you two please verify that you guys went to the same shop/girl.

@Junien, you only posted 4 times, so no one can PM you yet, can you post another one so I can PM you?
    Friend, you know it's against the rules to post the shop name or girl regarding this kind of issue, not to mention it may not be the same shop. and as a seasoned punter, you've got to be able to accept the risk of gonorrhea/Chlamydia when doing bbbj

It looks like you've tested and it's clear, so my best advise is to take a break from punting for the time being.

As for me, the other time I posted was when I got gonorrhoea back in Melbourne. And was panicking similar to the way you are now. I've come to realise since then that it's part of the risk I'm taking and have accepted this bout of gonorrhea as the result of the risk I've taken.

But you know what they say, once bitten twice shy. I'm going to retire for good now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by schingchang View Post
    Every 3 months is quite the standard recommendation for sex workers. Every 3 weeks/1 month is ridiculous, and a heavy burden on the public health care services. It's not "free" at these sex clinics, it is coming out of tax dollars. Chlamydia, and to a lesser extent Gonorrhea is easily treatable with a single dose of dual therapy antibiotics. So don't get your panties in a bunch, everyone should be regularly testing every 3 months. If you are punting and undergoing risky behavior, you should be testing every 3 months as well, it's not just the WLs. You should all be upholding the same standards as them to keep your risks down. Not everyone experiences symptoms with many STIs, that's why you should be regularly screening every 3 months.
    ---

You are wrong schingchang ... Any Wl who offers bbbj, dfk and daty has to go for check once a month. I think you don't know well 'the whole story'. A girl who sees in one week ,let's say 30 customers, and she performs GFE and PSE has to go for STI test once a month.
    Also yes, the treatment for chlamydia is simple [ is just a pill] and for gonorrhea is a pill plus a very painful injection but are you saying that is ok to get these two? Is it something simple for you? Maybe for you it is but this is your point of view, right?
    Ask your doctor, if you catch chlamydia or gonorrhea a few times in a certain time , what will be the side effect in your general health ? I know the answer but I am suggesting you, to do your own research.
    ... also , Is common sense that customers [ especially those who like GFE and PSE ] have to do STI test regularly too, since symptoms in forty percent of the cases in general did not immediately appear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thats a lot of popular shops his been active in lately, hopefully the girl gets herself treated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ask your doctor, if you catch chlamydia or gonorrhea a few times in a certain time , what will be the side effect in your general health ?
    What are the side effects? This is second time in 3 months for me. I'm bit concern now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beijing_Dude View Post
    WTF??

After I read some posts from another Chinese Sex Forum I got scared and did my test last Monday and everything came back clear. I was thinking going punting again this weekend, now I'm not so sure.

csda, call the shops in question and get them to clean up their act, and if their response is "get lost" then name them here, all the sudden punting in Sydney is not fun anymore.....
    Link or screenshot of this Chinese sex forum? Appreciate it.thanks

Banned
    Sorry to interrupt this sad Dora Explorer club.
    You're all like the kids from Crazy Rich Asians.
    You're all like a stock character from a Quentin
    Tarantino movie.
    As concerned and smart you all think you are
    you should really be voting among yourself
    who should be the Queen Bee of this drab hive.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by csda View Post
    What are the side effects? This is second time in 3 months for me. I'm bit concern now.
    I believe overuse of STD antibiotics, or any antibiotics in general results in reduced effectiveness eventually

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Look it really comes down to the WL. From what I was told ( please don’t flame me if I’m wrong) Chinese WL’s are not as conscious about STI’s as other Asians. They just don’t have the same education about it back at home. Shops can demand they take regular test, but does anyone ever check the results? The WL’s should be getting test for their OWN health reasons as well as their customers, but ultimately it’s up to the individual. From what I can see now days, results are not even given after testing (no news is good news policy) so how does a WL even verify they are clear after a test?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    I believe overuse of STD antibiotics, or any antibiotics in general results in reduced effectiveness eventually
    That is half true. Gonorrhea has different strains and there are antibiotic resistant strains that will be hard to cure. Even with a jab of ceftriaxone. Been there done that, contracted it three times over the past 5 years but over different shops. Turned me off punting actually.

On a side note, there are increased cases of HIV infections in China. This puts me off punting even more.

Ain't trying to scare anyone but just stating the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by csda View Post
    Link or screenshot of this Chinese sex forum? Appreciate it.thanks
    I think he meant Catchgod.com

But the allegation there was fake, posted by competitors.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    Look it really comes down to the WL. From what I was told ( please don’t flame me if I’m wrong) Chinese WL’s are not as conscious about STI’s as other Asians. They just don’t have the same education about it back at home.
    Not for me. All the chinese mainland WL or ML insist on safe sex even without me asking. From my own experience in Aus, I get bbfs offers from from other groups, Taiwan a few times, Korean once and jap once.

Overseas, i found Singapore and indo WLs the most lax on this. Not sure if they are too naive/trusting or lack of sex ed. But the amount of times they just went on and slip my dick in was astonishing. That's why I always prepare my own doms first when I see them. To be fair, they are all private WLs so maybe they are more independent with no shop to insist on safety. The Thai WLs surprisingly were the most insistent on safety despite their external reputation..,

Banned
    Sydney is the wild west of punting, the unprotected services on offer here for a first world country is mind boggling. The fact that we have STIs under control is a testament to our healthcare system.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    That is half true. Gonorrhea has different strains and there are antibiotic resistant strains that will be hard to cure. Even with a jab of ceftriaxone. Been there done that, contracted it three times over the past 5 years but over different shops. Turned me off punting actually.

On a side note, there are increased cases of HIV infections in China. This puts me off punting even more.

Ain't trying to scare anyone but just stating the facts.
    I was in Thailand recently and read that HIV is on the increase there.

I never do domless sex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---

You are wrong schingchang ... Any Wl who offers bbbj, dfk and daty has to go for check once a month. I think you don't know well 'the whole story'. A girl who sees in one week ,let's say 30 customers, and she performs GFE and PSE has to go for STI test once a month.
    Also yes, the treatment for chlamydia is simple [ is just a pill] and for gonorrhea is a pill plus a very painful injection but are you saying that is ok to get these two? Is it something simple for you? Maybe for you it is but this is your point of view, right?
    Ask your doctor, if you catch chlamydia or gonorrhea a few times in a certain time , what will be the side effect in your general health ? I know the answer but I am suggesting you, to do your own research.
    ... also , Is common sense that customers [ especially those who like GFE and PSE ] have to do STI test regularly too, since symptoms in forty percent of people did not immediately appear.
    You have my vote my majesty.
    Its comical if you weren't so serious.
    So how about you concentrate on your life.
    As you have zero credibility Dr Phil.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Sydney is the wild west of punting, the unprotected services on offer here for a first world country is mind boggling. The fact that we have STIs under control is a testament to our healthcare system.
    Really? It's crazy that anyone would take the risk...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast