Person's Name : Rebecca

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : January 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe 0402-680-999
/http://www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 8.30pm

Rates :

full body massage, body slide & happy ending:
30mins-$95, 45mins-$110, 60mins-$125

Size/shape : size 6, lean and toned body, all natural 34 C Cups - perky and pointy shaped

Nationality or Ethnicity : Northern China

Services Provided : just catching up and cuddling, kissing and very happy ending

Value for money/recommend? : One of my all time favourite massage lady !

My experiences:

I can't believe I started this other thread way back in 2015 when 227 first opened and the first person I reviewed was actually Rebecca - but I had known her for more than a year by that time as she was working for Alice in her previous shop at 316 Central.

And not long after that OP session, Rebecca had decided that she had enough of this line of work and left the shop, the industry and retired for good.

It was obviously a big loss for yours truly as she was my top girl and go to lady at the time. then of course, many more younger, prettier, bigger and better shaped boobs have come and gone: Iris, Rita, Linda, Kelly to name a few, but for that unique GFE, I still miss Rebecca so very much.

Then a few months back and I found out my long lost little gf is back at 227 - but only working on a Sunday !! which was a bridge too far, so I rang up Alice and ask her to talk with Rebecca to see if she could work on any weekdays ? a few weeks past and voila, a Tuesday shift. As soon as I saw that I rang and booked as there is no bloody way that I would miss catching up with Rebecca again.

So here I am, very excited and nervous as if going on for a first date, would she remember me? has she changed? of course she is a few years older now, but what is a few years to a twenty something young girl, but for this old man, even I had noticed myself that I have aged................

Have she gained any weight, I don't mind that at all, and if she did, she would have gone up a Cup size or two, Wow, wouldn't that be awesome, but chances are, she probably would have slimmed down, probably got a boyfriend in all these down time out of the industry and the BF thing usually means young Chinese girl would watch their weight more carefully and do what she can to slim down. OK, as I walk up the stairs from the back door, all will be revealed soon.

Both Alice and Chris are there today, say hi and Alice gave me a big hug as we haven't seen each other for a while, Alice then told me that Rebecca is free now, so I paid the fees for 45 min, yeah, I'm usually only 30 min these days but hey, to catch up with an old friend, need more time to talk I figure.

We walk back to the open reception bar area to get a towel and there she comes, Rebecca is back !!

Of course she remembers me, true or not I would never know, if she didn't, Alice would have reminded her with my booking. we embraced, quite tightly and straight away I could feel that she has lost weight and slim down, wearing a one piece skirt with a deep V opening showing her cleavage, yeah, they are still there and impressive, but at first glance, could be a cup size smaller. This is what happens all the times when a busty girl slim down, always loss her cup size as well.

So we went into that larger room on the same level, I still remember that this was the same room when I last saw Rebecca.

OK, Of course I got her naked straight away for me to check out what I have been missing, of course I took a shower, by myself (but at the end of the session, Rebecca did shower with me together, so I got to get more soapy plays with her..............haha) and then she showers then join me on the table, we cuddled, more kissing, then lay down side by side and talk !!

yeap, just lots of talking and catching up and we laughed so much, my hands were all over her body, she was facing me sometimes and the next she and I was in that spooning position, she won't leave me alone either and of course complimented me on "you are still very hard !!" 這麼久不見,你還是這麼硬!

30 min flys by and I think we better start putting some oil between my legs and just like old times, she is still so skillful, with those sensual soft and slow hands and while she is a bit smaller, but totally sufficient to fully engulf lil AH and Spanished me just like old time, and old habits never die, Rebecca keep her face down to look how the Spanish unfolded and eventually I barely just missed her face with my first shot !!

Spanish + cum on face would have been an excellent welcum back present from Bec...... haha!

After a quick clean up Rebecca asked if I want to shower first or I need more rest and she would shower first? We should shower together I suggested ! 我們不如一起洗吧?也好!

OK ! she got her own body wash too and she offers that for me to use but it has a distinct floral perfume which I can't leave on my body so I just use the shop provided body wash which have a more lighter and neutral aroma “you are still so careful and clever !" more compliments from my dear GF !!

After we got dressed, I tipped Rebecca another $20, she said what's that for? I said for washing my back.....................

More kissing, a big hug and off I go.

I need to find more excuses to see her again, just love that familiar and GFE.

If you guys haven't met Rebecca, she is very good all rounder and welcome to read my OP on page 1 of that other thread on Rebecca when she was a Double D Cup ! I'm sure she hasn't lost any of her other skills, just that I wasn't there for a massage today so I didn't get any................lol

Highly recommended.

Cheers

Ps. And yes, of course I’m biased so YMMV ok !