Thread: BARBIE - decent punt but dejavu...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

BARBIE - decent punt but dejavu...

Called up for a quickie after work and was recommended the new Chinese Barbie as another ‘skinny’ to hit. Been over 2 weeks since my last and this would be my first for 2019... super fucking horny too.

SCOPING
    She opened the door and my eyes were drawn straight to her body. Long, slim pale legs in heels. Decent looking rack too. When my eyes landed on her face at first I was surprised cos she looks quite Caucasian, then on closer scrutiny there was a familiarity to her and I suspected I had seen this one before, but she did say this was only her 7th day at Ginza so was unsure again...

She is broader than I thought around the shoulders, I would peg her upper half at a size7. Great B-C cups (real or a great job) and a relatively slim body. Arse is quite small in comparison and legs are skinny. It’s a slightly different build to a lot of the other slim girls where there upper half is petite and from waist down they are a bit curvier. Reckon she is 165cm at least though so it stretches her out.

Her face looks like it’s had some work done... the nose is just so pointy like a westerners and her face shape in general had me asking whether she was a mixed or not? (Which I think she said she wasn’t.. from Hunan).

Tbh... not terribly exciting for me.... but fuck I was horny, and she does look quite young.

TASTING
    Hardly any kissing until we were already fucking and she was a little hesitant at first which made her seem quite new and inexperienced. Later on I pushed for some DFK... but pretty meh. Nothing sensual about it, all business.

PRE-GAME
    Shower was okay, she washed me down well, a bit of chit chat and compliments on my body. (Have been working out lately... New Years resolution). Her BBBJ was nice and soft but both in the shower and on the bed she hardly went past my nob... which again led me to believe she must be a newbie to the industry.
    Best part of the foreplay was the nipple licking. Really nice warm tongue and she kept gently swaying her tits against my cock. Awesome... I was soon rock hard.

MAIN EVENT
    She said she was scared cos of my size and length, so I said I would take it easy on her. Weird cos some days you know your bigger than usual, but was pretty sure this was an average to under average hard on.

Tooiight... nice and tight in cowgirl. As promised I went slow and shallow for quite a while before going deep and pulling her in for a bear hug. She asked to change to me on top and I obliged with some much deeper and heavier pounding. No objections in this position at all.

Doggy was almost a no go... but I promised to go slow. So found myself easing myself in slowly like I was with a fresh girlfriend. Did try for a few deep ones but she would put her hand back to stop me. Really hard for me to cum, unless I can pound a little. So back to missionary where I laid into her for about 30sec to get myself off.

She told me before we got in the shower that she could feel me in her tummy. Dun get it really... she is a bigger girl than many I’ve had a ginza and 278. Lulu you can absolutely pound with no issues. I put it to her inexperience though...

AFTERWARDS
    Not much more to report cos buzzer went off pretty soon. But after-after was checking the forum and low and behold I found her picture under 5star as Crystal.

Fuck me. It all came back to me then.

I’ve been with this girl before. I knew she seemed familiar: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-young-and-fit

After I saw this I felt a bit disappointed. I think she is more open to kissing now but I think I was able to let loose on her a bit more last time. Plus.... this means she isn’t as inexperienced as I first thought. Maybe just new to ginza and their standards.

There it is guys. First punt of the year and it was a re-run from last year!

Happy Punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice, honest and very helpful review. Who at Ginza/278 would u recommend for a dead PSE experience ? (other than my fav Rui)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Thats unbelievable they both from the same shop before...Skye nd star u didnt remember
    Now crystal nd barbie? What's going on mate?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackkkkkkk View Post
    Nice, honest and very helpful review. Who at Ginza/278 would u recommend for a dead PSE experience ? (other than my fav Rui)
    Hey mate. Tbh - I dunno. Haven’t had a really PSE experience yet with the girls I choose there. I did hear that Julia is good for PSE. But I have not yet sampled. Is she ginza or 278..... not sure. Good luck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Thats unbelievable they both from the same shop before...Skye nd star u didnt remember
    Now crystal nd barbie? What's going on mate?
    I have more mate! Did Sasa (? Forget her name actually)at 5star twice as well. Also forgot that I’d already punted Abby (278) until halfway through the session.

Dunno... the punts are all starting to roll together... you know. Unless someone really stands out now, and that is hard unless she is an extreme in looks or service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    I have more mate! Did Sasa (? Forget her name actually)at 5star twice as well. Also forgot that I’d already punted Abby (278) until halfway through the session.

Dunno... the punts are all starting to roll together... you know. Unless someone really stands out now, and that is hard unless she is an extreme in looks or service.
    I reckon services in Sydney are pretty standardised although Ginza/278 are better than most.
    Sydney need some niche shops like real premium and hardcore shops that can offer anal, golden shower on girls, submissive service, etc. Plenty in Japan but almost non-existent in Syd unless u find independent provider with great luck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Would be good if Sydney also offered places with specific body types too. Like a shop that just offers the voluptuous and curvy, just the petite, just the skinnies.

I suppose we need a bigger market.