Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Garden of Eden Massage Banyo

Junior Member(有D料到)

Garden of Eden Massage Banyo

Im speechless just had the best massage experience.
    Beautiful classy shop with ensuties in each room.
    $120 for nude bodyslide and amazing touch before and after

Saw girl called V aussie absolutely stunning no fakes here.

This is my regular shop now.

Spent $170 all up inc tip

Do yourself a favor and make a booking.

The irony of this find is there's an asian massage shop next door with the usual boilers . I went in there first thinking that was the place and sent an unhappy text to the boss who informed me i went to the wrong shop!

Happy ending to the evening

WIR- most definitely
    Last edited by steveba50; 17-01-2019 at 10:15 AM. Reason: typos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep. Been there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is this the one on Royal Parade?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh my goodness this place is like a 5star hotel. For me this has taken over in my list of pref over acqua, zen and bubbles.
    I too had v for my 1hr and she is gorgeous . price is well worth it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So any Asians on board yet ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sorry guy...for some reason my post got duplicated

Junior Member(有D料到)
    didn't see any asians but i think they stay in their staff room and only come out when the reception goes and gets them...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    duplicated post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brissy try V and you wont be disappointed. I am a guy who prefers asians above all else and the whole setup there and the standard service $120 is miles ahead of asian shops.

I won't be visiting any other shops i was that impressed.

As Merlin noted its like a 5 star hotel inside with your own private bathroom. Everything spotlessly clean. No negotiating you already get more for $120 than you pay $150 for in an asian shop. Some further extras are available at the lady's discretion.

This is the new standard in Brissy shops imho.

Let us know your impressions.

When you arrive its has an all black facade on the shopfront. There is an asian massage shop next door so make sure you go in the right place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard this shop got problem with police raid. Is anyone aware of this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That wouldn’t shock me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Be surprised if it had as only been open few weeks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Be surprised if it had as only been open few weeks
    Yeah, would b all over here if was.
    Can't imagine owner spending that sort of money on that particular shop and not havig some sort of arrangement in place with the Old Bill.... Or at least checked.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    keen on checking this place out ! whereabouts are they advertising on? tried googling name to get location of shop but didnt come up with much.
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
    keen on checking this place out ! whereabouts are they advertising on? tried googling name to get location of shop but didnt come up with much.
    Thanks
    Is right next to Banyo train station, is all in black,there's another shop next to,dont do into the wrong one lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is the $120 for?

One hour bodyslide?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Thanks for that. Any idea if shop is still open? Tried to message them on their mobile asking about opening hours but no reply. Either that or. They're really really busy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They are still open, but very busy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had the pleasure of visiting this place lately. At multiple occasions, I had a good time with different ladies here.

Like many commented, facilities and hygiene are great. That factor alone, I would have no problems for continuous visits and recommend to many others. Each room has its own en-suite so yes, no awkwardness of running into other punter half naked ever. Towels are clean, bathroom are clean and rooms are clean with great ambience light. I really hope they can keep up and stay this way for a long time because I have been staying away from many popular places, simply for the hygiene issue. Oh..the oil and they heat it up, before dizzling it on your body. Oh mine...it really takes it to another level, like what you get at those 5 stars massage parlors.

Booking can be a bit tricky but it is understandable, given the hype it generates and multiple booking people are making.

Now the girls, what can I say, I have seen both girls and both are fabulous at their own. Both are equally pretty and have a great body. I must admit the service I receive is quite a bit of change to my normal routine. Lol.... I am normally the one providing the services and pleasure to the girls, which means I barely receive any massage, which I don’t mind. Back at Banyo, thought I would have a change of routine and receive their kind offer of massage. This was no ordinary massage and I really really enjoyed it. For the start, the girls were fully nude right from the beginning. Their work their magic using all part of their body to massage mine and take me to utopia, combining with good quality hot massage oil. They are generous with their body and truly know what ticks. They aren’t shy from providing a good insights and equally generous with our body contacts and my wondering hands, with the Y is off limit. Without a doubt, massage itself was truly great. Clearly I worked out to the point where pole was sticking up and hard. I tipped $50 for a hand finish, which itself is worth the money.

This place takes it to another level and it even surpasses some of those in Sydney. I can’t see any venue in Brisbane is a match, except if you boys want the highest option then i can understand why this is not your place.

I really hope it can continue with its level of service but I imagine it will be difficult if they can’t find the girls who are willing to top the services. For now, I will mainly be visiting this and my other fav.

Best of luck

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast