Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Garden of Eden Massage Banyo

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I once tried to make a booking with a certain girl. The boss asked me approximately what time. I said after 4pm. The boss replied back like ‘yes we have two free slots at 4.40 and 6.25’. When later I saw the girl she said I was only her third customer throughout the day, lol ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've encountered this......

But also managed to walk in and get seen straight away because the boss wasn't there.

I**** was by far the best service but is no longer there. As suggested earlier, you can get the same end result for the same price elsewhere. I think it's good but not to the point where i'd only 'shop' there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Still open?

I’ve been trying to contact them for 2 weeks with no luck... has anyone been there lately? Are they still open?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I passed this place today. Sign out the front, knocked. No answer and texted the number, no reply.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes they've stopped replying to messages a while back now and no walk ins from where I remember it runs by the owner and she's a bit of a C*

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh I Visited garden of eden once when they first opened and it was the very first shop I’ve been too where I was greeted by only hot young Aussie girls. Was an interesting experience, girls greet you with sexy lingerie and after a shower they nude up. Body slide is including in the price and interestingly they also hop in the shower with you afterwards.

Seems like the owner spent a fortune making this place nice but for some odd reason it didn’t last long at all. I wanted to try the girl I met at the door “indy” she was gorgeous.

There’s loads of other shitty shops out there that have been open for years
    and leaves me scratching my head how they can remain open for so long with such horrible quality of girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuan_87 View Post
    Yeh I Visited garden of eden once when they first opened and it was the very first shop I’ve been too where I was greeted by only hot young Aussie girls. Was an interesting experience, girls greet you with sexy lingerie and after a shower they nude up. Body slide is including in the price and interestingly they also hop in the shower with you afterwards.

Seems like the owner spent a fortune making this place nice but for some odd reason it didn’t last long at all. I wanted to try the girl I met at the door “indy” she was gorgeous.

and leaves me scratching my head how they can remain open for so long with such horrible quality of girls.
    the shop was a great setup and the TW girl you saw did stay for about 6-7months, had great times, think it was the mismanagement that led to its demise

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuan_87 View Post

Afterglow at Tweed Heads provides a similar service with attractive Aussie girls if you're ever down that way. The massage table has a hole in the middle too, so much better than pressing into the table

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What's the name of that shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of the girls said they were originally told they would be paid a retainer to work there, but in the end all she got was a cut of the fee, so it wasn't worth her time and told them where to go.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmathew View Post
    What's the name of that shop
    If only there was something here which told me the name of this shop and where it is located.
    Will just have to keep looking i guess

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    HST very clearly mentioned the shop name. A 3 second google search revealed its address

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like the quality of ladies has dropped by this add ... not for me thanks
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-SAT-ONLY.html

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Looks like the quality of ladies has dropped by this add ... not for me thanks
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-SAT-ONLY.html
    The description of the girl, sounds like she is from Jade Massage at Mt Gravatt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone tried the boss lady here?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    they seem to be quite busy since re-opening, tried to book a few times but no luck with the short notice, anyone that's been and keen for an after report here?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any after report after re-opening? Would love to hear some reports

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always have a chuckle when I drive past this place, cop shop 2 doors up hahaha and the only review on google is blatant 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s reopened? I’ve wanted to try this place since reading the first reviews months ago. What’s the best way to book a visit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomb5000 View Post
    It’s reopened? I’ve wanted to try this place since reading the first reviews months ago. What’s the best way to book a visit?
    there are two choices on how to book.

a) call the adjacent cop shop and ask them to make a booking for you, or
    b) contact the shop

there may be other methods such as telepathy but I'm not sure if they have that.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast