Ok so I made a visit recently. I can definitely see why there is hype in this place however unfortunately it was not for me. Yes it has some defining differences such as the hot oil but I will give a bit of comparison to other shops and really compare some of the pros and cons.

Entrance: not like any other shop. More in line with a FS establishment. Greeting was not overly welcoming. A little stern especially for such a new shop. Hey we all have bad days. But all very professional and to the point.

Greeting: girl waiting in lingerie in the room. Nice touch. Ok this doesn’t happen at any other shops. Well at least not until 5 mins into the booking if it goes to plan.

Shower: asked to shower prior to massage . Again - nice touch. I wouldn’t go as far to say to this place is like a 5 star hotel. Reminded me more of Miso Honey and other such establishments. Nice shower though with deodorant & decent soap. Black toilet paper ? WTF? Never seen that before. But hey. Cool

Massage: FN from the get go as others have reported. No big deal for me as this is quite standard at other shops (even if sometimes on request). But definitely a nice addition to what seems like a shop routine ? Could be wrong here?!

Things I hate: when they insist on you lying face down for half of your session. This is my first signal to not return to a shop as I know the girls just try to stretch it out before the real fun begins. I at least prefer to have the option and most shops will skip the massage on request. All my other shops are fun from the get go. However - the massage to my back was very extremely sensual and included some amazing body slides. Unfortunately however due to the no touching and no view during the first half hour I totally lost interest for a while and just had to wait for the fun. Sorry guys but I am really not use to this style.

Rollover- finally!! Things definitely stepped up a notch. Ample play touch and caressing, light kissing, but no consistent focus on where it was needed. Hot and sensual but extremely frustrating (too much tease?) compared to the service I normally get. Body slide improved with our bodies getting rubbed all over the place. Very Nice but we are now almost 45 mins into the session.

The Question: to my surprise was then requested $50 tip (on top of $120 massage fee) for a HJ finish. In retrospect I could have negotiated especially knowing what others have received but I was a bit what ever - lets get on with this and she was a really nice girl and making an effort. On the plus side the girl had immense sex appeal and a divine body. All round lovely girl indeed. It just all felt a little restrained to what I am use to and I felt like I was just the subject for the session. I do appreciate girls having their limits and keeping to them as this totally remains their choice. It’s then our choice whether to return or not. I just prefer a little more consensual involvement and love to see the girls get ample pleasure as well. It was still a nice way to be spoiled but lacked the GF feeling most of the Asian shops seem to be able to provide to a glorious standard. I know I’m a sucker for Asian girls. (Also this is my first massage with an Aussie girl in a few years)

So for me.....no - this place is not cheaper than others (actually $50-80 more than my regular shop but kind of not fare to compare as my regular shop fit out leaves a lot to be desired) This place is not Sydney prices. It is the same standard Brisbane price but just structured differently. So the only real benefit I see is the attached shower (which is a very nice shower indeed and the place is incredibly clean 10 points).

They are definitely doing some great things and am sure this would tick the boxes for many punters. I am sure they will do well. Just not for me however I still may return to try another lady some of you guys have recommended. From my experience on the south side things are just a little more adventurous, GF, and and a lot cheaper in most instances.

Sorry for the mixed review as I see some of you guys are massive fans. Just trying to provide my honest feedback. Yes the place has a different style and a bit of an edge but.............I will delay my final score on this place until at least another visit.

*if anything needs to be removed let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk