Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Garden of Eden Massage Banyo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First Visit Very Impressed

I live interstate was up for XMas so my first visit.

Venue is very nice it puts to shame many of the venues in Sydney and Canberra.

Booked Sasha an extremely sexy Ebony girl.

Massage was flawless I clicked with Sasha she is bubbly personality
    and more than capable of sorting you out.

Will put on top of my list for next visit back to Brissie.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    they seem to be quite busy since re-opening, tried to book a few times but no luck with the short notice, anyone that's been and keen for an after report here?
    Yes they seem to have reopened. Ive driven past the shop at night time3 times in the last 2 weeks, on my way to do shopping and noticed that the sign is outside, the lights inside were on. Hve tried to make a booking without luck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like they haven’t learnt from the past experience to improve on taking bookings 🤦🏼

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Finally got to this place; text was responded to within 10 mins or so, a bit of back and forth re timing but it seems they are quite conversant with the English language unlike most other shops. First time for me, so I took whoever was available, which was a young ebony girl T..
    Was very impressed, I've never experienced the hot oil thing before and I really liked it. They use about a litre of oil in the hour, so the body slides are really slippery; must be a pain to clean it all up after. Full menu available, will definitely return to try other ml's.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is lady "V" really that good?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m interested in trying, but they don’t reply texts. Texting is the best method, right?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Texting worked for me. The only other attempt I made was showing up in person but the place was shut/no one answered. Went 2 doors down and wasn't disappointed. I do get the impression they're quite disorganised

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Texting worked for me. The only other attempt I made was showing up in person but the place was shut/no one answered. Went 2 doors down and wasn't disappointed. I do get the impression they're quite disorganised
    I was in the area and Tried the buzzer a couple times just now. No answer. I’ve been keen to try this place in particular so will try texting again in the week before giving up. Did you text at a particular day/time?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was around 5pm when I texted; they couldn't fit me in, but I arranged a booking for the next morning

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am sorry guys but looking at the locanto pics of Sasha there is no way I would spend my hard earned on her....she is fat and not that attractive...you pay top dollar for shit service and then get a fat chick who thinks she is Beyoncé ...sorry am I out of line here or does anyone else agree with me...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tlito, I haven’t been here but checked out the add and I have to agree with you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100% agree with you Tlito. I wouldnt let her touch me even if she pays me $50.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    I am sorry guys but looking at the locanto pics of Sasha there is no way I would spend my hard earned on her....she is fat and not that attractive...you pay top dollar for shit service and then get a fat chick who thinks she is Beyoncé ...sorry am I out of line here or does anyone else agree with me...
    Oh really? I can’t seem to find them on that site , how do I find it for myself?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The lady I saw had a name commencing with T

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomb5000 View Post
    Oh really? I can’t seem to find them on that site , how do I find it for myself?
    have a look at Brissypunter post on page 4 of this post..I love ebony girls BTW but I would not see this bird for free ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They are looking for a photographer as well for lingerie shoot.
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...ere-shoot.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks! Yeah I’m less interested now after hearing such good things. Do you get to pick from a lineup in there?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been here after a history of being stuffed around with their booking system.

Can confirm a ML there is young and beautiful 8/10. Assuming she is the best there in terms of aesthetics. GOE have new 'real' photos posted on its locanto page. I was told there are 4 girls there. The booking system is in chaos because it seems there might be only 1 girl on and they handle the phones and attend to the customer.

Massage itself was pretty meh, they heat up some hot oil and rub it boringly on your back for most of the time, also leave you waiting 5-10 mins at a time while they head out to gather things/sort out the next booking. then they try get you to pay big for extras. i was offered everything but at a steep price. I told them it was asking way too much and negotiated something i was happy with.

good luck. I probably wont go back anytime soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I actually went 2 weeks ago for the first time. 1 girl working there from Taiwan.very good looking 30 year old. Standard massage but with hot oils. Nothing out of the ordinary. I’ve only done rnt a couple of times so can’t compare to much else. $180 for an hour (including happy ending). She was quiet but it wasn’t until it was over that we got chatty for the last few minutes

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast