Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Garden of Eden Massage Banyo

Senior Member(無間使者)

Garden of Eden Massage Banyo

Ok so I made a visit recently. I can definitely see why there is hype in this place however unfortunately it was not for me. Yes it has some defining differences such as the hot oil but I will give a bit of comparison to other shops and really compare some of the pros and cons.

Entrance: not like any other shop. More in line with a FS establishment. Greeting was not overly welcoming. A little stern especially for such a new shop. Hey we all have bad days. But all very professional and to the point.

Greeting: girl waiting in lingerie in the room. Nice touch. Ok this doesn’t happen at any other shops. Well at least not until 5 mins into the booking if it goes to plan.

Shower: asked to shower prior to massage . Again - nice touch. I wouldn’t go as far to say to this place is like a 5 star hotel. Reminded me more of Miso Honey and other such establishments. Nice shower though with deodorant & decent soap. Black toilet paper ? WTF? Never seen that before. But hey. Cool

Massage: FN from the get go as others have reported. No big deal for me as this is quite standard at other shops (even if sometimes on request). But definitely a nice addition to what seems like a shop routine ? Could be wrong here?!

Things I hate: when they insist on you lying face down for half of your session. This is my first signal to not return to a shop as I know the girls just try to stretch it out before the real fun begins. I at least prefer to have the option and most shops will skip the massage on request. All my other shops are fun from the get go. However - the massage to my back was very extremely sensual and included some amazing body slides. Unfortunately however due to the no touching and no view during the first half hour I totally lost interest for a while and just had to wait for the fun. Sorry guys but I am really not use to this style.

Rollover- finally!! Things definitely stepped up a notch. Ample play touch and caressing, light kissing, but no consistent focus on where it was needed. Hot and sensual but extremely frustrating (too much tease?) compared to the service I normally get. Body slide improved with our bodies getting rubbed all over the place. Very Nice but we are now almost 45 mins into the session.

The Question: to my surprise was then requested $50 tip (on top of $120 massage fee) for a HJ finish. In retrospect I could have negotiated especially knowing what others have received but I was a bit what ever - lets get on with this and she was a really nice girl and making an effort. On the plus side the girl had immense sex appeal and a divine body. All round lovely girl indeed. It just all felt a little restrained to what I am use to and I felt like I was just the subject for the session. I do appreciate girls having their limits and keeping to them as this totally remains their choice. It’s then our choice whether to return or not. I just prefer a little more consensual involvement and love to see the girls get ample pleasure as well. It was still a nice way to be spoiled but lacked the GF feeling most of the Asian shops seem to be able to provide to a glorious standard. I know I’m a sucker for Asian girls. (Also this is my first massage with an Aussie girl in a few years)

So for me.....no - this place is not cheaper than others (actually $50-80 more than my regular shop but kind of not fare to compare as my regular shop fit out leaves a lot to be desired) This place is not Sydney prices. It is the same standard Brisbane price but just structured differently. So the only real benefit I see is the attached shower (which is a very nice shower indeed and the place is incredibly clean 10 points).

They are definitely doing some great things and am sure this would tick the boxes for many punters. I am sure they will do well. Just not for me however I still may return to try another lady some of you guys have recommended. From my experience on the south side things are just a little more adventurous, GF, and and a lot cheaper in most instances.

Sorry for the mixed review as I see some of you guys are massive fans. Just trying to provide my honest feedback. Yes the place has a different style and a bit of an edge but.............I will delay my final score on this place until at least another visit.

*if anything needs to be removed let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think this is a fair, balanced and very useful review. From your assessment I don’t think this shop is right for me either. Thanks Maddona

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the comprehensive review Madonna. I’ve been curious to visit this place given the hype so good to get some balance given your experience. I’ll probably still go because it is a different model but maybe won’t rush for the long drive.

Just to help with reference points would you mind sharing your regular haunts which perform so favourably. Chances are I’ve been to some of these so helps to know what to compare too. Cryptic puzzles are fine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The forums must be working. Popped in this morning and was told all booked out today and most of tomorow!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Once again appreciate feedback. So for $170 you get 30 min tease massage with b2b, flip, then light kissing, caressing, some touching ( light I would imagine) and HJ finish.
    Now also imagine girls have been trained well and will stick to MO.
    Whereas can see appeal agree with others that extraction of $ to set tease formula would soon piss me off.
    Dressing it up as a FS establishment and getting me all worked up and then just to deliver HJ would after maybe 2 visits bore me.
    Agree for $170 some better options out there with more flexibility and room for negotiation and spontaneity. Not for me as would feel I'm being played ( more so than normally lol)
    BYVMD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This place is flash but from what been told and heard think it only couple girls everyday and no touching of area’s for that cash I would like more but still want to go try

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had another session here last week, and it was more of pse than gfe. It really got me/us going, and the room was just full of our moaning! Lol

It is still good values for me compared to most places but understandly, it is a bit expensive compared to my other usual place. YMMV too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know its an old record but you can get this in sydney for 100 all up at rnt shops for 1 hour. Shop fee includes nude hj, touching , bodyslide and maybe daty sometimes extra 20. why is vegas so expensive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think people mistake what this place is to be honest.

If you’re willing to be taken somewhere and have the ML do the driving, this is it.

If you want to pick off a menu, it’s not for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have called this place a dozen times. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManilaMan View Post
    I have called this place a dozen times. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Texting is the easiest way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    I know its an old record but you can get this in sydney for 100 all up at rnt shops for 1 hour. Shop fee includes nude hj, touching , bodyslide and maybe daty sometimes extra 20. why is vegas so expensive.
    You know what else you can get in Sydney?

Herpes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Once again appreciate feedback. So for $170 you get 30 min tease massage with b2b, flip, then light kissing, caressing, some touching ( light I would imagine) and HJ finish.
    Now also imagine girls have been trained well and will stick to MO.
    Whereas can see appeal agree with others that extraction of $ to set tease formula would soon piss me off.
    Dressing it up as a FS establishment and getting me all worked up and then just to deliver HJ would after maybe 2 visits bore me.
    Agree for $170 some better options out there with more flexibility and room for negotiation and spontaneity. Not for me as would feel I'm being played ( more so than normally lol)
    BYVMD
    No idea where $170 for 30 minutes has come from.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think he means 30 mins of face down teasing before flipping over and getting to the good stuff.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this shop needs to step up with their communication... called, no answer, texted asked about availability at specific time, no reply... how are you suppose to book?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    this shop needs to step up with their communication... called, no answer, texted asked about availability at specific time, no reply... how are you suppose to book?
    I agree completely! I've walked away from shops who doesn't respond within 10 or so minutes. Even worst is when u tell them u only got so many minutes to spare. Oh they get back to u, u get their response hours later saying "the girls r all free, did u want to come in". YEA like hours ago, ur loss!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It’s possible that atm they’re overwhelmed by the sheer amount of jobs they have to perform and are reluctant to take new customers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    I’ve got my fourth booking there this afternoon.

I seem to have no issues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I think he means 30 mins of face down teasing before flipping over and getting to the good stuff.
    And see that’s the point.

Just go on the journey... it’s well worth it from the start

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pay too much?

It seems brizzy people like to pay too much for their services.. I am just wondering why you tip more than is required or allow them to dictate how much you should tip.. If u let them dictate or volunteer to tip more it just spoils the market and makes the girls expect more and if tipping more becomes the norm then just by tipping the usual amount will be looked down upon... Those that tip more in the hope that you can get the girls to like u more u can forget fet it... If they like u they will like u no matter what u tip. Let me give u an inside tip... Its usually the guys that cant get it up or r quick that the girls like because they dont need to spend too much time fucking u... So dont think just because u tip more they will like u more... They only like the fact that u pay more for something they would do for less... All it does is makes the one that tip more look like a cash cow... For example if u work in your job does your boss give u a bonus everytime u do a satisfactory job? No. All u get is maybe a thank you n maybe people would be more willing to use your services next time... So it should be the same for the girls that do a good job (or what u see as a good job). All i am saying is dont tip more that is deserved... Those girls already earn more than most of us punters... So dont spoil the market in the hope u will stand out as the fav punter in their eye... All u will do is make them think u r a cash cow n they will milk u for all thats worth... (no pun intended.. Unfortunately)... Just my 2c worth.. Just felt like i had to say something...

Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    Ok so I made a visit recently. I can definitely see why there is hype in this place however unfortunately it was not for me. Yes it has some defining differences such as the hot oil but I will give a bit of comparison to other shops and really compare some of the pros and cons.

Entrance: not like any other shop. More in line with a FS establishment. Greeting was not overly welcoming. A little stern especially for such a new shop. Hey we all have bad days. But all very professional and to the point.

Greeting: girl waiting in lingerie in the room. Nice touch. Ok this doesn’t happen at any other shops. Well at least not until 5 mins into the booking if it goes to plan.

Shower: asked to shower prior to massage . Again - nice touch. I wouldn’t go as far to say to this place is like a 5 star hotel. Reminded me more of Miso Honey and other such establishments. Nice shower though with deodorant & decent soap. Black toilet paper ? WTF? Never seen that before. But hey. Cool

Massage: FN from the get go as others have reported. No big deal for me as this is quite standard at other shops (even if sometimes on request). But definitely a nice addition to what seems like a shop routine ? Could be wrong here?!

Things I hate: when they insist on you lying face down for half of your session. This is my first signal to not return to a shop as I know the girls just try to stretch it out before the real fun begins. I at least prefer to have the option and most shops will skip the massage on request. All my other shops are fun from the get go. However - the massage to my back was very extremely sensual and included some amazing body slides. Unfortunately however due to the no touching and no view during the first half hour I totally lost interest for a while and just had to wait for the fun. Sorry guys but I am really not use to this style.

Rollover- finally!! Things definitely stepped up a notch. Ample play touch and caressing, light kissing, but no consistent focus on where it was needed. Hot and sensual but extremely frustrating (too much tease?) compared to the service I normally get. Body slide improved with our bodies getting rubbed all over the place. Very Nice but we are now almost 45 mins into the session.

The Question: to my surprise was then requested $50 tip (on top of $120 massage fee) for a HJ finish. In retrospect I could have negotiated especially knowing what others have received but I was a bit what ever - lets get on with this and she was a really nice girl and making an effort. On the plus side the girl had immense sex appeal and a divine body. All round lovely girl indeed. It just all felt a little restrained to what I am use to and I felt like I was just the subject for the session. I do appreciate girls having their limits and keeping to them as this totally remains their choice. It’s then our choice whether to return or not. I just prefer a little more consensual involvement and love to see the girls get ample pleasure as well. It was still a nice way to be spoiled but lacked the GF feeling most of the Asian shops seem to be able to provide to a glorious standard. I know I’m a sucker for Asian girls. (Also this is my first massage with an Aussie girl in a few years)

So for me.....no - this place is not cheaper than others (actually $50-80 more than my regular shop but kind of not fare to compare as my regular shop fit out leaves a lot to be desired) This place is not Sydney prices. It is the same standard Brisbane price but just structured differently. So the only real benefit I see is the attached shower (which is a very nice shower indeed and the place is incredibly clean 10 points).

They are definitely doing some great things and am sure this would tick the boxes for many punters. I am sure they will do well. Just not for me however I still may return to try another lady some of you guys have recommended. From my experience on the south side things are just a little more adventurous, GF, and and a lot cheaper in most instances.

Sorry for the mixed review as I see some of you guys are massive fans. Just trying to provide my honest feedback. Yes the place has a different style and a bit of an edge but.............I will delay my final score on this place until at least another visit.

*if anything needs to be removed let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast