I must b the perfect punter
    Always turn up
    Get it up
    Blow quick
    Tip big
    True love haha.
    I must be your long lost twin brother!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can now say I’ve experienced both girls (I*** and V******) at Garden of Eden.

Both very enjoyable.

45min session BS/HJ with MT and a little bit more for $150 works for me.

Highly recommend, even if it’s a treat on a special occasion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went here a few days ago, and can agree with what everyone says.

Girl was gorgeous, service was excellent, but I agree with what Madonna says, as I felt the massage was padded out a bit.

It was great to have the girl naked from the start, build up to having the body slides, the teasing, the tackle tickle etc. but then why go back to stroking my left calf muscle?? Not my best erogenous zone!

I can see both sides in terms of cost - I paid $120 for the hour, and was then told it was $50 for the finish, and an extra $50 if I wanted to play down under (not the Men at Work song...)

Compare this to an asian shop I went to recently, $65 for the hour for ordinary clothes-on massage, and when I was offered extras five minutes before the end, she wanted $130 for nude hand job!! I politely declined.

I see they are advertising for more staff. I hope they have more than two rooms, as my turnaround was quick due to how busy they were.

Walked in at 10.55am for 11.00pm appointment. Showered, massaged, showered again, and back in the car before 12.00pm.

After all that, I would return. It's still better than the next best thing in Brisbane.

And before we get the usual response of "it's half the price in Sydney" I can buy a 4 bedroom house near the Coorparoo train station for $550,000. Find me anywhere in Sydney less than 5km from the CBD close to that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have never paid more than $50 in tips and there was lots of mutual play.

It’s who you get I guess.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    owner of the shop seems to be very specific about the time of the appointment and also what's included

if you are booking for 1hr appt generally you will be in and out within 5mins of 60mins, girls generally not very chatty and limited access, it's a great shop if you are going there to enjoy being served but not great if you are a pro-active punter

worth a visit every now and then for a quiet erotic relaxation session with a guaranteed hottie

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    owner of the shop seems to be very specific about the time of the appointment and also what's included

if you are booking for 1hr appt generally you will be in and out within 5mins of 60mins, girls generally not very chatty and limited access, it's a great shop if you are going there to enjoy being served but not great if you are a pro-active punter

worth a visit every now and then for a quiet erotic relaxation session with a guaranteed hottie
    Thanks bro. Your assessment seems to confirm what I’ve been suspecting from the other reviews. Not for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Thanks bro. Your assessment seems to confirm what I’ve been suspecting from the other reviews. Not for me
    you wouldn't survive in this shop, girls are too greedy here hahaha

it's all in the hype!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    They aren’t Asian BW, definitely not for you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManilaMan View Post
    They aren’t Asian BW, definitely not for you
    Ex S*** Massage girl from Taiwan started working there, with Same name, Nice sensitive body, Name starts from M*****. Soft, Kind, Great ending.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Ex S*** Massage girl from Taiwan started working there, with Same name, Nice sensitive body, Name starts from M*****. Soft, Kind, Great ending.
    Wow, that’s a big surprise. Never thought her personality would bring her to a place like this

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can I confirm.....so the girls working there are Aussie - are they blonde? I have yet to experience non-Asian massage so I am highly interested.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was two girls working there. Both brunette and non Asian. And both very attractive. I believe there’s a new girl who is of Asian appearance but haven’t seen her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagspear View Post
    Can I confirm.....so the girls working there are Aussie - are they blonde? I have yet to experience non-Asian massage so I am highly interested.
    Am also interested. Seems like a great place to try out!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzaga View Post
    Am also interested. Seems like a great place to try out!
    V and I are aussies, both young and hot, you better be prepared to spend when you go there though, it's not your usual standard pricing...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This thread seems to have gone a bit quiet. Is that because the shop has gone a bit quiet? I've tried to make a booking a few times, the return messages are very sporadic and impersonal, and I've given up after waiting over 15 minutes for responses.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    This thread seems to have gone a bit quiet. Is that because the shop has gone a bit quiet? I've tried to make a booking a few times, the return messages are very sporadic and impersonal, and I've given up after waiting over 15 minutes for responses.
    No it is still going strong. It is true comms with reception can be hit and miss and also a little unfriendly at times. My favourite I*** is gone now so don’t visit as often. Would be keen to know if she went elsewhere if anyone knows.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gayorg View Post
    No it is still going strong. It is true comms with reception can be hit and miss and also a little unfriendly at times. My favourite I*** is gone now so don’t visit as often. Would be keen to know if she went elsewhere if anyone knows.
    recently been there, my usual ML said the boss often intentionally make the bookings difficult to make it seen like they are busy, but they are actually only getting about 2-3 clients per day most of the time...

the quality of the girls are certainly there, but it's not like you can't get what they offer if you are paying that kind of price elsewhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    recently been there, my usual ML said the boss often intentionally make the bookings difficult to make it seen like they are busy, but they are actually only getting about 2-3 clients per day most of the time...

the quality of the girls are certainly there, but it's not like you can't get what they offer if you are paying that kind of price elsewhere
    Haha. Not very good business sense then. Potentially lose a few customers per day just to make the place seem busy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Haha. Not very good business sense then. Potentially lose a few customers per day just to make the place seem busy.
    yep, girls apparently cannot take any walk ins even if they are free the rest of the day, customers need to ring the boss to book first before arriving at the shop lol...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast