Thread: Punting season

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Punting season

Is this time the quiet season of punting. I was talking to my regular she was complaining no customers showing up these days while the shop used to be busy.

I think it might be the holiday people either spent all the savings or still on holiday.

Any intel?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Normal this time of the year. Punters have spent money during Xmas and new year. Paying credit card now. Some just back to work. Wife and family still on holiday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    psa scaring off the punters

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Less punters are good, more to see in line up, don‘t like watching shop photos and book!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    I know right... But things will die off and people forget

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    I take a week off only, everyone will be checked and cleared by next weekend, then I might go to shops with standard service, or pay diamond price and get standard service, depends on where the pretty girls work.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beijing_Dude View Post
    I take a week off only, everyone will be checked and cleared by next weekend, then I might go to shops with standard service, or pay diamond price and get standard service, depends on where the pretty girls work.
    Me too I be talking a few weeks off. Standard service for the CBJ and no DATY/DFK . The girls will be very surprise but good for everyone.

Banned
    What about the RNT places? They seem to be doing well during the month of January. I guess its less to pay than in a FS shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also CNY, a lot of people travelling back to asia

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What about the RNT places? They seem to be doing well during the month of January. I guess its less to pay than in a FS shop.
    My fav RNT shop has been quieter than usual as well but the legit massage I go to has been very busy!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quiet shop = horny girls keen to make money and fresh pussies from not fucking too much
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Quiet shop = horny girls keen to make money and fresh pussies from not fucking too much
    In a recent visit to a RNT shop, I had the girls trying to persuade me to do doubles. I guess it's not all busy at some places.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    In a recent visit to a RNT shop, I had the girls trying to persuade me to do doubles. I guess it's not all busy at some places.
    Doubles are good if they're both skillful in massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Everyone spending time with family this time of year