Thread: Booking in advance? Central rnt

Junior Member(有D料到)

Booking in advance? Central rnt

Hey bros, probably it's a topic that happen to a lot of us and maybe it's worthwhile to discuss?

Today I have made a booking at 121central for this afternoon so I can get there to see my ml on her last day. One hr before the appointed time, I received a message saying the receptionist was new blah blah and messed up the booking and made me to rush in earlier! Lol I was totally not happy as my booking was done way earlier in the morning and they claimed my booking time is "taken by other already"

I understood mistakes happens but then.. I wonder what is the point of booking earlier then? Never happens in my fs punting life but rnt seems happens a lot? (another shop with a girl always being late, I'm talking about 20 mins sometimes so I just gave up booking her anymore)

Thoughts?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Hey Supa,

I share your frustrations and this had happened to me at my go to shops and with many of my favorite MLs!

And quite honestly, there’s nothing much anyone can do about it as shops do get busy, punters do extend or running late and MLs do no show or suddenly M comes or headaches or the BF/husband called or just last minutes emergency ! And most of all, just simple human errors and/or poor management, carelessly booking systems and simply incompetent staff.

Having said all that , if it’s a shop you seldom visit or only goes once in a blue moon, then just move on, plenty of fishes in the ocean. If it’s your regular shop then it’s up to you to forgive and forget, they might compensate you with a free 30 min next time or a little discount - you decide or if they have a sexy mamasan and she just apologised and rubbing her tits all over you begging for forgiveness! What can you do ??

At the end of the day, if it is not happening on a regular basis and the shop is taking your patronage for granted, Bette luck next time and said that’s punting and c’est la vie !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have boycotted that shop. Same shit excuse as before when they didn't even bother to reply me until afew hours after. No apology or reason given at first like it's okay. Not worth wasting time when there are so many other options in the city. And compared to other shops customer service this one really pales in comparison. Forget about them unless you are mad about one of their ml then no choice just suck it up I guess.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah well, shit happens. They should offer a small discount or some form of compensation at least. If it keeps happening, just don't go back :/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey Supa,

I share your frustrations and this had happened to me at my go to shops and with many of my favorite MLs!

And quite honestly, there’s nothing much anyone can do about it as shops do get busy, punters do extend or running late and MLs do no show or suddenly M comes or headaches or the BF/husband called or just last minutes emergency ! And most of all, just simple human errors and/or poor management, carelessly booking systems and simply incompetent staff.

Having said all that , if it’s a shop you seldom visit or only goes once in a blue moon, then just move on, plenty of fishes in the ocean. If it’s your regular shop then it’s up to you to forgive and forget, they might compensate you with a free 30 min next time or a little discount - you decide or if they have a sexy mamasan and she just apologised and rubbing her tits all over you begging for forgiveness! What can you do ??

At the end of the day, if it is not happening on a regular basis and the shop is taking your patronage for granted, Bette luck next time and said that’s punting and c’est la vie !
    Yeah indeed ahlungor

I think with both my regulars gone last day today I will stay away from the shop for a good while and try others around

Like you said too many fishes in ocean

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I have boycotted that shop. Same shit excuse as before when they didn't even bother to reply me until afew hours after. No apology or reason given at first like it's okay. Not worth wasting time when there are so many other options in the city. And compared to other shops customer service this one really pales in comparison. Forget about them unless you are mad about one of their ml then no choice just suck it up I guess.
    MLs are always accommodating there
    Just the customer service today I got was disappointed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFella View Post
    Ah well, shit happens. They should offer a small discount or some form of compensation at least. If it keeps happening, just don't go back :/
    They did offer half price for today session in the end. Just for today session with the earlier time slot available. But I mean... Will you still rush back after your mood is ruined in that way? Maybe ML also knew about what happened and maybe having affected quality on the session? So I didn't bother and won't bother for awhile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It happens just let it go, if you get a discount then that's as good as it gets.

Its a common thing. As per my personal experience, once you are a regular customer, these incidences disappear.
    One of my favourite shop's reception does that once the owner herself is not on reception and one of the girls is incharge.
    Sometimes reception requests that if I can move my booking 15 mins late so they can squeeze in 30 min session for another punter.
    I don't mind if they are open and upfront. Its a two way traffic. The benefits are equally good. You can be invited to sample new talent, if you are 5 - 10 mins up in session, it is ignored etc etc.
    Cheers