Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massage with DATY

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Hello, where is currently the best bang 4 the buck?

Cheers.
    Try a few of the GIRLS that get good reviews here, then give us your rating

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofObi View Post
    A story got from a girl. She works in rnt shop and last week refused daty that made her customer upset. That guy later complained that to her boss then her boss took $25 off from her payment. Is it fair? She said she provided what $50 means: a nude hj but after being refused to have daty, he decided not to get hj but it was his choice, not her fault. Till ripped off $25. Made me upset.
    Disgusting hearing such shop owner or customers taking advantage of those ML or WL. Punt happily

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Hello, where is currently the best bang 4 the buck?

Cheers.
    Try Kippax Street, they have special discount prices plus the girls and service are great.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Try Kippax Street, they have special discount prices plus the girls and service are great.
    Yea the girls are good .. variety of nationalities.. heard they were moving to Pyrmont soon ..
    Try the Columbian girl today ..

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Massage at Central is definitely a good place to try. Check the after report section and see the roster. A very good line up, clean place and shower facility as well.

Took a punt at Mid City in Wollongong yesterday. Cee Cee was very eager to please, her English was very poor though. She faced the mirror and I stood behind her, kissing her neck and teasing her moistening puss. I pointed to my mouth and then to her puss, she said, "I like it", and lay back on the table and spread wide to reveal her lightly trimmed snatch. I got down to it and after a while there was no objection as I slid my thumb in and out while sucking on her clit. She rewarded me with passionate DFK. So I guess you have to play it by ear and just ask nicely.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by screwed View Post
    Will have an opportunity soon as I will be in the area. Wanted to visit MAC for a while. Thx.
    Sounda like an interesting shop.

Back to OP - can be found in different places. just need respect, possibly the right connection and sometimes the right girl or one that goes with the flow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenofObi View Post
    A story got from a girl. She works in rnt shop and last week refused daty that made her customer upset. That guy later complained that to her boss then her boss took $25 off from her payment. Is it fair? She said she provided what $50 means: a nude hj but after being refused to have daty, he decided not to get hj but it was his choice, not her fault. Till ripped off $25. Made me upset.
    Massage businesses provide massages and sometimes other beauty or health-related services to clients such as saunas, waxing and other treatments. They are not allowed by law to offer or advertise sexual services. If the owner is suspected of providing sexual services at a massage parlour without the right licensing, the shop will undergo an investigation process. This is designed to determine whether the owner is:

Running a business from the premises.
    Providing sexual services as part of that business.
    In compliance with local licensing requirements to offer sexual services.

As a result of investigations, authorities can demand that the shop cease offering sexual services, apply for the relevant licence, or close down the business altogether.

I'm sure most shop owners would not appreciate being investigated or being required to close down their business altogether just because a customer wanted DATY from one of the girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does the Top Rdye shop have DATY?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by spacekid2002 View Post
    Does the Top Rdye shop have DATY?
    Generally, shops don't offer DATY and other services, the individual girls do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Extras depends on the ML, the 50 is generally for the nude and hj only. There are some girls in massage shops in the city where girls give extra over for extra money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12