Thread: Tya at 60 - lovely girl (and lovely tits)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Tya at 60 - lovely girl (and lovely tits)

Person's Name : Tya (pronounced "Tee-Ah")

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 19/1/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 09:00 to 04:00

Rates : $140/hr (promotional rate)

Size/shape : Very pretty, quite short, nice curvy figure with a lovely pair of D-cups, nice butt, good legs, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : A very good session with another PYT at 60.

My experience/comments : Called in the morning to ask who was working. Jianni answered the phone but soon passed it to Terry.

Was told that Tya was working so, based on the photos, I booked her. As always (and to this shop’s credit), the photos are real (although Tya no longer has the fringe shown in the photos).

Turned up and was met by Terry and the lovely Jianni.

Terry took me to a waiting room and checked it was one hour and I handed over the money.

I was soon met by Tya. She was wearing a low-cut white top, which went down to her waist and highlighted a promising rack, and a pair of black knickers.

Tya led me to a room that I hadn’t been in before.

We had a hug and a peck on the lips and I stripped and showered while Tya readied the room.

She then stripped. She is quite short with a very pretty face (with good make-up), a nice curvy figure with lovely D-cups, a nice butt and good legs. Her bush was very closely trimmed.

Tya joined me on the bed and knelt beside me, sticking a nipple in my mouth. She then rubbed her breasts over my torso and, after a brief catbath, headed down to my groin.

She started licking my perineum and balls while stroking my cock and then worked her way up my shaft with a flicking tongue.

After some good tongue-action on the underside of my helmet she took me in her mouth for a very good BBBJ.

She started nice and slowly with good hand-action and nice eye-contact. It was very slightly toothy but not too much. She gradually went faster and soon got me close to cumming.

I suggested some 69 but she didn’t understand so I gestured what I wanted and she moved round.

At first she was quiet, and I thought I wasn’t getting anywhere, but then she stopped sucking, but continued stroking me, before yelping and squirming away.

She then gestured for me to get up and she lay on her back, with her knees against her chest, so I went down for down DATY.

She swiped my hand away when I went for some FIV but she kept positioning herself so I could rim her, which she seemed to enjoy, but I don’t think she came in the DATY.

Time was moving on so I asked her to suck me a bit more before suggesting she get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she shook her head and said “Sorry”.

Tya had made plenty of comments about my size and she didn’t want some cow-girl so we started with the mish.

She applied some lube (possibly a bit too much) and I entered.

I went slowly and kept asking whether she was OK.

I then suggested some doggie and was surprised when she agreed but, as I stood at the foot of the bed, she knelt with her knees together, I guess to limit my access.

This was still good, as she has a cute butt, but it meant she was slightly too high for me so after a while I suggested some more mish.

This time Tya wanted her legs together with my legs on the outside of hers. After first I thought this wouldn’t work and I might ask for a HJ with a COB finale, but I soon found this gave me good traction and I increased the tempo until I squirted in the dom.

I collapsed on the bed and, after the tidy-up, Tya knelt beside me and we had a chat via our translator apps.

She told me she was from HK and had been in Australia for seven months. It was her second day at 60 and she also works at 65. (I think she said as Weiwei but I couldn’t find her on the 65 website. I know there’s a Weiwei at 64 but I’m fairly certain it’s not her.)

She said she is returning to HK at the end of this month for a few weeks to spend the Chinese New Year with her family.

No rush to get rid of me but eventually I had to leave and on the way out met a new girl, Summer. Looked OK with a nice slim figure.

Very good session with a pretty girl (with a lovely pair of tits).

Another new girl, nice review. Hi Fred, try Summer is gorgeous with natural boobs, nice perfume and sexy moaning.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Awesome review. Thank you

Shop Owner

Tya

25yo, She is quite short with a very pretty face (with good make-up), a nice curvy figure with lovely D-cups, a nice butt and good legs.
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldPleasure60 View Post
    hi GOldPleasure

Have been there a few times.

Curious to see if there are any ladies you can recommend who are completely shaved? Everytime I have been up there, always saw someone with a jungle down there.
    Daty is lot more fun if shaved.

appreciate a few names, possibley with natural tits.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyprik View Post
    hi GOldPleasure

Have been there a few times.

Curious to see if there are any ladies you can recommend who are completely shaved? Everytime I have been up there, always saw someone with a jungle down there.
    Daty is lot more fun if shaved.

appreciate a few names, possibley with natural tits.
    Livechat

Livechat

Shop Owner

Livechat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Booked Tya after reading the AR and the pictures look very attractive. Booked for an hour last week. Arrived and waited for 5mins then Tya came to the room and lead me to the room. Oh well let start frm the face, the pics heavily "beauty" her face, the boob definitely her, but she ain't that skinny nor white. And age 25? may be 5-8 years ago? So was turned off, should have asked to view other girls available. Just a question for you guys if you booked a girl when she greet you can you change your mind and not to go with her? Or it's more like hey you booked it you take it? I don't want to cause anything so i went with Tya.

In the room, pretty chatty we had some chat and shower and then start her service. Okie i need to give her the credit here, she does a very good BBBJ and deep throat too, and she went on for a good 15mins, nearly came a few times. On the dom and tried a few position which unloaded then still got time left and she gave me some massage. Another thing, the bed very soft, it's hard when you try to push harder and quick, it just doesn't work, if you know what i mean.

So overall, for $150.00 for an hour nothing can complaint mate, but just a report for other bros if you think TYA will look like the pics then think twice. By saying that i didn't mean that's not her, but a very good photoshopped pictures. And she's not frm HK, she's a mainlander.