C Joy - Solid punt

Face - 7/10 - natural
    Body - 8/10
    Size - 6/7
    BBBJ - 7/10
    Style - GFE / PSE
    Cup size - c/d - natural
    Vibe - girl next door

First impressions Joy was a bit standoffish and she doesn't look as good as her pics/video. There's only a few girls at ginza and 278 that look like there pics or better. If you like the girl next door look then Joy will be an excellent choice. Make sure you have her hair let down early she looks 10 times better. She is pretty, has great lips and an awesome firm arse. Little bit of teeth action in the bbbj but I am bigger than average so won't be an issue for most. No dfk as she coughed a few times at the beginning so I passed. Also no daty as I didn't feel the urge. She sports a full hairy too.

She is enthousiastic in cg and I finished off in Mish.

Solid punt.

Over and out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Disappointing that these two shops can't use real photos of the girls when they are charging so much money.

Could do better as my maths teacher used to say.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In my experience the photos have been real for all the girls I’ve seen from 278/Ginza. I actually thought Joy looked better in person than in the photos. Other shops with real photos that I’ve visited are 5*, pyrmont peninsula, 42g.
    the blurred photos may hide blemishes, pimples, etc... but they’re still real photos of the girls..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just want to clarify that not saying the pics of the girls aren't real, every WL that I have seen from 278/ginza is a match to the pics on the website/wechat. It's the software/filters that are used to enhance the look of the WLs. It's obvious why they do it, it's just that when they do, there's a part of my male makeup that has an expectation that that's what I'll be paying for so when I walk through the door and that's not met, it's disappointing. It takes a little mental work to try and turn it into a positive experience as I wqnttoake the most of the time and money spent. When I saw c star for the first time I was pleasantly surprised because she looked better than her pics. That was awesome because I always am a little concerned when walking through the door for the first meeting with a new girl just on the fact that I know that filters are used and pics may not be current.

I think C Coco, k Love, t Alin, t rose, the old k Barbie, abj Shelly, c shella all look better than their pics. In terms of Joy, it's definitely her in the pics, I just think the video for example depicts her as sexy vibe when I didn't get that in person, more of a girl next door vibe which may appeal to others more. Second, her pics do look better with a filter. It reminds me of Chinese girls that in the street they look plain and you can't get a sense of there body because of the non flattering clothes but when the hair is let down and the clothes come off it's like wow how did I miss this. As I said, she is pretty bit for me.in a.girl next door way.

My thoughts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most shop photos are filter or fake, better see the girl in reality. But Joy is a pretty girl, just don‘t expect too much for her look, and you will have a good time with her.