天然大胸 LENA

Girls name : LENA
    Shop's name : 45 George, Granville

Rate : $ 70/ 30 min ; $ 130 / hr

Date : 17 Jan, 2019

Review :
    在悉尼各大妓院闖蕩許久,還是第一次遇到想寫的女孩子

周四刚好有空不知道干啥,就滑滑微信,剛好看見45號來了個大奶妹子於是就Booking了
    进房间后,妹子还是比较害羞的,两个人对视了好几秒竟然只是说了个hi,哈哈。妹子抱了下我然后拉我去先洗 澡,脱下衣服后,看到那個奶真的很驚人,妹子的颜值估计7分左右,但是这身材,9分真的不为过,身上没赘肉 ,那胸是那种非常丰满的天然E cup,屁股也很翘那种! 不夸张的说,只考虑身材,LENA的身材真的很厲害

上床之后标准服务,看著這個身材下面隨時都保持著備戰的狀態,尤其是妹子觀音座蓮,那兩對大奶在你眼前晃動 ,視覺效果非常震撼,尤其是抓著這兩對大奶(真奶),那個效果更厲害
    更令人舒服的就是进去之后。下面非常的紧,简单的前後挪动感觉都舒服到爆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would really like to read your review in English. Any chance of a translation?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy20 View Post
    Would really like to read your review in English. Any chance of a translation?
    It's pretty funny when sometimes when you literally get a word for word translation!!
    Courtesy of Google translate:

Girls name : LENA
    Shop's name : 45 George, Granville

Rate : $ 70/ 30 min ; $ 130 / hr

Date : 17 Jan, 2019

Review :
    For a long time in the major brothels in Sydney, I was the first time I met a girl who wanted to write.

Just when I was free on Thursday, I didn’t know what to do. I slipped on WeChat and saw that I had a big tits on the 45th and I was Booking.
    After entering the room, the sister was still quite shy. The two men looked at each other for a few seconds and even said hi, haha. The girl hugged me and then pulled me to take a bath first. After taking off my clothes, I saw that the milk was really amazing. The value of the girl’s face was estimated to be about 7 points, but this figure, 9 points is really too much, and there is no meat on the body. That chest is the kind of very full natural E cup, buttocks are also very upright! It is not an exaggeration to say that only the body is considered, LENA's figure is really amazing.

After going to bed, the standard service, watching this body underneath is always ready to fight, especially the sister Guanyin Lotus, the two pairs of big milk shaking in front of your eyes, the visual effect is very shocking, especially holding these two pairs of big milk ( Real milk), that effect is even more powerful
    More comfortable is after entering. The following is very tight, the simple front and rear movement feels comfortable to burst

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR, both in Chinese and Google-English, haha. Wow that is good value for $130/H. I‘m scare of BBBJ now so standard service is good for me. It‘s a bit far for me but I‘ll go anywhere if girl is good. How old is Lena, if you know her real age, otherwise just a range will be ok. Thanks.