Bodyrotic - August 2020 - Suki

Person's Name: Suki

Establishment: Bodyrotic

Date of Visit: 28th August 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: https://bodyrotic.com.au/

Phone : 02 9557 7999

Hours of Business: 10am to 1am

Rates: $280 for 1 hour

Size/shape: Bodyrotic & previous review descriptions definitely accurate... "exotic doll face with dark eyes, long brunette hair and a petite size-6 figure with a c-cup bust"

Nationality or Ethnicity: Eurasian (Japanese & can't quite work out what else).

Services Provided: Massage + HJ (but mainly just a whole lot of teasing that has you squirming with pleasure)

Value for money/recommend?: Yes... 110% so !

PREFACE... boy it was hard to hold on... but challenge was successful !!

Friday afternoon. Last Zoom call completed. Beeline towards Bodyrotic !

Have had Suki on my radar for sometime, and as a result of some recent glowing reviews I thought it was time to go and see what all the fuss was about.

Interesting that she supposedly has therapeutic massage training, as that certainly was not used nor needed during this session. A beautiful flowing sensual experience. She is definitely trained in the art of worshiping ones cock ! Every chance she got it was all about the teasing up, down and in between my legs. About 1/3 of the way through the session, she moved to under the table where I had a view of her fantastic pussy both through the face whole and also in the front mirror. The tickle of my tackle in this situation was one of the best experiences I've had in RnT - she was tickling in a circular motion up and down my shaft and also on the balls. She'd stop and rub my groin and then return to doing that for about the next 10 to 15 minutes. How I held on I do not know !

Flipping over she used her entire body for full effect. Breasts up and down my body and they had their full attention on my cock as well. Next she was doing a light pussy grind on my right thigh and doing her signature cock and ball tickling again, all the while looking me in the eye with a cheeky smile. It wasn't long before I was finishing and totally spent.

Head massage, shower and on my way.

Go see her if you haven't already. Don't expect a proper massage (although you might need to ask for it). But that's not why we go !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a great time. 280 for a RnT sounds expensive. Might have to treat myself for my birthday.