Having sampled the delights of a proper Nuru massage in Japan, I've kept an eye open here in Sydney for when someone taps into this potentially lucrative market.

So I was quite excited to see a new player emerge in Kama Massage. Its a slick website, beautiful girls, and pricing of $250 with minimum 1 hour bookings - which is more in line with a proper Nuru.

I booked Laura, given a address and was getting excited. No surprises here, but Laura wasnt Laura. Instead of being a little hottie, it was a middle aged Chinese girl with a flat arse and plain face. When i challenged about her being Laura - I go the usual platitudes. Well, I thought, I'm here already - lets have a go.

Well the advertised nuru massage wasnt a nuru massage in the slightest. Essentially getting some oil rubbed over your back and arse. Average BJ, average FS and had to finish myself off.Left after 30 minutes.

I wish these Chinese outfits would stop the false advertising. Its mugs like me that keep them in business, unfortunately.

Avoid Kama Massage.