Thread: Young girl Nomi - 67a Villawood. Fuck me dead.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Young girl Nomi - 67a Villawood. Fuck me dead.

67a Christina Road Villawood is the best kept secret in Sydney. At weekends the place is full and I mean heaving with young girls with willing pussies waiting to be fucked.

Today was no exception. I said hello to about 15 really young and gorgeous girls. The main problem I always have when I go here is choosing one girl, as it is a smorgasbord of Chinese pussy.

Anyway choose I must so Nomi got my vote. Fuck she is young and pretty. 20 years old, petite, about 45kg, the cutest face, medium length straight jet black hair, all natural young girl firm C cups, firm peachy arse and a trimmed tight pussy that I fucked long and hard for one hour, giving this beautiful young girl two big orgasms in the process.

Paid $150 for one hour plus $50 tip so that I was guaranteed bbbj and DATY and off to the room watching Nomi’s cute butt wiggle in her short skirt up the wooden stairs as my cock rose in anticipation of fucking this picture of Chinese youthfulness.

She showered with me and I played with her tits. She is a fun girl, always smiling and laughing which made her even more desirable if that was possible.

Onto the bed and my cock is granite hard. She climbs on top of me, licks the tip and then swallows me like she is eating her favourite sausage. Her bbbj was awesome and as she blew me, her firm young tits were swaying as she knelt in front of me so I fondled them as she sucked. Lots of eye contact and smiles as she slapped my hard dick on her face then devoured it until it disappeared.

I desperately needed to fuck her so I flipped her over and dived into that gorgeous pussy in mish. Tight and hot and wet she was and we fucked long time in mish, side saddle, spoons and doggie with me slapping her peachy arse as my pork sword slammed her womanhood. She was loud and vocal now and I flipped her over from doggie into mish, plunged my cock deep inside her and fucked get deep and hard whilst lightly rubbing her clit until she exploded to her first orgasm.

As she came I lifted her over into doggie and fucked her little pussy fast and deep as she screamed away and quickly I came hard, deep inside her.

Nomi was singing my praises now. “You No1 cock, you No1 fuck” etc. Good for the ego.

Time was almost up but I wanted to lick her pussy to orgasm number 2 so I laid her down and dined at the Y until Nomi shuddered to orgasm. I tried to continue but she violently pushed me away and said “no more, pussy surrenders”, laughing as she said it.

Had a shower together and she told me that she is returning to China on Friday for one month for Chinese New Year so I have made a note in my calendar to see her again late February.

One of the best young girl fucks I have had. I went hard and so did she, she matched my every sexual move and we fucked the life out of each other.

No better way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    67a Christina Road Villawood is the best kept secret in Sydney. At weekends the place is full and I mean heaving with young girls with willing pussies waiting to be fucked.

Today was no exception. I said hello to about 15 really young and gorgeous girls. The main problem I always have when I go here is choosing one girl, as it is a smorgasbord of Chinese pussy.

Anyway choose I must so Nomi got my vote. Fuck she is young and pretty. 20 years old, petite, about 45kg, the cutest face, medium length straight jet black hair, all natural young girl firm C cups, firm peachy arse and a trimmed tight pussy that I fucked long and hard for one hour, giving this beautiful young girl two big orgasms in the process.

Paid $150 for one hour plus $50 tip so that I was guaranteed bbbj and DATY and off to the room watching Nomi’s cute butt wiggle in her short skirt up the wooden stairs as my cock rose in anticipation of fucking this picture of Chinese youthfulness.

She showered with me and I played with her tits. She is a fun girl, always smiling and laughing which made her even more desirable if that was possible.

Onto the bed and my cock is granite hard. She climbs on top of me, licks the tip and then swallows me like she is eating her favourite sausage. Her bbbj was awesome and as she blew me, her firm young tits were swaying as she knelt in front of me so I fondled them as she sucked. Lots of eye contact and smiles as she slapped my hard dick on her face then devoured it until it disappeared.

I desperately needed to fuck her so I flipped her over and dived into that gorgeous pussy in mish. Tight and hot and wet she was and we fucked long time in mish, side saddle, spoons and doggie with me slapping her peachy arse as my pork sword slammed her womanhood. She was loud and vocal now and I flipped her over from doggie into mish, plunged my cock deep inside her and fucked get deep and hard whilst lightly rubbing her clit until she exploded to her first orgasm.

As she came I lifted her over into doggie and fucked her little pussy fast and deep as she screamed away and quickly I came hard, deep inside her.

Nomi was singing my praises now. “You No1 cock, you No1 fuck” etc. Good for the ego.

Time was almost up but I wanted to lick her pussy to orgasm number 2 so I laid her down and dined at the Y until Nomi shuddered to orgasm. I tried to continue but she violently pushed me away and said “no more, pussy surrenders”, laughing as she said it.

Had a shower together and she told me that she is returning to China on Friday for one month for Chinese New Year so I have made a note in my calendar to see her again late February.

One of the best young girl fucks I have had. I went hard and so did she, she matched my every sexual move and we fucked the life out of each other.

No better way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
    Being going to sefton playhouse which is down the road from there for the last 20 years with some
    mates
    been there at 67 and 27 and have had some serious confrontations with management
    I have to admit however Ive seen the best asian girls ever there and the best colombian

Im gona fuck the shit out of nomi one day and tell her am i better than brothelkeeper

pretty sure i am