Thread: Nude massage and Nuru massage with sexy GG Cup gorgeous in Chatswood

Banned

Nude massage and Nuru massage with sexy GG Cup gorgeous in Chatswood

Sammy/Dani CHATSWOOD

Sammy – Sexy Venus. Eurasian, 165cm, Size 8, GG cup, angel face and devil body. She will bring you to paradise!

Without a doubt, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, fluent English and first class service, professional masseuse, silky skin. She is exceptionally open minded, keen for adventure and inventive in her entertainment. High Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed,BUSTY GIRL

SHE ONLY DO NUDE MASSAGE WITH HAPPY ENDING ONLY.❤❤❤❤

Call to book 0416239388
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned

sex young gorgeous all real pic call me now 0416239388 in chatswood

Quote Originally Posted by crystal chen View Post
    Sammy/Dani CHATSWOOD

Sammy – Sexy Venus. Eurasian, 165cm, Size 8, GG cup, angel face and devil body. She will bring you to paradise!

Without a doubt, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, fluent English and first class service, professional masseuse, silky skin. She is exceptionally open minded, keen for adventure and inventive in her entertainment. High Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.

Call to book 0416239388
    Miki- Chatswood
    Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 164cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.
    I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 

GOOD ENGLISH , Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king! size 8 , slim lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh/ Japanese.
    experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS

You will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,
    My soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.

Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin.

Banned

sex young gorgeous all real pic call me now 0416239388 in chatswood

Nude massage and Nuru massage with sexy GG Cup gorgeous in Chatswood

Sammy/Dani CHATSWOOD

Call to book 0416239388

Banned
    call to book ASAP, tl:0416239388

Sammy/Dani CHATSWOOD waiting for you

Banned

Sammy/Dani CHATSWOOD Sammy – Sexy Venus. Eurasian, 165cm, Size 8, GG cup, angel face and devil bo

Sammy/Dani CHATSWOOD

Top Model Experience
    She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage (Extra $80) and Spanish (Extra $40) – WORKING : TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY and sometime Friday .