Saw the promos leading up to xmas. Thought I should give it a try. Msged and booked a double (around $250 from memory) for just after lunch with Happy and Jane.

Rocked up, difficult to find parking on the street so ended up parking out back. Pressed the bell and was let in. Spoke to a papasan(?) And was led to the waiting room. Said I had booked the double, was told I needed to wait a few mins as one of the girls was wrapping up. I had the option to start first with one of the girls but wanted to get the full experience (my first double) from the get go.

After a few mins both Happy and Jane knocked on the door. Not quite what I thought they would look like according to the photos but nothing to complain about.

We went to the room on the left, closest to the rear door. Large room, big spa / bath / shower setup. The girls were talking in Chinese, I assuming they were figuring out who wanted to do what(?). Happy started to undress me, Jane was setting up the room. Happy had a shower with me, lots of light touching, caressing of both bodies.

Shower finished, dried off with assistance from Happy. Was led to the bed while Jane took a shower. Happy started with some DFK, then BBBJ. Good pace, no teeth.

Jane seemed a bit lost and wasn't sure what to do with herself. I motioned her to come closer, started to fondle her breasts which were bigger than I had expected. She seemed a bit shy and wasn't keen on me playing in between her legs, wasn't even allowed to touch. Turned me off to be honest.

With that I turn my attention back to Happy. Played with her pussy which was starting to get wet. After a couple more mins of BBBJ I got her to sit on my face for some DATY. A few loud moans (fake initially) but could tell she started to enjoy it. Not sure what Jane was doing but after a little while she started BBBJ. I must say it was pretty good to be serviced by two girls at the same time!!

Not long after Jane put a Dom on me and lowered herself on to me. TIGHT, a few loud moans while she was pumping away. Completely got lost in the moment. At one stage I had Jane on my cock, one hand groping Jane's boobs, the other hand on Happy's chest and her pussy grinding in my face.

Happy was gesturing to Jane to swap, so happy hopped on and Jane (finally) let me to play with her pussy and licking her nipples. I could tell she wasn't into it so turn my attention back to happy and we ended up in 69 for a few mins. Again Jane wasn't doing much. She just ran her hand up and down the side of my leg.

I was guessing my time was coming up so into mish with Jane. This last not long as I was still turned off. Decide to go back to happy, into mish until I finished.

Showered, clothes back on, then out the back door.

WIR? At that price, probably. If I do will definately try someone else.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk