Thread: Julia - meaty wet big flaps and squirting pussy. Taylor’s Lidcombe

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Julia - meaty wet big flaps and squirting pussy. Taylor’s Lidcombe

Taylors Lidcombe has recently had a refurbishment and I have been enjoying the new surroundings. They have decorated all of the bedrooms and upgraded all the showers and they also seem to have a better quality of slightly younger more attractive girl than they have had in the past.

The thing I love about this shop is that all the girls have to say hello individually so you normally get a choice of between six and eight girls and today was no exception. I used to go very regularly to the shop but I haven’t been there much recently as I had seen all of the girls but after a six month break the roster is all new and they have some really good looking busty girls available for $150 an hour.

I chose Julia because she had big C cups and an awesome model like body and once I got her in the room she had a fully shaved pussy which was very wet. She has big meaty flaps which were just beautiful to DATY.

She told me that she has been on a nine month break and started back at work yesterday and it felt like fucking a newbie. Her pussy was very wet and she was very willing to have a good session.

Unfortunately she only offered CBJ so I decided to skip the blow job and give her pussy a good licking. Julia has one of the softest, wettest pussies that I have ever licked and her flaps are enormous. I licked her wet love hole to 3 orgasms in the one hour and each time she orgasmed, she squirted all this beautiful warm juice all over the bed and into my face.

Her tits are also amazing they are enhanced C cups but you can’t really tell that they are not natural and when she is lying there and you are fucking her in mish, she looks very sexy and very beautiful.

We had a beautiful GFE session with lots of cuddling and love-making and at the end she handjobbed me to a nice big orgasm which I squirted all over those beautiful tits.

Julia is definitely worth a visit whilst she is fresh. She is pretty, friendly, has a great body and a tight wet pussy and she offered me a fantastic service.

Highly recommended. Go Julia !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always love your reviews!
    A squirter has been on my list - especially one who likes DATY! Now I know where to go!
    What is Julia's ethnic background?

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Taylors Lidcombe has recently had a refurbishment and I have been enjoying the new surroundings. They have decorated all of the bedrooms and upgraded all the showers and they also seem to have a better quality of slightly younger more attractive girl than they have had in the past.

The thing I love about this shop is that all the girls have to say hello individually so you normally get a choice of between six and eight girls and today was no exception. I used to go very regularly to the shop but I haven’t been there much recently as I had seen all of the girls but after a six month break the roster is all new and they have some really good looking busty girls available for $150 an hour.

I chose Julia because she had big natural C cups and an awesome model like body and once I got her in the room she had a fully shaved pussy which was very wet. She has big meaty flaps which were just beautiful to DATY.

She told me that she has been on a nine month break and started back at work yesterday and it felt like fucking a newbie. Her pussy was very wet and she was very willing to have a good session.

Unfortunately she only offered CBJ so I decided to skip the blow job and give her pussy a good licking. Julia has one of the softest, wettest pussies that I have ever licked and her flaps are enormous. I licked her wet love hole to 3 orgasms in the one hour and each time she orgasmed, she squirted all this beautiful warm juice all over the bed and into my face.

Her tits are also amazing they are enhanced C cups but you can’t really tell that they are not natural and when she is lying there and you are fucking her in mish, she looks very sexy and very beautiful.

We had a beautiful GFE session with lots of cuddling and love-making and at the end she handjobbed me to a nice big orgasm which I squirted all over those beautiful tits.

Julia is definitely worth a visit whilst she is fresh. She is pretty, friendly, has a great body and a tight wet pussy and she offered me a fantastic service.

Highly recommended. Go Julia !!
    Did she seem up to a bit of rimming on her?
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    I always love your reviews!
    A squirter has been on my list - especially one who likes DATY! Now I know where to go!
    What is Julia's ethnic background?
    She is Chinese. Another squirter is MeiMei at 7 Cowper St Granville. She is in China for one month, arrived there today, but see her when she gets back.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
    Did she seem up to a bit of rimming on her?
    I did some rimming when I licked her pussy and she seemed happy so yes. She was a pretty compliant girl.

Doesn't seem to like sucking cock though as she seemed to avoid that at all times. Lots of kissing around the cock and balls area then just as you think she will suck it she heads off down to your feet. Frustrating.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    She is Chinese. Another squirter is MeiMei at 7 Cowper St Granville. She is in China for one month, arrived there today, but see her when she gets back.
    Beautiful! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Beautiful! Thanks!
    I love DATY and I love a girl that squirts her juices as she cums. Such a warm sweet taste. My favourite dessert.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    As alway, great AR BC !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.