Thread: Lena - New star in 45 George

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lena - New star in 45 George

Lena

Face: 8.0/10 small face with elegant look.
    Body: 8.5-9.0/10 she has nice E-cup tits, fit legs , flat tummy
    Attitude: funny girland eager to please
    Service: 8.00/10 offered good bj skills,
    Return factor: yes
    sex: 8.5/10 did missionary first and doggy second, she looked back to my eyes when I doggied her, nice eye contact

Lena is such a pretty girl with big E-Assets. I can eat her tits all day and night.

Afterwards we moved to the bed I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of her services and how willing she was to make my experience special.

she is really beautiful and pleasant to be around, we had a really good conversation and it never felt awkward to have sex with someone new.

I will definitely recommend everyone to give this beautiful girl a try. you will be really happy with your decision to meet her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That is a lot of good reviews for Lena, look like must see girl for me and soon. Need to make time so far in the west~~~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question 45 george st—NO DISCOUNT,

While girls like Lena sound great,Grace was a complete waste of money and in spite of all the crap about
    Waste of money. ..$70/minutes/30 min is crap

Quote Originally Posted by Bisu View Post
    Lena

Face: 8.0/10 small face with elegant look.
    Body: 8.5-9.0/10 she has nice E-cup tits, fit legs , flat tummy
    Attitude: funny girland eager to please
    Service: 8.00/10 offered good bj skills,
    Return factor: yes
    sex: 8.5/10 did missionary first and doggy second, she looked back to my eyes when I doggied her, nice eye contact

Lena is such a pretty girl with big E-Assets. I can eat her tits all day and night.

Afterwards we moved to the bed I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of her services and how willing she was to make my experience special.

she is really beautiful and pleasant to be around, we had a really good conversation and it never felt awkward to have sex with someone new.

I will definitely recommend everyone to give this beautiful girl a try. you will be really happy with your decision to meet her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhythmstick View Post
    While girls like Lena sound great,Grace was a complete waste of money and in spite of all the crap about
    Waste of money. ..$70/minutes/30 min is crap
    To all bros,

we are now running a new exciting day time promotion every day from 10am - 6am

just walk in and tell us you have seen our advertising about this special promotion and you will get this great offer

Did u tell us and not received the offer?

thanks