Thread: From dud double punt to the best punt all in the same night

Junior Member(有D料到)

From dud double punt to the best punt all in the same night

This might seem like a critic review, but it does end in the best punt at Ginza Empore, all within a couple of hours.

Headed to Ginza Empire with a double in mind, wanted to book Jin and another girl but Jin was booked. Went with the suggestion of trying Honey and Nancy as per the guys at the front counter. Both girls do not look like anything like the photos on the website. Nancy was a little more enthusiastic than Honey, and did like DFK. Honey did not allow kissing once, major put off for me. The double session was ok but just didnt feel like i got my money's worth. The rest was pretty standard, no CIM allowed although both are listed as DFK and CIM, disappointing. I even ended the session early, went to the counter and enquired in who elase would be available soon.
    Rebecca would be available in 30 minutes and i took the booking.

Rebecca is on another level, non stop DFK and very accurate photos, she is a veey cheeky and cool service provider. Simply top shelf. I know she gets a lot of good reviews, but until i spent some time with her tonight i never beleived it.

Wilson has a star in Rebecca. Hard to beleive she hasent been promoted to the main shop for a higher price.

Again i am not complaining about the double session with Honey and Nancy, but the value just wasnt there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rebecca is top tier, never disappoints for me.

Thanks for the ar though I'll be taking honey of my list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza really dropped the ball haven't they. Used to be heaven, great girls with fantastic services, rarely i met a dud.

I'm a regular guy average looking and i dont have a bad breath. I got along with the girls very well. But the last 3-4 times i was there i didnt get services they listed despite i asked specifically. DFK turned into light kisses, cim turned into last second HJ. Sometimes i think i better start looking elsewhere with my money, ginza isnt exactly cheap in terms of rates..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR bro. It's awesome that you had a great time with Rebecca but it sucks that you had to have a expensive did punt before that to get a good one. A double at that. Yea quality is dropping. Can't wait till the borders open.