Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 131 Massage Central

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by winboy View Post
    The girls here are quite pretty and nice, as is the receptionist. But yeah, at the end of Harris st. is a bit far away for me.
    Great for me...I live very close!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Could be a good excuse to go past The Star

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    It is.sad news at is a bit far for me as well. Unfortunately, I could not visit this place, even though I planned a few times... Looking at the line up, I still might try...
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Great for me...I live very close!
    don't get your hopes too high. go have a look at the line up and report back who u ended up picking, hahaha...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bdjc View Post
    don't get your hopes too high. go have a look at the line up and report back who u ended up picking, hahaha...
    Have you actually been to the shop? The girls are quite good.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bdjc View Post
    I had the French girl yesterday and she was great. Some of the other girls are not as pretty as her but still good experiences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was always tempted by the line up here, and now they are in Pyrmont it is easier for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How is the room and facility at Pyrmont? The facility at 131kippax was not adequate, they had blasting fan during 30deg days. At least some decent AC would be nice. Are the european girls any good at massage? Last time I visited, the girl literally just rub oil on me. She was ok looking though. But it was a little boring after a while

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydpunt View Post
    How is the room and facility at Pyrmont? The facility at 131kippax was not adequate, they had blasting fan during 30deg days. At least some decent AC would be nice. Are the european girls any good at massage? Last time I visited, the girl literally just rub oil on me. She was ok looking though. But it was a little boring after a while
    This is where you need to decide if you want a good massage or some fun and RNT with a hot girl, sometimes you can get both but that is pretty rare!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like the girls in this shop, pretty and good quality. Got some favorite ML in here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12