Thread: perfect double - GUCCI & MAY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

perfect double - GUCCI & MAY

Price $140/h or $270/h double

Girl I saw: Gucci & May

Just realize I haven't write any AR for such a long time. But yesterday, i really have a great time for my first double ever so it is worth to write a AR. I have saw this double advertizement for sometime and always want to go and try. Yesterday I had sometime so I try to book the girls @ 5pm but fully books so I have to move my booking to 6pm.... But, the whole experience prove that it is totally worth the waiting.

at 6, I have arrived a bit early so the girl hasn't finish, I payed the money and then wait. after around 10min, May comes over and say hi and bring me to the room, May is GFE look girl, not very pretty but good. She mentioned to me Gucci is getting prepare will be in 2 min, so she take me to shower first. This is my first double, so I am a bit nervous. May has clean me up and also Gucci get in. Gucci actually give me a good surprise, she is very beautiful and young and tall.

the girls say you don't need to worry anything, just lay down and leave all the things to us. they start with front rimming and kissing to warm me up, not very long, around 5min, then ask me to turn to the back. a full back body rimming and cupping with mouth is provided, while one is kissing on the top, the other girl is rimming over the bottom, amazing!

The part I love the most is the DL part, while Gucci is licking my ass, May is kissing my nipple !!! I feel so high and my hand also having stop just keep playing with May's body! Then they turn me back and start with more front side rimming, Gucci is leading the game so she is on the top kissing me and May is then go down to do BBBJ for me. Gucci is very very passion girl, you can hear she is very exciting when you licking her nipple.

After a while, they ask my to sit on a chair then gucci start to to climb on my body and keep kissing with me. May is then put on the condom for me so that Gucci can sit in. We then go back to the bed and this time, I lay down and ask Gucci to go on top of me so that I can DATY with her and and the same time, May is doing Girl up position. it is so awsome experience.!!!! less than 5 min, I am out. which I thought we still have sometime but the bell ring! just realize how quick can the time go while you having two beauty on top of you.

this is definitely a great double time! I will definitely suggest everyone go and have a try!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there a reason why all reviews for double is Gucci. and May? Rather Gucci+another girl?

Quote Originally Posted by skynetaaa View Post
    Is there a reason why all reviews for double is Gucci. and May? Rather Gucci+another girl?
    The 19 techniques of both ladies perform were so magnificent and guaranteed never seen and experience before. Those non stop moments as from the Double Baby service introduction. I am still thinking of the flash back from my Chatswood Double Baby experience.

Quote Originally Posted by g20080645 View Post

Just realize I haven't write any AR for such a long time. But yesterday, i really have a great time for my first double ever so it is worth to write a AR. I have saw this double advertizement for sometime and always want to go and try. Yesterday I had

this is definitely a great double time! I will definitely suggest everyone go and have a try!
    Nice. How was the 19 techniques? The magnificent view of walking the wall? Not sure how long this memory will keep in your mind. I was thinking to revisit these Double Baby before the promotion ended this month.

Quote Originally Posted by skynetaaa View Post
    May’s reply;你说客人问为什么只有我和古奇两个人双飞?是因为我和古奇是好朋友很配合服务,我跟很多女孩子 做双飞她们不愿意做那些服务,因为做那些服务是要小费她们才愿意,我和古奇不要小费
    May’s reply;
    You said the guest asked why only Gucci and I Double Baby together? It's because Gucci and I are such good friends, I do a lot of girls together, and they don't want to do those kinds of service because they want tips, and Gucci and I don't want tips

Junior Member(有D料到)
    omg, cant believe you asked the girls.
    thx bro

Shop Owner
    Gucci
    23yo,166cm,52kg,36C, *BBBJ

May
    160cm, 47kg, 36C, *BBBJ

Double Baby (gucci & may东莞式服务)
    Girls start with sensual dance then Bathe together with guests.
    On the bed
    1. Sensual massage on the back
    2. Back massage with boobs
    3. Back massage with bums
    4. Mouth with watery roaming all over the body
    5. Scraping with mouth
    6. Cupping with mouth
    7. Air blowing
    8. Duron, Ass licking
    9. Batman
    10. Kneeling BBBJ
    11. Catbath
    12. Bee kisses
    13. BBBJ + ICE
    14. 360 degrees BBBJ
    15. DT BBBJ walking on the wall
    16. 69 sex position
    17. Zeus
    18. Emperor nobles BBBJ
    19. Main course, Passion

双飞项目第一步奏:两人跳艳舞,如果客人喜欢也可以加入互动,这是一个很好的开始。与客人洗鸳鸯澡然后给客 人洗澡吹箫,洗澡后在床上进行第二步奏后背服务:1、十指弹琴,2、全身背后胸推,3、臀推,4、嘴里含水 舌尖后背全身漫游,5、用嘴刮痧、6、用嘴拔火罐,7、从客人耳朵吹气到身上,8、毒龙《亲屁屁》,9、海 底捞月《客人狗式爬着状态,女孩从客人屁屁亲到蛋蛋慢慢亲到鸡鸡同时转进去亲咪咪》10、小猫钓鱼,《同时 把客人抱起来让客人跪着继续亲鸡鸡》11、让客人坐着挑逗哈气从耳根亲到鸡鸡,一边亲一边把客人拉下来躺着 ,前面全身漫游从耳根漫游至脚部,12、蜜蜂亲吻,13、吹箫,如果客人喜欢可以冰火两重天吹,14、36 0度旋转吹,第15、倒挂金钩吹,16、69吹箫,第17站着吹,第18皇帝贵族吹《就是像古代的皇帝坐在 贵妃椅让妃子给他吹箫》,第19激情四射!
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Thanks Chatswood60 for the introduction

Quote Originally Posted by g20080645 View Post

Just realize I haven't write any AR for such a long time. But yesterday, i really have a great time for my first double ever so it is worth to write a AR. I have saw this double advertizement for sometime and always want to go and try. Yesterday I had sometime so I try to book the girls @ 5pm but fully books so I have to move my booking to 6pm.... But, the whole experience prove that it is totally worth the waiting.

at 6, I have arrived a bit early so the girl hasn't finish, I payed the money and then wait. after around 10min, May comes over and say hi and bring me to the room, May is GFE look girl, not very pretty but good. She mentioned to me Gucci is getting prepare will be in 2 min, so she take me to shower first. This is my first double, so I am a bit nervous. May has clean me up and also Gucci get in. Gucci actually give me a good surprise, she is very beautiful and young and tall.

the girls say you don't need to worry anything, just lay down and leave all the things to us. they start with front rimming and kissing to warm me up, not very long, around 5min, then ask me to turn to the back. a full back body rimming and cupping with mouth is provided, while one is kissing on the top, the other girl is rimming over the bottom, amazing!

The part I love the most is the DL part, while Gucci is licking my ass, May is kissing my nipple !!! I feel so high and my hand also having stop just keep playing with May's body! Then they turn me back and start with more front side rimming, Gucci is leading the game so she is on the top kissing me and May is then go down to do BBBJ for me. Gucci is very very passion girl, you can hear she is very exciting when you licking her nipple.

After a while, they ask my to sit on a chair then gucci start to to climb on my body and keep kissing with me. May is then put on the condom for me so that Gucci can sit in. We then go back to the bed and this time, I lay down and ask Gucci to go on top of me so that I can DATY with her and and the same time, May is doing Girl up position. it is so awsome experience.!!!! less than 5 min, I am out. which I thought we still have sometime but the bell ring! just realize how quick can the time go while you having two beauty on top of you.

Nice to read some others review about this Double Baby. Very good experience.