Thread: Angle (name on roster)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angle (name on roster)

Had a session with Angle (yes that's how her name is spelt in the roster) that was very enjoyable. She is a cute and attractive girl who has a petite body with long skinny legs.

We begin with a shower together where she lathers me with soap and does a seductive body2body rub. My cock is immediately sprung to attention and I grind it on her wet stomach while grabbing her ass with both hands . We dry off and make it to the bed where the real fun starts.

Angle runs her long fingernails up down my body, from the head down to my cock. It sends me into a writhing mess as I struggle to keep it under control. It seems to please her as she smiles and begins her catbath. Soon, I'm capped and she gives a very good CBJ that has plenty of suction and variance. Angle switches it up sometimes, going back to nibbling on my nipples before resuming the CBJ - a welcome change from other WL routines.

I bring her up after a while and we start in cowgirl. She feels incredibly tight and warm as my cock is slowly engulfed. Good action in a couple of different positions with a highlight in mish where I hold her long legs while pumping in and out. I finish just on time and we shower together one more time.

Overall, really good session with a pretty girl who has foreplay skills. I might need to repeat a few more times just to experience it again!

Thank you for your review
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by headless View Post
    Had a session with Angle (yes that's how her name is spelt in the roster) that was very enjoyable. She is a cute and attractive girl who has a petite body with long skinny legs.
    Nice review. Angle service is quite good YMMV, you may find some extras if treated well and if you are thinking to revisit her make sure soon as she will be leaving Australia in few weeks time.

Thank you for your review today we have new students
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Banned
    She appears to be the same girl that worked at chatswood60 as Angel and was still in training (as mentioned by the shop). Her service was good.