Thread: Didi the exceptional

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Didi the exceptional

Been punting for a year(rarely write review), but for several reason i decided to quit. Before bid a farewell, i would like to have my last special punt. Been reading about Didi’s reviews and decided to end this short term punting career with her. Book her for an hour straight away just now.

Appearance : 9.5/10
    Not to exaggerate, but honestly, one of most perfect lady i’ve ever seen IMHO. Her body so perfectly proportional, skin like an angel ( you can see vein on her chest), big and soft boobs. Beautiful face(the photo in website doesnt justify her very well, infact the real much more prettier than her in the photos) above my expectation. Great smile. More towards gfe i reckon. Her bum slightly slightly below par compare to other parts of her body but, but its not a big deal still perfect for me.
    Shaved.

Experience/Service : (9.5/10)
    Excellent, type of lady that give the best for men desire. Never turn down my request ( valid one ). No fake moaning, sweet voice. Exceptional blow job skill. Tight V.

Start with cuddle and chit chat then DFK straight away then BBBJ and DATY. Into standing doggystyle first after cap on the little brother then CG, RCG. Rest a bit with her lying on my chest in RCG position while enjoying those nipples. Finally off the load in mish position after series of hard pounding and screaming. Willing to do second round as the first one last 40 minutes. Full of DFK. She cum twice, in DATY and mish while hold her arm tight. End the second round with cum on her soft boob.
    If she main can maintain the eye contact i will give 10/10.

Overall :
    Queen of WL in my rankin. She’s chinese, faithful like japanese, looks a bit russian, sweet like a korean. Definitely “ good things come in small packages”. 5 star for you Didi. If and only if i return to punting world again, I will look for her, no one else.

A tout le monde 👋🏻.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    You will soon return to punting. Once you have tasted the "poisoned chalice" you can never stop.

Nice review. Didi always gets great reviews and has fantastic tits.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.