Thread: WORST TRIAL PUNT EVER!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

WORST TRIAL PUNT EVER!!!

1/ As it was a quiet day thought I would go try a couple of new places.

First was the new shop in a very back street in Bowen Hills. Was in and old house. Was met by a older Chinese ML who spoke almost no english. She showed me to a room and gave her the 30 min fee.

I stripped off and lay down. She came into the room and started massaging me. Lots of TT and sensual stuff from the first minute. She then lifted up her dress and sat on me massaging me. At halfway i rolled over and she continued - asked if i wanted option1 - said no - I will return for an hour session and get option 1 then.

Her massage was really great and she was very involved in what she was doing - no rush.

WIR yes

2/ Now for my worst experience ever.

On the way home I thought I would stop at the new shop at Annerley and give it the 30 minute trial punt also.

Parked in the car park at the rear of the shop. Walked up the internal stairs. Met by a 20s girl Vikki. Recognised her Thai accent and started talking to her in Thai. She had a tight dress on and large rigid boobs. obviously bolt ons. There was someting about her face - looked like she had some surgery there also. Then clicked that I think she should be called Victor. Didnt have a deep voice though. Still think its a Ladyboy.

Asked for 30 minute massage as it was a first visit.

Chatted with her/him to relax things. Asked if she/he had been busy - she said no - very quiet the last few days. After a few minutes she asked if I wanted a body slide massage - I asked her how much? She said $150. I said no not this visit but maybe next time.

Then she/he said to roll over - it asked if i wanted a HE. I said no - I will when I come back for a 1 hour massage. She then grabbed my right nipple and pinched it hard - really painful - so I pushed her hand away and covered my nipple with my right hand. She then grabbed the left one and pinched and twisted it hard too. Again very painful. I pushed its hand away and covered my left nipple with my left hand. It then grabbed my ball sack and pinched it Hard.

Obviously didnt like that I didnt want any extras. I sat up, got off the massage table and got dressed and said I will be back for 1hr massage (lied to just help keep her/him calm as possible.)

Cant believe how nasty it got because I didnt want extras.

What a way to treat a customer - I will never return after such a horrible experience. Never experienced anything like it before. My nipples are still stinging 6 hrs later as I type this.

BTW when I was getting dressed I notice she folded up the towels etc that was used during my short session, and placed them back on the massage table ready for the next punter. Also didnt get my change.

Never going to set foot in there again nor recommend it.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol.....that's hilarious! I would have ran right away.

Name and shame the shop! No customer deserves to be treated this way!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Screw the trial punt. As soon as i would have become sus about Victor i would have bolted, but tks for the first one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    lol.....that's hilarious! I would have ran right away.

Name and shame the shop! No customer deserves to be treated this way!!!
    The new shop Annerley Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They texted me today asking for a booking. Havent tried yet and after your post i wont be especially with some of the great offerings available now.

Thanks for sharing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by steveba50 View Post
    They texted me today asking for a booking. Havent tried yet and after your post i wont be especially with some of the great offerings available now.

Thanks for sharing
    There are some absolutely great shops within a few minutes of this one. Ie Bubble

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Two nipple cripples and a ball cripple as your ‘extras’ 😹

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like o said these new dodgy shops area a waste of cash if that happens to me I would be in to minds go to cops saying u went for legit massage and the he she sexually assault You lol fuck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Like o said these new dodgy shops area a waste of cash if that happens to me I would be in to minds go to cops saying u went for legit massage and the he she sexually assault You lol fuck
    Just imagine if a male masseuse did that to a female customer.
    Should ring Crime shoppers as it is anonymous.

Nipples still sore this morning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Just imagine if a male masseuse did that to a female customer.
    Should ring Crime shoppers as it is anonymous.

Nipples still sore this morning.
    Tax office will move faster, especially if you lay out the economics of say 10x$100 average tips per day by 365 which has zero tax.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On a recent overseas punt the masseuse was being lazy and I said something like "can you actually massage?"

Well she took that as a sign of disobedience and slapped my ass so hard. Turns out she had many skills and she apologised. She thought my disrespect was a key word for a B&D session.

She turned out to teach me some serious happy ending. She had one action she called "the helicopter" in which she was swinging my cock through 360 rotations. She later kicked into some serious wrist action. I was enjoying it and taking time to cum, she didn't complain, just keep up the solid action.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like its closed.
    Was driving past last night and saw that the last shop in the block is for lease. I'm sure that's where the subject of this thread was located.

I wonder if they have learnt they need to treat customers well so they return.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been to the new shop at Bowen Hills. No booking and saw older Chinese lady when I arrived. She does not speak fluent english, but understood I was not interested in a massage from her, so the younger Thai lady came out.
    She has nice boobs but touch in areas were limited.
    I came back to give her another go ... but still got "next time".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    I've been to the new shop at Bowen Hills. No booking and saw older Chinese lady when I arrived. She does not speak fluent english, but understood I was not interested in a massage from her, so the younger Thai lady came out.
    She has nice boobs but touch in areas were limited.
    I came back to give her another go ... but still got "next time".
    The " next time" bullshit always gets me. Like she's thinking we've got no other options but to go back and beg for more.
    I have one were she just told me straight up she only does basic but i still go back to c her because she was honest about it from the start. Plus she's good fun too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have one like that.... where is yours... suburb?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    tried this shop yesterday, if it is the one on the left heading into city, diagonally opposite the Chardons hotel. was told about it from another massage girl who does one day a week there. walked in to be greeted by a very hot little Japanese girl, probably a size 6- 8, thought wow hope there is no bait and switch.
    nope in she came and did a fairly decent massage, great conversation , no real hints , so gave her arse a little rub and that started it, seems Japanese girls sometimes a little hesitant until they know.
    anyway paid usual $100 and nuded up, was very very hot little body, she was a bit restrictive about touching but still a little playful, will be well worth a second and third visit to see how playful.
    good rooms, a bit small but full height walls all individual aircons, shower available, nice decor. also back car park, front door is a bit high visible on the main road.
    well worth a try out. she seemed to be the only one on yesterday.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    tried this shop yesterday, if it is the one on the left heading into city, diagonally opposite the Chardons hotel. was told about it from another massage girl who does one day a week there. walked in to be greeted by a very hot little Japanese girl, probably a size 6- 8, thought wow hope there is no bait and switch.
    nope in she came and did a fairly decent massage, great conversation , no real hints , so gave her arse a little rub and that started it, seems Japanese girls sometimes a little hesitant until they know.
    anyway paid usual $100 and nuded up, was very very hot little body, she was a bit restrictive about touching but still a little playful, will be well worth a second and third visit to see how playful.
    good rooms, a bit small but full height walls all individual aircons, shower available, nice decor. also back car park, front door is a bit high visible on the main road.
    well worth a try out. she seemed to be the only one on yesterday.
    So this is not Get it Beauty, sister shop of C&C? Man they're springing up everywhere - just love this competition!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Looks like its closed.
    Was driving past last night and saw that the last shop in the block is for lease. I'm sure that's where the subject of this thread was located.

I wonder if they have learnt they need to treat customers well so they return.
    Drove past last night - yes still open. Was looking at the wrong shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You took one for the A team

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh man, that must be assault in some sense... thanks for taking one for the team and living to report the tale...