Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fee Split

Banned

Fee Split

Anyone know what the Girl/Shop Fee split is ?
    Of a $250 fee how much would the girl receive
    Does it vary with FS and Massage shops ?

Banned
    60:40 for the girl and some 50:50. But mainly 60:40 as far as I know.
    Been wanting to start a private but the time has not been right.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    60:40 for the girl and some 50:50. But mainly 60:40 as far as I know.
    Been wanting to start a private but the time has not been right.
    The split is better for the girls in FS than MS. In MS the girls get the 50:50 but the girls get all the extra. The split is different in FS and MS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don,t know about FS shops but Massage shops will pay the ML $15-$20 out of a $60-$65 rate. The shop will usually take $10 back from the ML at the end of the day to pay for tissues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Take $10 back from ML to pay for tissues? Really? I thought the shops cut was to provide all of those?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's $1 for a box of tissues, that's a hefty fee to pay.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They get paid an hourly \ daily rate too I suppose?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    MLs get half of the massage and all of the tips I heard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    They get paid an hourly \ daily rate too I suppose?
    Only the legit shops pay a guarantee daily rate of anywhere between $70-$120, no hourly rate. The higher amount for very quiet or new shops. HE shops don,t pay anything to the ML,s so if they don,t get a customer they go home empty handed.
    There are of course exceptions to the above.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    Only the legit shops pay a guarantee daily rate of anywhere between $70-$120, no hourly rate. The higher amount for very quiet or new shops. HE shops don,t pay anything to the ML,s so if they don,t get a customer they go home empty handed.
    There are of course exceptions to the above.
    Is this FS or MS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skynetaaa View Post
    MLs get half of the massage and all of the tips I heard
    That's what I thought but I heard from one ML at a particular shop, the MLs only receive the tips.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know of one of my favourite places its 50% of fee plus tips 75 guarantee if no customers week day 90 on Sunday if no customers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    That's what I thought but I heard from one ML at a particular shop, the MLs only receive the tips.
    it would suck ir non punter walks in to that shop

Banned
    Do the girls need to pay for cleaning of cum-drenched carpets?

Banned
    So most shops would not offer a retainer ?
    Then if you work for a shop with a large roster you may not earn a lot
    All round a tough gig

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Many girls are making more in a day tax free than most customers make in a week after tax so don't feel sorry for them.

I have been in shops at closing times and watched the owner count out $2000 or more in cash to some girls as they leave.

A customer would have to be earning $140,000 a year just to get that in their WEEKLY pay after tax so don't feel sorry for WL's.

They fuck a few customers on one day, the other worker works 40 hours for the same reward. The average paid worker works three weeks for the same amount.

Go figure.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Brothelcreeper has a valid point here. These girls can make good money (tax free) in this industry and more than the average wage earner in Australia.

https://www.livingin-australia.com/salaries-australia/

Full-time earnings in Australia averaged A$82,436 a year in the second quarter of 2018. (Seasonally adjusted wages – Bureau of Statistics.)

If overtime and bonuses are included, average Australian earnings were A$85,982 per annum.

The average full-time male salary (excluding overtime) in Australia is A$87,209 per annum

The average full-time female salary in Australia (excluding overtime) is A$74,563 per annum.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Many girls are making more in a day tax free than most customers make in a week after tax so don't feel sorry for them.

I have been in shops at closing times and watched the owner count out $2000 or more in cash to some girls as they leave.

A customer would have to be earning $140,000 a year just to get that in their WEEKLY pay after tax so don't feel sorry for WL's.

They fuck a few customers on one day, the other worker works 40 hours for the same reward. The average paid worker works three weeks for the same amount.

Go figure.
    Mate, for a WL out there working in a $150/hr (which is your usual price range right ?) shop to take home $2,000 at the end of the day, she would clearly have to fuck more than a few customers on that day, more like 20+ if her cut is $100! More cocks if most punters go for the 30 min, you do the maths !

Just my two cents .

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Anyone know what the Girl/Shop Fee split is ?
    Of a $250 fee how much would the girl receive
    Does it vary with FS and Massage shops ?
    Definitely different between FS vs RnT !

I don’t know much about FS splits but in most RnT , it used to be 1/2 , 1/2 on the massage fees like when they were $30/$40/$50.

Then the fees started to go up say $35/45/55, and the extra $5 went straight to the shop.

Now most shops charged $40/$55/$65 and I think - and please don’t quote me - the ML’s cut is around $15/$25/$30! Different shops do vary a bit.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    So most shops would not offer a retainer ?
    Then if you work for a shop with a large roster you may not earn a lot
    All round a tough gig
    A shop with a big roster is obviously those rather busy shops such as Summerville and 227 Broadway. They have more girls because they are busy so no need to offer incentives.

I knew there were shops who would guarantee a min income to the ML in order to secure her service or simply turning up for work. Go figures.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast