Thread: Vicky - cute, petite, 24 year old 45kg pocket rocket - 90 Artarmon

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Vicky - cute, petite, 24 year old 45kg pocket rocket - 90 Artarmon

I normally punt in western Sydney but today I fancied a change of scenery, so I rode my motorbike over to 60 Chatswood to see what all the fuss was about, as the shop is getting lots of good reviews.

They showed me three girls and I was not too impressed with the girls on offer, so I drove around the corner and went to 90 Artarmon where I had the pleasure of one hour with beautiful Vicky.

Vicky is only 24 years old. She is very cute and attractive with a small size 4 or 6 body, perfect natural A cups, a slim waste and a trimmed, very tight and wet pussy. She only stands knee-high to a grasshopper and she was dressed in a beautiful cream short dress with pink flowers on it, looking absolutely scrumptious. I didn’t bother asking for a lineup as my cock was already bulging in my shorts and I knew that I had to fuck this young cutie. Just what I needed.

I paid the bargain sum of $150 for one hour and we had a shower together. Vicky speaks very good English as she is from Hong Kong and she told me that she was only on her second day at the shop.

Her service was fantastic, she was very friendly and polite and cute in the room. We started off by massaging each other’s bodies and she was tugging away at my cock which gave her away as a bit of a newbie and she told me that she normally only works massage.

After a bit of a warmup she asked if I wanted a suck and asked if I wanted condom or no condom so I told her no condom please. She popped my huge erection into her cute little mouth. Her bbbj techniques were very innocent and she massaged my balls whilst she sucked my cock. As she sucked I was playing with her beautiful young girl natural A cup boobies which were so soft to the touch.

After a nice blow job I told her that I wanted to fuck her so she lubed up my cock and slowly inserted me inside her pussy. She is very tight as you would imagine for a small girl but once we started fucking she really warmed up and her pussy expanded and I had a fantastic GFE session, mostly in mish, just looking at her beautiful face.

She was quite happy to do a bit of light kissing and sex with Vicky was really amazing as she felt very natural. She also became quite vocal as we fucked harder and before long she was shouting out “oh fuck, fuck me, fuck me harder”. So I did and before long her tight pussy had me cumming a bit too quick.

We were about 30 minutes into the session and I told Vicky that I wanted to lick her pussy. At first she seemed a bit reluctant but I opened her legs and started licking and she relaxed quite quickly.

By now she was getting quite vocal and she laid back and was pushing her boobs together and tickling her nipples until she exploded in a huge orgasm. She said “I have not cum for so long, thank you that was amazing” She curled up in a little ball, laughing and giggling away. She really is very young and very cute.

We still had about 15 minutes left and the time was spent with this beautiful girl draped on my chest, snuggled up to me to keep warm in the cold air conditioned room. We cuddled each other and this beautiful young girl fell asleep next to me and I felt in heaven having her young body entwined in mine.

She woke up five minutes before the end and we showered together. She told me that she had a lovely time with me and works at the shop on Monday and works somewhere in Seven Hills on another day of the week.

Vicky is a real cutie. If you like small, petite, pretty girls who are young and friendly then she is definitely worth a visit.

Recommended.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    who were the 3 available in chatswood 60 that you didnt like?

also whats the 90 artarmon shop called?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by skynetaaa View Post
    who were the 3 available in chatswood 60 that you didnt like?

also whats the 90 artarmon shop called?
    Can’t remember the girls names. Just not my type.

90 Hotham Parade Artarmon

http://atm90.adultsservice.com.au/home
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Vicky still working at 90 Hotham or somewhere else?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a very good shop. Surprised there are not more posts about 90 Hotham. I've had some absolute crackers here. Probably the best was Cathy from China.