Thread: Double Baby Gucci & May

Senior Member(無間使者)

Double Baby Gucci & May

WL's Name : Chatswood Double Baby (Gucci & May)

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 28/01/2019
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au
    Phone : 0448 829891
    Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00
    Rates : $270/hr (promotion rate)

Size/shape :
    Gucci (Pretty face, good body, smooth skin, D-cups, firm bum, shaved & clean pussy)
    May (Pretty face, B-cups, firm bum, trimmed bush, polite attitude & clean pussy)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : Double Baby Service
    Value for money/recommend? : YES, good team, no missing link, non stop of 19 different sex techniques

My experience/comments :
    Following the step of punter to have double at least once in a lifetime. After searching from the Aus99 for the doubles, I selected the pair from Chatswood 60 Double Baby due to the positive feedbacks of their Dongguan’s 19 techniques, no idea what are all this about but would like to explore the arts of sex. I have visited May before individually but not Gucci.

I reserved for 10:00 for Double Baby, arrived on time parked at the rear parking, very convenient and privacy. Greeted by Danny to waiting room. Came May in a minute with etiquette warm welcome and hug, hold my hand to her room. Gucci was preparing in the room, as soon as I walked in Gucci gave me a welcome hug and intro herself. Both girls are so beautiful under the disco light.

We naked and went to shower, May as usual shower me and have a BBBJ, I always impressed with her service. Out from bathroom, dried up by Gucci. We have slow dancing together, touching each other and kissing each other. I have never ever have this amazing moment before, so good.

On the bed, we started with finger massage quite flirting then boobs massage. D cup from Gucci, B cup and pointed nipples from May, so comfy. Bums massage by May while Gucci Catbath my face then I have been told to squat but body down. Not sure who was DL ass licking me, then BBBJ underneath. Next was turn upfront, boobs massage each side by each lady, I started my movement to grab Gucci’s boobs so nice and handful, very sexy and on the other hand, playing with May’s pointed nipples. May’s nipples were so sensitive and nice to played with.

I have Gucci on my upper part LFK, while have May BBBJ underneath, I have experiencing May’s DTBBBJ & 360 degree turn. The view of her pussy at that very moment was still amazing, looking at that corner. There was a moment, both of them sucking my nipples with special way and the other enjoying the BBBJ. I watched them BBBJ, they really enjoy what they were doing and I was really happy watching them at that moment.

Next off bed, one sucking my little one and the other kissing with me, talking turn. Then on the chair, continue BBBJ while the other one next to me, kissing and I played with their boobs and bums. Domed up, have doggy with Gucci, her shaved pussy is tight and wet but still put some lube while May held me from behind, sliding her boobs up and down. That moment was too excited as never have a chance for threesome before. This is unforgettable. May moved from left to right, kissing and I have one hand on Gucci' boob and the other with May. May was sweating, these girls really worked hard with their service. Gucci on the bed started moaned and I loaded before the buzzer. Lucky before the buzzer otherwise, will distracted my attention. While my little one still inside Gucci, May kept kissing and hugging me. This moment was amazing.

Cleaned up by Gucci, May joined me for shower. Clothes on, hugged both babies before left the room. The whole moment was so good, non stop, not much conversation but focus on the service. I have a good time, especially once in a lifetime, ticked off my bucket list, Double Baby.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Congratsticking off one of your bucket list. Good decision. I was there at 10:30 waiting for you as the Double baby were quite busy this morning, continuing 3 hours for 3 customers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Woohoo great review
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Woohoo great review
    Hi BC, I mind still flash back with the Double Baby. You were at Chatswood 60, did not have the chance to say hello. Next time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ah what a great review.

i will be visiting this place next week and can't decide whether i should try may or happy.
    may has a lot of great reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Double Baby only Gucci with May, they are the dream team as one of the reviewers mentioned and I witnessed myself. Worth for this package as you will explore the arts of sex from them. Whenever I read my review about this Double Baby, I still enjoy the moment with them as yesterday. Be quick as promotion will be ended this month.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fair dinkum enjoyed this pair of Double Baby from this week, not sure what can they do if requested for 2 hours session?They mentioned to me, there are more techniques of the Dongguan arts of sex which are healthy sex instead of just main course.

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100