Thread: Girl friend Olivia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Girl friend Olivia

When I go for dating, I will pay attention to “service” and “feeling”. “Service” which mean you no need to do anything but let the girl to take the initiative and I just enjoy the service. “Feeling” which mean I will have the girl friend feeling seeming that you have the feeling of fall in love.

I have read some articles about Olivia in Sakura. Most articles were talking about her Taiwanese, but I noticed from her description and service. I think that she will give me the “feeling”. I decide to give her a date.

When I first saw Olivia, I know that I have made the right decision. She has stunning good looks with charming smile, a fantastic personality and a real warmth to her. Big eyes with special characters look like the Internet anchor but she is not in the screen but standing in front of me. She leads me to upstairs. Her speak is soft and good to listen. We go shower. She is not too much passion but just make. Everything fine and making me very comfortable.

Her body is slim the most amazing curves and figure, long legs and good boobs having young girl firm, jiggly with amazing tits. I stand behind her to give her a close hug, spending sometimes to massage her breast and kiss her nick. She moved her head around saying that I was nice and general with her. In general I will not kiss girl, but I can’t stop myself to kiss her and suck her tongue which is soft and wet, enjoying the tender soft. Not only like my girlfriend, but also have good service. Her BJ is good. The bj combined with her looks and the way she looks at me while performing it gave it a very girl friend feeling. She lays on the bed and I climb on her body. Looking at her beautiful face and watery eyes, I get deeper and deeper and jet with fully satisfactory. I still keep my brother in hole until it becomes soft.

After that we still lay on bed, we kiss, we talk, we laugh, really have girl friend feeling. At the end I give her another shoot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing. Good writing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good review. Can give a try.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Many posts talk about Olivia, some positive some negative,