Thread: 1st round J Youshi 2nd round C Pink

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

1st round J Youshi 2nd round C Pink

Booked Youshi for 45mins.

Unfortunately she looks different from photo. She is a bit tan and not as slim as ginza photo not fat either. It just her body not as hot as in her photo. And the skin is not as smooth too.
    Would say B+/small C cup.

Her face is okay. Not pretty but cute in her own way. Once the light dimmed you wont see it clearly.

But never judge the book by it cover right.

Service wise she is up to ginza standard.

I was in old 278 room 6.
    Welcoming by light kissing then a little chat but she doesnt speak english very good.

Proceed to shower kissing again.

On the bed, face down kissing my back and She also does DD for a short period time.
    DFK but not too much.
    I believe her experience in Japan is more toward to soapy land/nuru massage.

She has her own routine and bit unique compare to others. While i am still face down she start playing with my feet by lift up one of my leg and start licking, sucking all my toes one by one and use my foot to play her boobs.

Then change to face up, light DFK, and she squeezed a big bag of gel and rub it to my little bro and give me a BJ while my little bro cover with that gel. I dont know what it is.
    Condom on, Try a few position but i felt something missing in this session eventually i didnt come.

About 15mins left and i just stopped and ask her to lay down next to me. She keep saying sorry because i couldnt come and insisted to do handjob.

But i already have Pink in my mind after this. So i rejected politely and ask her to rest and just lay down. And its really wasnt her fault. She is willing to please. Just something i don’t even know what it is that make me less excited in this seasion.
    5 mins later shower, out of the room and again she said sorry.

She might not be my cup of tea but she will be to some of you. Everyone has their own taste right?

So walk to new shop. It was empty but it seems most the girls are busy and i didnt book in advance.
    At that time only 4-5 girls available.
    And Pink is one of them. Booked her for another 45mins.
    Well i dont think i will write A detail abt my session with Pink as some of you know she is very good.

And yess it was a very2 intimidates session with pink.

I am not trying to say Youshi is bad or anything but she just not for me.
    But she is definitely up to ginza standard. And willing to please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for your AR, I have been waiting for that since you said you were planning to do so.
    I totally agree with you and understand the situation with Youshi as I had a pretty similar experience - A girl in 278 who are very keen to please, top service, friendly, always put a smile on her face - unfortunately her body and body type just isn't my type and I hardly get excited and hard. I didn't plan to have another session after that girl so it was still best to cum in that session. Tried so hard (we both) - and finally I cummed lol
    As you said, even that girl is not my type, but I am sure someone will like as well.
    I like the way in 278 that we can still the lineup if we haven't make a booking - at least you know if that turns you on, even though still can be a standard service with a pretty face (I had another experience before)
    I am looking forward to see Star today!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    Thanks for your AR, I have been waiting for that since you said you were planning to do so.
    I totally agree with you and understand the situation with Youshi as I had a pretty similar experience - A girl in 278 who are very keen to please, top service, friendly, always put a smile on her face - unfortunately her body and body type just isn't my type and I hardly get excited and hard. I didn't plan to have another session after that girl so it was still best to cum in that session. Tried so hard (we both) - and finally I cummed lol
    As you said, even that girl is not my type, but I am sure someone will like as well.
    I like the way in 278 that we can still the lineup if we haven't make a booking - at least you know if that turns you on, even though still can be a standard service with a pretty face (I had another experience before)
    I am looking forward to see Star today!
    Looking forward to your review of Star