Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double Once in a Lifetime

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Double Once in a Lifetime

Person's Name : Chatswood Double Baby (Gucci & May)
    Dongguan 东莞式服務

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 28/01/2019
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au
    Phone : 0448 829891
    Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00
    Rates : $270/hr (promotional rate)

Size/shape :
    Gucci (Pretty face, sexy body, D-cups, firm bum, shaved & clean tight pussy)
    May (Pretty, B-cups pointed nipples, firm bum, trimmed bush, polite attitude & clean pussy)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : Double Baby Service
    Value for money/recommend? : YES, Dream team, no missing link, non stop of 19 different sex techniques, love flirting.

My experience/comments :
    I read an AR Chatswood double baby last week and involved in some discussions in the forum. The forum discussion, motivated me to punt one in a life time to have double, no regret. I also created a question of “first double preparation” in the forum with many brothers advices.

Last night, have a good night sleep after received confirmation of my Double Baby booking. This morning have 3 half boiled organic eggs so I can fill my load for today. Arrived 30 minutes earlier, parked at the rear parking, very privacy. Greeted by a shop keeper, asked me whether booking for double at 11 confirmation then led me to private room. My very first time, this place clean, smell good, new and good facilities with drinks and washroom.

While waiting, I have the time to calm down because too exciting, my very first time threesome. I did not bring any drink as suggested afraid alcohol may affect my driving. But instead have few drinks of lemonade prepared by the shop. Time’s up, came Gucci introduced herself with warm cuddle and smiley face. Gucci is so stunning and smell good. Very good start, I followed her to room No.4, on the way, I saw her beautiful bums so sexy and nice figure from her see through lingerie.

In the room, May was preparing the service, she came introduced with cuddle. May not as tall as Gucci but both of them so beautiful, etiquette personality and GFE for me. Clothes off and shower, May showered me while Gucci rubbed my body. My experience was so good when May BBBJ me in the shower and suddenly Gucci cleaned my ass hole very comfy but I was not used to it. Gucci is lucky, she is the First Lady cleaning my ass hole.

Dried off, have some dance, the room with disco lights, a double bed and a chair, very neat and clean. We started with light kissing, the moment come as I have 2 ladies next to me sliding their beautiful assets on me up and down.

Then on the bed facing down, finger sensual massage flirting moment then using their boobs massaging, one at the left and the other at right followed with bums massage so comfortable. May used her beautiful and firm bums sitting on my back. Instead of saying bums massage, I would say pussy massage, her pussy getting wet while sliding me up and down. Then these 2 girls have some water in their mouth and started with Catbath my whole body, cupping and scrapping like chinese massage. May told me to kneel down, bums up and face down, Gucci came closed to me air blow my ear and May started DL licking my ass. This is no no for me and I told May next technique. May continue with Batman sex position, sucking while I am kneeling with Gucci kept on air blow my ear too excited. Nearly cum told May to stop. Then it was time to turned over, I have both beauties on my arms, they kissed my nipples like no other girls did before so stimulating as their hands all over my body and my little one kept standing up. As soon as May BBBJ me, she turned and then both leg on the wall as some reviewers mentioned before, this is really super DTBBBJ as she has my little one in her mouth. When she move down, this pussy view, can’t deny, the best even pussy view as most of others mentioned before. Besides May pussy is nice to look at. When May move south, I have Gucci came to me for DATY, Gucci’s pussy is shaved, clean and the position a bit south suitable for doggie. Gucci’s pussy is a bit tight compare to her tall body but really taste good.

Then off bed, Zeus position, Gucci BBBJ me while I cuddled May and stimulating her nipples, May has pointed nipples so nice to played with. Then been invited to the chair as they performed Emperor’s BBBJ, May was BBBJ while Gucci LFK and I played with her D cup, so handful. Main course, domed up, May has the first ride CG front on the chair, her pussy is so tight need lubricant ever thought she is wet, mine is average size. From CG, I stand up keep punting May for a while in the air until she moaned and cum heavily then lay her on the bed with MISH. I also has Gucci sliding me up and down from my back. This moment, I can’t picture this, so excited. May has cum, she is down and my little one looking for Gucci.

After rest for awhile, came Gucci with BBBJ and domed again. Probably the 3 organic boiled eggs works. My little one erected again. We have Harmony sex post instead of DG as I would like to see Gucci moaning expression. We cum together and May came to cuddle my back. We were sweating threesome. Have some kissing before heading to shower. Gucci cleaned me up while May clean the room as they are expecting another booking in place. Gucci has magic hand, the way she hold my little one, I felt very comfy.

Dried up by May, clothes on and watch these 2 Double Baby assets so beautiful, they did not rush but while put their clothes on, they still keep the eye contact closely, very GFE. Hugged both of them, received double kisses in return. I need a drink before I leave as a bit exhausted after the Double, have a short rest in the private room before I left.

Overall,
    Very happy with my double baby decision,
    Very happy with the services
    Very happy with the facilities
    Very happy as getting to know the arts of sex from these 2 Double Baby from Dongguan

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR Leslie. Thanks for sharing...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    great review thx.

Double Baby appeared in my dream

Sex post clarification as below’s link
    http://sexpositions.club/

Double Baby shared few sex post as well

Good job, very details. What is the concept of those half boiled eggs?

Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Good for exercise. Will pm you

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Wow! Great review bro Leslie75. Was planning to see either of the 2 girls. But now maybe show just do a double. Interested to know what is the 3 half boiled organic eggs concept

Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    In Hong Kong, it used to be 3 to 4 fresh raw eggs mixed with 1/2 glass of brandy !

以形補形!

If you think the raw egg white looks like your cums, you are on the right track !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds amazing. Gotta try this before the promotion ends!

Quote Originally Posted by asianlover1314 View Post
    Wow! Great review bro Leslie75. Was planning to see either of the 2 girls. But now maybe show just do a double. Interested to know what is the 3 half boiled organic eggs concept
    Hi asianlover1314,
    Brother AL has the good explanation of the concept having eggs before exercise. If you want low price method pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Sounds amazing. Gotta try this before the promotion ends!
    A bit of advice, reserve beforehand to avoid disappointment for double baby. Tomorrow will be the last day of promotion to try this new management shop. Those WL are unique talents with house rule bbbj at least. My last visit, only 1 WL was free as the rest about 8 WL were booked. Good luck, punt healthy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Overall,
    Very happy as getting to know the arts of sex from these 2 Double Baby from Dongguan[/QUOTE]

Can’t imagine how to handle this but would like try once.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    In Hong Kong, it used to be 3 to 4 fresh raw eggs mixed with 1/2 glass of brandy !

以形補形!

If you think the raw egg white looks like your cums, you are on the right track !
    Hi Brother AL,
    Good to hear some interesting suggestions before having sex. Any suggested brandy ?

Quote Originally Posted by kenlewis View Post
    Overall,
    Very happy as getting to know the arts of sex from these 2 Double Baby from Dongguan
    Can’t imagine how to handle this but would like try once.[/QUOTE]

Imagination still imagination if action not in place.
    I still flash back to the scene whenever I read the reviews of this double baby.
    Preparing to visit again not sure for 1 or 2 hours as they mentioned, Dongguan arts of sex has lots of varieties. I thinks probably yes but any brothers have any info? Please reply

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    I still flash back to the scene whenever I read the reviews of this double baby.
    Preparing to visit again not sure for 1 or 2 hours as they mentioned, Dongguan arts of sex has lots of varieties. I thinks probably yes but any brothers have any info? Please reply[/QUOTE]
    Looking forward to try this double baby but after checked the website, May is off today. Try again tomorrow, Dongguan arts of sex

Shop Owner

Gucci
    23yo,166cm,52kg,36C, *BBBJ

May
    160cm, 47kg, 36C, *BBBJ

Double Baby (gucci & may东莞式服务)
    Girls start with sensual dance then Bathe together with guests.
    On the bed
    1. Sensual massage on the back
    2. Back massage with boobs
    3. Back massage with bums
    4. Mouth with watery roaming all over the body
    5. Scraping with mouth
    6. Cupping with mouth
    7. Air blowing
    8. Duron, Ass licking
    9. Batman
    10. Kneeling BBBJ
    11. Catbath
    12. Bee kisses
    13. BBBJ + ICE
    14. 360 degrees BBBJ
    15. DT BBBJ walking on the wall
    16. 69 sex position
    17. Zeus
    18. Emperor nobles BBBJ
    19. Main course, Passion

双飞项目第一步奏:两人跳艳舞,如果客人喜欢也可以加入互动,这是一个很好的开始。与客人洗鸳鸯澡然后给客 人洗澡吹箫,洗澡后在床上进行第二步奏后背服务:1、十指弹琴,2、全身背后胸推,3、臀推,4、嘴里含水 舌尖后背全身漫游,5、用嘴刮痧、6、用嘴拔火罐,7、从客人耳朵吹气到身上,8、毒龙《亲屁屁》,9、海 底捞月《客人狗式爬着状态,女孩从客人屁屁亲到蛋蛋慢慢亲到鸡鸡同时转进去亲咪咪》10、小猫钓鱼,《同时 把客人抱起来让客人跪着继续亲鸡鸡》11、让客人坐着挑逗哈气从耳根亲到鸡鸡,一边亲一边把客人拉下来躺着 ,前面全身漫游从耳根漫游至脚部,12、蜜蜂亲吻,13、吹箫,如果客人喜欢可以冰火两重天吹,14、36 0度旋转吹,第15、倒挂金钩吹,16、69吹箫,第17站着吹,第18皇帝贵族吹《就是像古代的皇帝坐在 贵妃椅让妃子给他吹箫》,第19激情四射!

New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutflower View Post
    great review thx.
    What a great session you had with two lovely ladies treating you like their Emperor. I read your AR closely but something seemed to be missing at the end. Did the girls not offer CIM? Shouldn't that be the finale with two lovely ladies kneeling in front of their Emperor and waiting to take his precious cum into their mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Preparing to visit again not sure for 1 or 2 hours as they mentioned, Dongguan arts of sex has lots of varieties. I thinks probably yes but any brothers have any info? Please reply[/QUOTE]

Still waiting for information about Dongguan arts of sex. After my previous session with these double baby, baby Leslie always stay healthy and clean. My concept from these 2 girls are having healthy sex.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Translation

I imagined the chines text was meant to mirror the English above, but couldn't help myself trying google translate. It did not disappoint:

The first step of the Shuangfei project: two people dance, if you like, you can also join the interaction, this is a good start. Take a bath with the guest and then bathe the guests. After bathing, take a second step back in the bed:
    1, ten fingers,
    2, chest push behind the body,
    3, hip push,
    4, mouth with watery tongue back Roaming all over the body,
    5, scraping with a mouth,
    6, using a mouth to cupping the cup,
    7, blowing air from the guest's ear to the body,
    8, Duron "Far Ass",
    9, the sea fishing month "guest dog crawling state, girls from the guests Ass kissed the egg and slowly kissed the chicken and then went in to kiss Mimi.
    10, Kitten fishing, "At the same time, the guests are picked up and let the guests continue to kiss the chicken"
    11. Let the guests sit and tease from the ear When I kissed the chicken, I pulled the guest down and lay down. The whole body roamed from the ear to the foot.
    12, the bee kissed,
    13. Blowing, if the guest likes it, it can be blown by two ice,
    14 and 36 degrees. Rotating blow,
    15th, hanging gold hook blowing,
    16, 69 boasting, the
    17th station blowing, the
    18th emperor nobles blowing "is like the ancient emperor sitting in the chaise longue let the blind man brag him", the
    19th passion four Shoot!

I just need to know, do punters have to supply their own chicken or is that provided as part of the service?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast