Apple at 60

Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 29/1/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00

Rates : $140/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim but still shapely figure, nice C-cups, very nice bum, good legs, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session with a pretty girl with a lovely figure

My experience/comments : Called in the morning and spoke to Jianni and she said Apple was working so I booked her.

Turned up and was met by Darren and Jianni and Terry were also behind the desk.

Apple was ready so I just had a glass of water, paid Darren and was shown to Apple’s room.

Apple has a pretty face and was wearing a light-coloured bra and panties. As per usual for this shop, the photos are real.

I stripped and showered (having noticed that Jianni and Terry had listened to feedback and put a clock in the room – there wasn’t one last time I was in that room).

Apple immediately commented on my size and this went on for just about the whole session.

Apple readied the room and stripped. She has a very shapely, slender figure with lovely C-cups, a slim waist, a lovely shaped bum and good legs. Her bush was closely trimmed.

The website describes Apple as a “Party girl” but she seemed a bit quiet and reserved to me.

Onto the bed and Apple gave my cock a thorough wipe-down and inspection and, after a brief lick of my nipples, she reached for a condom. I said “It’s suck no condom here”. (I have been told that that is their house rule and the website says that Apple does BBBJ). I then said “Why condom?” and Apple said “Too big”. I said that a condom won’t make any difference but her English is very limited and she probably didn’t understand.

Anyway, she started licking my balls and then worked her way up my shaft, licked the tip of my helmet and took me in her mouth.

It was a good BBBJ – it was a bit erratic and she didn't go particularly deep but there was no hint of teeth, good hand-action, plenty of saliva and occasional eye-contact. When she was actually sucking me is was a very good BBBJ but there were a few tissue-breaks and, as I said, it was a bit erratic.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round.

This was good as I lightly flicked her clit with my tongue and she was soon making high-pitched, squeaky moaning noises.

I went to finger her arsehole but she immediately said “No bum”.

After a while she moved away (I wasn’t certain whether she’d cum) and suggested we fuck but I pointed out there was plenty of time left and asked her to suck me some more. She did so and then, without me suggesting it, moved back round to the 69 position.

Again I started by lightly licking her but increased the tempo and pressure and she got quite vocal and I reckon this time she came.

She moved away and again suggested we fuck.

Apple dressed me and applied some lube and straddled me for some cow-girl while I played with her tits. She was really tight but she gave it a good go and was soon riding me vigorously if not particularly deeply.

She then asked that I fuck her so we switched to the mish.

She guided me in, with her knees in the air, and at first she kept her hand round the base of my cock to limit my access but thankfully she soon removed it.

I started slowly and gently before increasing the speed a bit.

I wanted to prolong the enjoyment so I slowed down and suggested some doggie. I got the expected, immediate and vehement refusal.

I increased the tempo again and, with Apple getting quite vocal, eventually squirted into the dom.

I withdrew, Apple tidied me up and I collapsed on the bed.

Apple suggested a shower but I said “Not yet” and got her to sit beside me as I lay on my back and we had a chat via my translator app.

She said she was from Beijing and has been here seven months. She has just returned from holiday and hopes to work every day at 60 until her studies resume.

Apple said she had worked for one day at another shop. I think she said 45 (Granville, I suppose) but she seemed vague and I didn’t push it.

While we chatted, Apple started playing with my cock and, with about 5 minutes of the session remaining, I got hard again. I jokingly said “We fuck again” and the horrified expression on her face was priceless.

Apple showered first then called me over and washed me down.

Dressed, final hug and I departed.

Had a chat with Jianni and Terry on the way out. Two customers had just arrived and suddenly there was a parade of scantily clad beauties in the corridor. I kept asking Terry for their names but it got too confusing.

A good session with a very shapely and pretty girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your review Fred.
    I had a similar experience.
    Photos are reasonably accurate, but boobs in real life didn't seem as large as in her photos.
    Nice girl, asked if i wanted 2 shots at the beginning of the 1 hr booking, which i thought was nice. She also made comments about my size and was also reluctant to go for doggy.
    I would add that her boobs are enhanced, in case you're not into that.

Hi Fred, thanks for sharing your No.10 new girls of Chatswood60. Nowadays have many new girls specially designed for you by Jianni. I will help you to count

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Hi Fred, thanks for sharing your No.10 new girls of Chatswood60. Nowadays have many new girls specially designed for you by Jianni. I will help you to count
    It's 11 actually - Happy, Anna, Jane, May, Angel, Kiss, Youko, Diana, Coco, Tya, Apple. And I've seen Sally, Sophia and Lili at other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    It's 11 actually - Happy, Anna, Jane, May, Angel, Kiss, Youko, Diana, Coco, Tya, Apple. And I've seen Sally, Sophia and Lili at other shops.
    How can you miss Gucci from your list? She is stunning with her sexy black see through lingerie. Beautiful assets, probably try Dongguan Double baby, Gucci and May. As you mentioned on your review about May, the magnificent best ever pussy view when she was legs on the wall.
    Sophie was my first girl at Chatswood, works limited day. Probably Wednesday.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Keep going Newboy. You have almost done the whole roster.

I drove all the way over there yesterday for one hour as Jovin was on the roster only to be told she wasn't working, was introduced to a couple of girls but nothing special so I won't be making a return visit. Would be good if their roster was accurate.

Popped into 90 Hotham and fucked a lovely PYT Vicky so my trip turned out well at the end.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Keep going Newboy. You have almost done the whole roster.

I drove all the way over there yesterday for one hour as Jovin was on the roster only to be told she wasn't working, was introduced to a couple of girls but nothing special so I won't be making a return visit. Would be good if their roster was accurate.

Popped into 90 Hotham and fucked a lovely PYT Vicky so my trip turned out well at the end.
    What does PYT stand for?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by skynetaaa View Post
    What does PYT stand for?
    Pretty Young Thing

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100