Thread: C Nicole - left a lot to be desired

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Nicole - left a lot to be desired

If you look at the AR I just posted, this might seem like a complete 180 - and it might justifiably be so.

Being called in to work to fix a major problem an intern just caused to the servers on Australia Day was not fun. My manager clearly saw that as I came into the office this morning and told me that I could go by lunch time. Great. I checked the rosters and saw that Nicole was available and her photos look stunning, so why not?

As I entered the room, I was mesmerised by Nicole. She has this slender figure and her face is absolutely stunning. She told me to take my clothes off and put it on the chair as she was undressing. No greetings whatsoever? Fine I guess. Into the shower and she cleaned me very thoroughly. However, there was no foreplay or BJ in the shower. Weird, but ok it's no biggie.

Onto the bed, she asked me to lie backwards and she proceeded with a massage. Again, I thought that massages were normally towards the end, not the beginning but I chalked it up to my lack of experience. I don't punt all that often after all. Then she did the rubbing with her breasts on my back. Ah we are finally getting started, I thought. She then asked me to doggy. Wait, that's early, there wasn't any foreplay at all. I asked her to lie on her back instead to do my usual business. She was very hesitant with kissing, even light ones. She said I couldn't suck on her nipples (though they were bloody amazing, just the right size and very pointy). As I was about to go down on her, she stopped me in my track and put a wet tissue inside her V. Wow she really didn't want this I thought. Her moaning was also very fake and there were a lot of tissues involved. Pretty much any place I put my mouth on, she'd wipe it afterwards. This is getting ridiculous I thought.

Sex was great, short of those fake moans. Another thing I might add, if you're on top of her she does make eye contact from time to time. More than most other WLs I have been with. And those eyes. Oh my God. Those eyes are absolutely gorgeous. Unlike others who don't make eye contact, her eye contact is amazing. Not trying to be racist, I'm Asian myself but her eyes are round and beautiful. It was a sight to behold. In fact, I came with her looking into my eyes. Absolutely amazing.

Now post that, we went to shower straight away. Ok I guess. I looked at the clock and it was only 30 minutes in. My booking was for one hour. No biggie, I have been with WLs who like to shower in between rounds. Then for the next 30 minutes, she massaged me. For 30 straight minutes. Actually less than that, as I left the premise I realised I wasn't even exactly at the 1 hour mark after I entered the premise.

Now, I am well aware of the recent STI breakout and have gotten myself checked and the result came out a few days ago and I was clean. Some of her actions could be chalked up to just being cautious after the recent breakout. But some of the other aspects were truly mind boggling to me. I don't have high standards, but this was probably the single most disappointing punt I have had from the Ginza group. No kissing, no BJ, no enthusiasm, too many fake moans, wayyyyy too many tissues.

Would I return? Maybe, after the whole STI fiasco settles down to confirm if she was just being extra cautious. But for now, she's not even close to being considered for my next punt.

I am not trying to hate on her or bring her down, but I just can't help but feel that she left a lot to be desired.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wow bro that sucks, yea maybe she had a off day but it sounded like a real downer. I was so going to try her next but not too sure anymore lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i remember reading somewhere that her service is lackluster. considering she has been in 278 for so long, i am kinda surprised she hasn’t changed much. who are booking her???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would be making a complaint to 278 managers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Whats this recent STI outbreak? I was thinking to make a punt but now hesitating....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Applesandorangezzzzzzz123 View Post
    Whats this recent STI outbreak? I was thinking to make a punt but now hesitating....
    Read the below thread.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-PSA-STI-ALERT

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So anyone know management is the STI real or prank? Have to be honest I stay away from 278 since, no one talk about it so not sure if I go back. Plus so many girls on holiday, sex urge is low now, haha.

Shop Owner
    For the bros who still worried about "STI problem".

Checked All Clear, All Negative. No problem at all

All welcome to check the report in shop!!

Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (8.3 KB, 22 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (12.1 KB, 16 views)
    Last edited by GINZA; 31-01-2019 at 06:15 PM.
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by unfinishedSentenc View Post
    If you look at the AR I just posted, this might seem like a complete 180 - and it might justifiably be so.

Being called in to work to fix a major problem an intern just caused to the servers on Australia Day was not fun. My manager clearly saw that as I came into the office this morning and told me that I could go by lunch time. Great. I checked the rosters and saw that Nicole was available and her photos look stunning, so why not?

As I entered the room, I was mesmerised by Nicole. She has this slender figure and her face is absolutely stunning. She told me to take my clothes off and put it on the chair as she was undressing. No greetings whatsoever? Fine I guess. Into the shower and she cleaned me very thoroughly. However, there was no foreplay or BJ in the shower. Weird, but ok it's no biggie.

Onto the bed, she asked me to lie backwards and she proceeded with a massage. Again, I thought that massages were normally towards the end, not the beginning but I chalked it up to my lack of experience. I don't punt all that often after all. Then she did the rubbing with her breasts on my back. Ah we are finally getting started, I thought. She then asked me to doggy. Wait, that's early, there wasn't any foreplay at all. I asked her to lie on her back instead to do my usual business. She was very hesitant with kissing, even light ones. She said I couldn't suck on her nipples (though they were bloody amazing, just the right size and very pointy). As I was about to go down on her, she stopped me in my track and put a wet tissue inside her V. Wow she really didn't want this I thought. Her moaning was also very fake and there were a lot of tissues involved. Pretty much any place I put my mouth on, she'd wipe it afterwards. This is getting ridiculous I thought.

Sex was great, short of those fake moans. Another thing I might add, if you're on top of her she does make eye contact from time to time. More than most other WLs I have been with. And those eyes. Oh my God. Those eyes are absolutely gorgeous. Unlike others who don't make eye contact, her eye contact is amazing. Not trying to be racist, I'm Asian myself but her eyes are round and beautiful. It was a sight to behold. In fact, I came with her looking into my eyes. Absolutely amazing.

Now post that, we went to shower straight away. Ok I guess. I looked at the clock and it was only 30 minutes in. My booking was for one hour. No biggie, I have been with WLs who like to shower in between rounds. Then for the next 30 minutes, she massaged me. For 30 straight minutes. Actually less than that, as I left the premise I realised I wasn't even exactly at the 1 hour mark after I entered the premise.

Now, I am well aware of the recent STI breakout and have gotten myself checked and the result came out a few days ago and I was clean. Some of her actions could be chalked up to just being cautious after the recent breakout. But some of the other aspects were truly mind boggling to me. I don't have high standards, but this was probably the single most disappointing punt I have had from the Ginza group. No kissing, no BJ, no enthusiasm, too many fake moans, wayyyyy too many tissues.

Would I return? Maybe, after the whole STI fiasco settles down to confirm if she was just being extra cautious. But for now, she's not even close to being considered for my next punt.

I am not trying to hate on her or bring her down, but I just can't help but feel that she left a lot to be desired.
    I've had same experience like yours in old days but in Ginza with Nicole, $280/hour. She's absolutely pretty, but service can be improved.