Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To tip or cut ties?

Senior Member(無間使者)

To tip or cut ties?

Recently had a comment by a regular WL i see..."you dont tip anymore".

My reasons are simple but i didn't say anything to her but it left a bad impression that i have decided not to see the gold digger again. I was going to reach for a $50 but decided against it because quite simply i don't owe a her anything!

She became a clock watcher so why should i tip? if you are going to watch the clock to the second then i would rather spend "tip money" to pay for a longer stay... makes sense right?

She doesn't appreciate i make the effort to see her regularly which provides her with steady income instead of sitting around waiting for business.

Her culture is not supposed to take tips from what i know and could be seen as offensive.

And finally she earns way more than me so I'm sure she is living a comfortable lifestyle.

Anyway heaps of other girls to see, without this drama.

What do you guys think? To tip or cut ties?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess she is Japenese? Depends, if you dont like her that much anymore, just move on

i hate hearing the stories about guys haggling or wanting special service for the same price, fucking tight arses. Pay the lady! Just how i hate girls hustling for extra as well. it is a bit more clear cut with a WL.....if the service is similar or not as good as previous visits then why does she have the right to ask for tips??

i think you have answered your own question. if i tip a girl over and above shop price FS or standard tips at RnT i tell the girl why i am tipping them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post

My reasons are simple but i didn't say anything to her but it left a bad impression that i have decided not to see the gold digger again. I was going to reach for a $50 but decided against it because quite simply i don't owe a her anything!

She became a clock watcher so why should i tip? if you are going to watch the clock to the second then i would rather spend "tip money" to pay for a longer stay... makes sense right?

She doesn't appreciate i make the effort to see her regularly which provides her with steady income instead of sitting around waiting for business.

Her culture is not supposed to take tips from what i know and could be seen as offensive.

And finally she earns way more than me so I'm sure she is living a comfortable lifestyle.

Anyway heaps of other girls to see, without this drama.

What do you guys think? To tip or cut ties?
    No I don't give tip to WL even my regular and she never ask. Recently a WL ask tip I just say goodbye. I just don't want to create a habit that become an industry standard.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    Maybe that is the problem. Avoid tipping in the first place unless you are paying for extra services requested or received.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've experienced something similar with a WL that i was seeing often. We liked each other and had a pleasant time whenever we saw each other in the shop. I would normally pay for an hour and spend the last 20 minutes allowing her to relax and just chat. She started to cut back on the time, asking me to shower at 45 mins which i found annoying, but never mentioned. Before she went back home to China i wanted to spend a day with her so i offered her the same amount she would have earned in the shop, and we had a nice relaxing day together just sightseeing and having lunch and dinner together. She was happy she didn't have to go to work and we enjoyed the day. As we were saying our goodbyes over a drink at a bar, she decided to give me some feedback, and mentioned that i never tipped and she showed me a small portable ashtray which was on the table and said a customer bought her one of these and it made her happy. I realised that there was obviously a difference in perceptions. I thought i was being generous and considerate, whereas she thought i was stingy and inconsiderate. She's long gone now, but I've learned that its the small gestures that make a difference.
    Now, if i give a tip i always make sure i mention the reason why im tipping (like extra good service or being so happy, etc) and maybe what she can do with the money. Yesterday the girl hadn't had lunch yet, so i said here's some money I'll pay for your lunch because you worked so hard to make me happy. If I'm making a return visits i might bring some chocolate, a bottle of wine, or something else small. I once gave a WL a cute little stuffed toy which reminded her of her dog and she was over the moon. I was certainly rewarded for such a small gesture.
    I rarely make more than one return visit to a WL nowadays, but would suggest that if you are with a regular WL don't necessarily condition her to think she's going to get 20 or 50 dollars tip every time, mix it up, otherwise she will start taking it for granted and service will decline.

Junior Member(有D料到) sweetpariswong's Avatar
    I think just visit again is the best tips.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She become a clock watcher and doesn't appreciate you as a regular. Say thank you and goodbye.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpariswong View Post
    I think just visit again is the best tips.
    Yes very smart WL. Visit again is the best tip which very true. Without regular punters coming to visit them is hard to earn good regular income.
    I don't give tip but bring lunch/friuts or small gift of I being to overseas. She is happy that I care about her. She bought me gift when she back in China. She say as long I visit her she is happy smart girl. We do sometimes go out for lunch and chat during her off day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Time to move on, it's a financial transaction and the value for money is no longer there unless you feel it is worth the additional cost.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Girls work for the money. Some of them appear greedy because they earn a lot of money.

I hardly ever tip. Also you will find most of them are ungrateful as if you do something nice for them there is always some other punter giving them more or if you buy them something they expect it to be expensive as they can earn $2000 a day.

I dated a young WL last year. One day I took her shopping, spent $300 on new clothes for her, bought her lunch then paid to fuck her in a nice hotel costing me $200. All up spent $600 on her in one day and she had the cheek to tell me that I was stingy......fucked her off after that.

Another girl asked for a $500 handbag off me. I said no and she deleted me on wechat....

But........

For the last 4 months I have been seeing a Korean WL in hotels and for days out. She fucks me for free at least twice a week, often pays for lunch, buys me little gifts, sends me nice messages everyday and she is a grateful and kind person.

It is a business remember.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I will tip them if they go beyond another girls

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I never tip. I am happy for to pay for extras though. Occasionally I have bought a small gift. If a girl asks for a tip I won't return. If I like a girl I will see her again and maybe become a regular. If service gets bad I look elsewhere. I have heard that rich young asians will tip with daddy's money and this creates greedy WLs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I never tip. I am happy for to pay for extras though. Occasionally I have bought a small gift. If a girl asks for a tip I won't return. If I like a girl I will see her again and maybe become a regular. If service gets bad I look elsewhere. I have heard that rich young asians will tip with daddy's money and this creates greedy WLs.
    Yes you right some tip girls a few hundred dollars if guy see them a few hrs and the guy do D. Not only Asian give big tip others do give big tip. I just don't give tip a small gift yes. If they ask no next visit that's what happens to one girl she ask $50 I haven't visited her for 5 weeks she ask why with no reply from me if she ask again I will tell her why.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    She become a clock watcher and doesn't appreciate you as a regular. Say thank you and goodbye.
    Yup.

I don't see the same girl more than a couple times, and because I rarely book it only happens if I show up to a regular place and they happen to both be available immediately, and feel like they'll be the best of the lineup. I've only been with a handful of girls whose service was A+ level that'd make me want to return. Two of them were in shops far enough away that I'd likely never return simply because of location, and the others weren't going to be in Australia for very long.

It's a transaction. Don't tip for nothing. Pay the arranged price. If they try a guilt trip then bail.

99% of girls provide the same level of service for either FS or massage.

No-one is a WL or ML for anything but money.

If you think they 'like you' don't be fooled, you're just a mark being played.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    totally agree.

i tipped a few times years ago but quickly learned the lesson: 99.9% of the time it's just a transaction, what's the point of paying more? handing over extra cash won't buy you her heart, it'll only cause her to take it for granted.

if a girl truly likes you as a person, not a customer, she'd do a lot of things for you for free. I've met two such MLs and their actions made me realize the stupidity of dropping extra cash or expensive gifts to leave a good impression.
    Exactly, if you think you can buy their love with money you will be dissapointed eventually ...
    Yes if a WL/ML really likes you she will make it obvious, eg. ask you out buy things for you etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Exactly, if you think you can buy their love with money you will be dissapointed eventually ...
    Yes if a WL/ML really likes you she will make it obvious, eg. ask you ou buy things for you etc.
    Definitely right. They're working in the shop to make money. You shouldn't have to pay the girl more just because she asks you for a tip. Just imagine how many other guys the girl will ask and of course, how many guys will feel sorry for the girl and give in. The best is not to be a sucker and give her the extra tip. If she really likes you or wants to be with you, she will show it in a genuine way. She will go out with you and provide a free service or get you something in return if she is seriously attracted to you. On the other hand, if you really want to get close with a girl and she says she is too busy working or can't see you outside, move on. There are many fish in the sea. Enjoy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never tip. Have not fallen into a trap of seeing the same girl. If it is a value shop, I only pay a little extra for services but never tip, ever. Had an interesting chat after, with the Japanese spinner the other day. Nearly all her clients are young, rich, Chinese men who cum in 1-3 minutes of receiving a CBJ. She said she goes days without actually having sex. Now I know why she went off after a steady start!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    I never tip. Have not fallen into a trap of seeing the same girl. If it is a value shop, I only pay a little extra for services but never tip, ever. Had an interesting chat after, with the Japanese spinner the other day. Nearly all her clients are young, rich, Chinese men who cum in 1-3 minutes of receiving a CBJ. She said she goes days without actually having sex. Now I know why she went off after a steady start!
    This is very true. Most WL's I know well tell me the same. Lots of 2 minute wonders out there.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    What spinner means? Ones who spin you around?
    Anyway, i did tip few times, cos i am generous. My weakness that i am way too kind. Got that alot from people...
    I tip not because of the service is good.
    1. I tip a wl cos it was quite day for her.
    2. I tip cos the girl can guess right where i am from
    3. I tip cos i felt loaded

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast