Thread: 30 Minutes with COCO

Junior Member(有D料到)

30 Minutes with COCO

Date: 26 December 2018
    Time: About 4pm

Mascara Club (2/167 Taren Point Rd, Carringbah 2229)

Advertised Girl: Coco (Korean),25yo,Cup Size: B , Height: 160cm, Weight:48kg

Price: $100 for 1/2 hour

Service: BBBJ

Rocked up to Taren point 64 but was knocked back saying they were booked out for the next 15-20 minutes. Not wanting to wait I decided to take my punt down the road to Mascara Club.

Mamasan was a kind and quiet Chinese lady who used a mobile translation app. Asked me what kind of girl I liked. I said I wanted to see a petite lady and she said she will introduce me to Coco.

I was taken into the room and after a quick greeting and payment to mamasan, I was alone with Coco. Skipping the details, basically I undressed, showered and sat on the edge of the bed naked. I was shortly joined by Coco who had undressed by this point and she got down on fours and started to suck on my dick. No small talk. No smiles or anything, just straight down to business. The moment she started thou, I definitely had no complaints. She was a champion lolly licker and knows a set of tricks with her tongue that sends shivers down your back. Honestly, one of the best blow-jobs I've had.
    After a good while of her unforgettable BBBJ, she started to lick me all over my arms and legs, hitting all the sensitive spots even I didn't know I had.

Then came the sex. She put on the condom, gave me a CBJ for abit and then began to straddle me.

Now, I've left the description of the girl to this point because I don't think it would do her justice otherwise. She is definitely older than advertised, probably mid to late 30s, not so obvious fake titties and has a bit of loose skin on her belly that is not that noticeable. She is very skinny/petite, probably about 150cm tall.

But man she is one fit old bird.

She began to ride me, and ride me like a machine she did. Just constant piston work that leaves your brain muddled. You can feel the lean muscle on her thighs and it takes you straight to seventh heaven.

Cutting it short I gave her doggy, blew my load and had a quick massage in the remaining minutes.

Overall, I would say definitely a punt I enjoyed. I would not be too sure but it looks like there is only one open waiting area at this place. I had a not so comfortable moment of eye contact with a bloke in the waiting room on my walk out. Refreshments were offered by both the mamasan and the WL which is a nice touch.

Conclusion:

Appearance of girl: 6.5/10
    Service: 8.5/10
    Value for money: 8/10
    Overall: 7.5/10

Banned

Coco (Korea)
    Cup Size: B , Height: 160cm, Weight:48kg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    167 should start packing there show up I went there once booked two hours and had to walk out with an hour to go the place stinks and the Girls are no good

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIF7766 View Post
    167 should start packing there show up I went there once booked two hours and had to walk out with an hour to go the place stinks and the Girls are no good

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    I hope you have solid experiences to back up these allegations. so please share your experiences.We will continue to improve.