Thread: Ellie - The womanly figured Korean Goddess!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ellie - The womanly figured Korean Goddess!

Ellie first attracted my attention from her 5 star photo back a few months ago.

She looked hot asf with that short hair and seemingly standout figure + those seductive pouting lips.

I've had my fair share of run ins with dodgy photos though so kinda was never convinced and therefore never got around booking her.

Last week I saw that she had returned albeit for a short visit and once again that photo was just stuck in mind. I though fuk it gotta take this punt as she just looks too damn sexy.

Lenka's post also helped convinced me (thanks buddy!) with his quote below, as his description is exactly the type of girl I like
    "Ellie is about 168cm tall, toned size 7, D cup bust, long legs and fancy short style hair style. She is type of hot girl you find in night club.'

And so I booked one night after work and boy am I glad I finally took the plunge!!

This is actually only my 2nd time ever visiting 5 star with the first being a couple years back.
    I was ushered to room 1 upon my arrival and man it was probably the best room I have ever punted in.
    The room design itself resembles that of a holiday cabin with a nice round bed and with a set of large wardrobe mirrors directly facing it.
    Basically what it equates to is a nice and unique fuking experience.

I walked up the stairs into Room 1 and there greeting me was Ellie.
    She is tall..and her amazing figure just accentuates from her tight short dress.
    Her trendy short hair is indeed sexy and suited her well - while her face is also very sweet.
    I just stood there gobsmacked staring at this very womanly and sexy figure as she undressed and thought how lucky I was.

I tried to break the ice early by engaging her in a few convos as I find it makes a world of difference especially with Korean girls (I'm not a Korean myself) whether you end up getting good or fuking fantastic service.

Her tits are indeed D cups and I believe are enhanced but the job was done very well as it was soft & firm at the same time and not rock like.

For the next 1 hr I was in heaven as we just had sex and DFKed in many different positions. Doggy while staring at the mirror was definitely the biggest highlight as I was grabbing her D cups, banging her nice butt and DFKing her at the same where the sensations just reached breaking point.

It's actually been a while since I have had Korean (last 10 punts in memory being Chinese) + I find good Korean punts are very hard to come by (for me anyway).

I will definitely see her at least 1 more time before she leaves and suggest you also do so if you would enjoy having sex with a tall, toned, D cup bust, long legs and trendy short style young Korean hottie.

Face: 8.5/10
    Body: 9.5/10
    Service: 8/10
    Overall: 9/10
    Return factor: Fuk yea!

Cheers till next time!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice one mate.
    Like you I was grabbed by that photo months ago but never got around to her or should was no longer on roster.

Very tempting...

what.. she only available for one more week only?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Thanks for the review blackchelsea!