Person's Name : baby

Establishment : CHATSWOOD60

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $140/hour

Size/shape : Size 6, 160 cm tall, beautiful athletic shape with D CUB

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, GFE

Detail:

Yesterday Jiani told me that they have a new girl come in which is very pretty and ask if I would like to try. since I am free yesterday, I had book a 45min section and see how good is this new girl. I arrived 10min early which BABY is still with other customer so I have to wait there, the receiption is very nice he sit me in the room and offer me some water. After around 10min, a very pretty girl come up and say HI I am baby. WOW!!!! She is very good, because her photo looks very pretty, I was a bit worry that was PS, but end up not much difference. what attract me the most is her body, very curly, big full D cup. beautiful face. It is very worth!!!

I get in with BABY and wash myself first. We have some light kiss while washing and I lay down on the bed and wait for her. she start with some light kissing and kiss through my body, she is very gentle and GFE, soon she has move on to BBBJ. Her BBBJ is not the best I have met but you can tell you is enjoying it, as I like her body a lot, I ask her to go 69 soon and start to do DATY with her. she is a very sensitive girl, when I kissing her ass, she is moaning and her voice is very sexy. we enjoy the 69 section for at least 5 min and I am very very hard then I ask her to come on top.

Watching her on top of me and keep moving is very enjoying, as her breast is very big and soft, and her voice is sexy, I have tried many different position with her and we can not stop. We both very enjoy the section and after changed a few position, I finally comes. BABY then very nicely lay beside me and start to chat with me. I notice that she is very new to the industries that is why she doesn't have much skill, but she is very nice girl and very pretty. She only first day with CHATSWOOD60, I told her she should stay there as the boss JIANI is very good. Hopefully she can stay as I really want to see her again !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    160Dcup only 20yo, wow that is some enticing numbers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Skynetaaa, correct the age is 20+, but not late 20+ more like 24-25, her cup is real, which is what attract me a lot

Nice review. Thanks for looking after Jianni’s girls so we can enjoy ourselves as Chatswood 60, house rule bbbj in the shower.

Shop Owner

Baby

23yo, 162cm, 36D, new to this industry, pretty face, slim figure, only offer BBBJ, still in training, inexperienced.

New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/