Thread: Top Busty girls ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Question Top Busty girls ?

Where can I find the best service busty girls ?

Please don't recommend B cups

Real Ds like Lucy from Cowper st, or Alita from 10 Marsh St etc..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Mimi 10 Marsh St and lots of very busty girls 112 Ballandella Road Pendle Hill
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Mimi 10 Marsh St and lots of very busty girls 112 Ballandella Road Pendle Hill
    Is Mimi Vietnamese? I heard there are a few Vietnamese girls at Marsh st. What service do they provide ie standard or diamond? Any girls that stand out?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, could you share more of the location of this marsh street.

I would never say no to big boobs.

Thanks

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Is Mimi Vietnamese? I heard there are a few Vietnamese girls at Marsh st. What service do they provide ie standard or diamond? Any girls that stand out?
    She is Mongolian Chinese. Was my regular for 9 years. Yes 9 years.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it Marsh st in Arncliffe?

Pls provide more details.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i think march st is in granville.
    would anyone share any info about 112 ballandella pendle hill? i dont think they have their own website. very little review i could find.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiankou View Post
    i think march st is in granville.
    would anyone share any info about 112 ballandella pendle hill? i dont think they have their own website. very little review i could find.
    Brothelcreeper has done quite a few reviews but i don't think they advertise on here. Sounds like there are lots of BBW/Milfs from varying nationalities there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastaman View Post
    Is it Marsh st in Arncliffe?

Pls provide more details.
    No.10 Marsh St Granville/Clyde, it’s been there for ages.

Once I picked a beautiful girl from a lineup, but the mamasan said she declined, it turned out she’s a lady boy, and knew I wasn’t her targetted customer.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Brothelcreeper has done quite a few reviews but i don't think they advertise on here. Sounds like there are lots of BBW/Milfs from varying nationalities there.
    thanks bro, sound interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    No.10 Marsh St Granville/Clyde, it’s been there for ages.

Once I picked a beautiful girl from a lineup, but the mamasan said she declined, it turned out she’s a lady boy, and knew I wasn’t her targetted customer.
    Ha ha. I fucked that ladyboy thinking she was a girl. It wasn't until I tried some DATY that I realised and by then it was too late.....

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Correct. Mostly bigger sized Africans, Greeks, Aussies, Turkish, Asian and Latino's. Lots of busty girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Correct. Mostly bigger sized Africans, Greeks, Aussies, Turkish, Asian and Latino's. Lots of busty girls.
    hi bro, thanks for sharing such info. what is rate there? it sounds a bit fancing for.me.

Ha ha. I fucked that ladyboy thinking she was a girl. It wasn't until I tried some DATY that I realised and by then it was too late.....
    So BC, did he/she cum or not ??