Thread: Daisy

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar

Daisy

Person's Name : Daisy

Establishment : Top Ryde 190 Massage

Date of Visit : A Tuesday Jan 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0452663190 / Wechat: Ryde190 / Ryde massage / 190 Blaxland Rd Ryde

Phone : 0452663190

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates :
    30m - $40
    45m - $55
    60m - $65

Size/shape : E cuppas - enhanced, Slim Petite, Size 5-6 (might be a 4), 165cm tall, brown skin, pretty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand Bangkok

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ ($50 tips)

Value for money/recommend? : I guess so

My experience/comments :

Feeling hot and uneasy on that Tuesday, wanted to feel relaxed and pampered. Have read a bro's review about this Ryde 190 Massage joint opposite Top Ryde shopping center and decided to check out their roster. Added wechat, sent a message asking which girls are on the roster today. Mamasan (Cherry) replied saying she will update the roster soon, after a minute or so - saw wechat moments updated. Had a look, seems the girls available are from Thai, HK, China, Indo mix Thai. Was thinking to try the HK ML, but looking at the photo of Daisy she seems to be my type - tanned skin, young, slim, and not too tall, so decided to book her. Cherry said good choice as she is really pretty and does a very good massage (that's what i wanted today). Arrived at the back street that Cherry said have lots of street parking and back entrance to the shop - Cherry has photos to guide customers to this spot. Great spot for parking and discrete back entrance as the shop front is facing the busy road.

Cherry met me at the back entrance, have a quick chat. The place feels like a double story house, ground floor seems empty, not much furniture - didn't really notice too much as I had to quickly follow Cherry to the 2nd level up a fleet of stairs. Was told to wait in the first room next to the stairs, the room is small, has an AC unit (nice and cold!), massage bed, mirror on the wall, basket on the floor to put your belongings and wall hangers. I would prefer 227 North Strathfield's room setup, at least it is more spacious and feels homey. But than again, I only saw this room, not sure what the other rooms looked like - I think there was about 4-5 rooms close together. Walls all the way to the top, the door was the sliding style, not really much privacy if ML was to go out to get hot towel etc as anyone can look into the room and see a naked man inside face down on the table

Part 1:
    Finally a knock on the door, slides open and enters Daisy. She is very petite, slim and has a pretty face and looks really young. She was a little shy, a hug/cuddle fixed that shyness. Hugging her gave me a chance to roam her body, nice firm round bottom, slim waist, big Cuppas - enhanced. She instructed me to undress and to get on the table. Before starting the massage she asked if I wanted Hard, Med or soft massage - told her hard massage please. She applied some oil and starting rubbing all over my back, and used her elbows and fingers to press on my back. Initially the massage was hard but I guess she got a little tired and the massage went a little soft. No complains as she must have had a busy day before our session. At least she was able to apply good pressure in the beginning. While massaging/rubbing my back and legs - she is very chatty. Talked about her home, what she studied, places she been and the usual things that a young student may do in their young prime years. As time went by her massage routine comes to an end. She went out to get a hot towel, she didnt slide the door shut properly as I was able to see sunlight get into the room, hmm what to do, stay on the bed and pretend and hope no other bro will be walking past this room Finally she gets back into the room and wipes my back clean. Phew lucky there was no movement outside (lucky the shop had floorboards - would have heard anyone walking past) while Daisy was getting the hot towels, as she had to go downstairs.

Part 2:
    Daisy does a little bit of tickle on my back, legs and bottom area. She finally gets undressed and wow, those enhanced E cuppas looked amazing on her petite body - it seems a little large but it kind off suits her body. Her kitty is shaved, didn't see any hair on it - will be fun to play with later. She asks me to turn over, little bro at this stage is getting a little excited. I sat up so that I can cuddle Daisy and play with her E Cuppas, so firm and round - didn't see any scars - nicely done. She has a pretty face, slim, small and just beautiful. As I was roaming all over her back, bottom, E Cuppas, kisses on her neck, tit sucked - she seems to be enjoying it. I moved my hand to her sacred spot, she moved back and said not allow to touch as she doesn't allow touch. As usual, I respect the girl but before she moved back - i had a good feel and it felt smooth but wish I could play with her kitty.
    Daisy pushes me back onto the bed and she starts to play with little bro. She applied oil and started her tugging routine. Her technique is decent, as she was slow and played with little bro's head. She continues to tug little bro, I asked Daisy to do a 69 so that i can check out her round bottom and can see her kitty even thou no play is allowed. Her kitty looks really nice and yummy. She didnt allow play but she allowed me to spread her kitty which was nice and pink. Finally I could feel the urge to release, Daisy at this point got off and started tugging little bro - going fast and a little rough which got me off. After cleanup we lay down a bit and chatted. Finally time was getting close and was told to get dressed. Before Daisy got dressed, I asked her if she could get on all fours on the table, just had to look at her body that way. She was accommodating girl, so on the table she goes and modeled her sexy body to me. WOW! Times up, dressed and Daisy walked downstairs with me. Saw a few girls sitting at the lounge area, not bad looking. Out the secret back door and into the streets. What a hot day still! Wish I was still in the cool room with Daisy.

Might visit again to check out the other talents, seems like this shop has a few Japanese and HK ML's. As usual, this was my experience with Daisy during my session. Hope to see more reviews of this place from Bro's that will visit. Happy punting! Happy long oz day weekend.

Banned
    Hi darling thank you for the review.
    Daisy works every Tuesday. We have many nice pretty girls working everyday dear

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow Daisy looks stunning, does 69 allow? Or James Bond movie, for your eyes only?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenlewis View Post
    Wow Daisy looks stunning, does 69 allow? Or James Bond movie, for your eyes only?
    Pay your first visit to test the water. YMMV, have good respect to them, you will have good return, I believe.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kenlewis View Post
    She will do 69 no prls nd her pussy so clean nd tidy absolutely no touching for me anyway....unfortunately any chance of licking is more than ymmv with this one I felt....tough nut to crack....over all shes good nd friendly with good hard massage.